Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding Night ❯ Wedding Night ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Wedding Night

By: Milady Goddess

Disclaimer: I do not own Darien or Serena so don't sue me.

AN: This is my first lemon, so be nice and I know it's not great, but hey I try. And if your not 18, don't read. Well, that's all people. And it's a ONE-SHOT.

***

Darien's POV

She was standing before me totally naked in our room. She was breathtaking. I never knew anybody could be so perfect as her. But what did I expect from my wife. Just a couple of hours ago, she was just my fiancée who I been dating for 5 years. I asked her to marry me on her 18th birthday that was over a year ago. God, these 5 years have been very long.

When I first met her she was only 14 and me being 19, I made fun of her for everything she did. She wasn't the brightest girl, not even the gracefulness was at it's top. She had bad grades, she at a lot and she was a total klutz, but I knew even then that she was something special and I wanted her, no, I needed her in my life. But I thought that I never could have her, so making fun of her and keeping her away from me would keep me safe from heartbreak. But that was hard. I kept seeing her everywhere and all the time. I thought at the time it was faith being a pain in my ass.

But one evening I was walking down the path I always walk. It's along the lake. That's when I saw her really saw her. She was standing there by the lake watching the sunset. The golden rays of the setting sun glowed on her skin and her golden locks. She looked like a goddess. She was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. I walked up to her and breathed out a hello. She turned around to look at me, when she saw me she gave me a serene smile. I gave a small smile back.

We stood there for a long time just staring into each other's eyes when she finally said my name and started to move closer to me. I didn't complain. The moment her lips touched mine, I knew I was hooked. We stayed that way for minutes just kissing, when she suddenly broke it off with a lovely blush covering her cheeks. She started to apologias but I cut her off with a tender kiss to her lips, and when I pulled a way she was in a daze with a happy smile on her lips.

After that day she was mine and we spent as much time together as possible. People were a little bit surprised when they saw us together as a couple, but they thought it was wonderful. And when I say 5 long years, I don't mean it badly just frustrating, because I couldn't touch her in ways that I craved. My God, if you have a goddess for a girlfriend and she gets more beautiful the older she gets, wouldn't you want to touch her in ways that are very intimate. But we decided to wait, not that it was a bad choice just very frustrating. It all makes it more exiting the first time we make love and more meaningful. But I have to say I had many cold showers after spending make-out sessions with her.

But now where here on our wedding night. I can feel her eyes burning my naked skin when she's looking me over with an adorable blush on her cheeks. I take a step closer and her eyes snap to mine. Those beautiful crystal blue eyes, big and innocent look into my midnight blue, which probably are almost black with lust. I take another step and another till I'm standing in front of her almost touching. I kiss her softly on her lushes pink lips. She invites me in as I brush the tip of my tongue against her lips.

God, she tastes so good, like chocolate and strawberries. It's so intoxicating and I love it. Our tongues engage in a battle of dominance and she moans into my mouth, ah what a lovely sound. I lift my right hand to run thru her hair that's left down. It's so soft, like silk and it's so long. My left hand runs down to her lower back and I pull her closer. Now it's my turn to moan, I can fell her skin against mine and lord what soft skin it is. She runs her hands thru my midnight black hair and puts them on my neck, there she plays with the locks that's there.

She breaks the kiss some needed air and I start to kiss her jaw line to her ear. I nibble, I lick and I suck and she moans. Her ears have always been very sensitive. She runs her hands from my neck down my back and ends by squeezing my ass with a giggle. `She always loved my ass,' I think with a husky chuckle. I start to kiss and lick down her neck all the way to her breasts. I take one into my mouth and suck on the nipple, she gives a loud moan and arches her back so I take more into my mouth.

I back her to the bed and when her legs hit the end, her knees buckles and she falls to the bed with me on top of her. Me still concentrating on her left breast with my mouth, I ran my left hand along her leg, up her stomach, to her right breast and squeeze. She moans my name. God, I don't think I can take much more.

But I have to make it pleasant for her, it is after all her first time.

I start to kiss down from her breast to her stomach. I lick around her belly bottom with my tongue, she lets out a giggle and tries to wiggle free, but I don't let her. I continue on my way down I can feel her tens, but she doesn't stop me so I keep on going. I pull her legs apart and bend them by the knees. I stuck out my tongue for a taste. My oh my what a taste, a little spicy but very good. I lick and suck her at the same time I play with her jewel, which brings her much pleasure. She moans and asks for more.

How can I say no to that?

I start to feel her falls tighten around my tongue. She cum's with a loud moan, that's my name, into my mouth. I suck up the last of her juices. I feel proud that I've given her, her first orgasm. I come up and give her a passionate kiss. She probably can taste herself in my mouth.

I settle down between her tights and spread them even more. I look her in the eyes and the look I give her asks if she's ready. She smiles reassuringly. I whisper in her ear that it will hurt for awhile, she nods. I push into her slowly and stop when I reach her barrier. I take a deep breath, quickly I trust my hips and break it and take her lips for a kiss. She yelps and I can feel the sob rising in her throat.

I can't help to feel manly pride that I'm her first.

I end the kiss and tell her apologies, how much I love her, but I don't move. I want her to get used of me being inside of her. When she bucks her hips against mine, I start to move slowly. After awhile she begs me to go faster and deeper. I complain. She puts her legs around my waist and I grunt in approval. Our moans, groans and grunts are the only sound in the room for a while. But when she starts to tens and her walls tighten around me, she cum's saying,

"Darien."

I can't take it anymore, so I cum too with spilling my seed into her waiting womb and grunting her name,

"Serena."

I collapse onto her, still inside her. We lay like that for minutes. One of her hands running along my back she whispers in tenderly,

"Wow."

I have to chuckle at that,

"Wow, yes indeed."

I look up at her in the eyes and give her a breath-taking kiss. When it ends I tell her,

" I love you so much my Serena."

I pull out of her, which gains moans from as both. I lie beside her and take her into my arms. When she whispers me an answer,

"I love you to Darien."

We fall asleep in each others arms not long after with content smiles on our faces, loved and very happy.

THE END