Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ What Death Feels Like ❯ What Death Feels Like ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

What Death Feels Like
 
AN: This is my little death scene that I made up one night when I was bored. The person talking is Rei, and she is talking to all the other inner senshi. The murderer is Jadeite, and she doesn't know him yet so that's why she just calls him her murderer the whole time. This is a dream Rei had and since it felt so real, she wanted to tell her friends. Oh and in the later part of her dream she sees three people, one is Jadeite, one is her future son Luc, and her future daughter Orion ( I made her children up.). If you have any other questions feel free to email me, or to write the question in the review and if you leave your email address I will write back to you about it. Oh and I don't own any of these character except Luc and Orion, so please don't sue me because I really don't have any money. I hope you enjoy….
 
 
“When the sword went through my heart, a beautiful white light exploded around me and I was standing in front of a temple. It was so beautiful, it was filled with carvings of the angels fighting against some dark evil force. I walked closer to it and I could see a man sitting in front of the Sacred Fire. He must have heard me walking up because he turned around and stood up. He walked to the temple door and I walked closer to see who it was, because the angle of light was blocking my view of his face.
 
But right before the light changed and I could see who he was the area around me changed into a beautiful grand ballroom. I could her orchestra music playing even though I couldn't see them anywhere and no one else was in the ballroom except me and the person I was dancing with, I looked down and saw that I was wearing an amazing red gown. But I looked up again and saw that I was dancing with my murderer. The man smiled at me and against my will I smiled back.
 
But again the area around me changed and now I was standing in an field of wild grass, but in a circle all around me about thirty feet away was a forest, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a small waterfall. I heard someone laugh behind me and I turned around. There again I saw my murderer, but this time with two other people, one man and one woman. The man other than my murderer looked exactly like him. Maybe a little shorter and some features different but just to show that they were at least a different person. Then the woman, she looked like me but……… but more beautiful, more exotic, more everything that I will never be able to be.
 
They were all smiling at me but then the area changed back to the cold dark room. I fell to the floor and watched as my murderer's feet walk past me and crop the sword that had been thrust through my heart.
 
But then the area changed back to the field and a double of myself ran through me to them, and I wondered to myself if this was were I supposed to be in the future. Was this murderer my husband? Were these beautiful people my children? Was this where I was meant to be? And right before the deathly coldness overcame I knew the answer was yes.
 
I had failed…I failed myself, you…my teammates, but most of all I had failed them. For not being able to be there. For not being able to go to all those beautiful places with them because I had failed. I will NOT fail again.”
 
 
AN: Well I hope you all figured out that she thought she had failed because she was dead. Oh and I know that if you got stabbed through the heart you would be dead right away…but umm….she is a sailor scout so it takes longer for her to die. Yeah. But anyway, I hope you liked it. Please review and make the author happy!