Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Win Some , Lose Some ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Win Some, Lose Some

By Midnight Star

As always all Sailor Moon disclaimers apply! This story is a girl/girl lemon so this is not for those under 18 nor those whom are offended by them. It is also not for Usagi/Mamoru and Haruka/Michiru fans. This story also has some Mamoru bashing, but on the light side.

This is about the time how I really found out about Haruka's true identity. It was also the beginning of our "secret" life together. Also the reason why I don't gamble with Haruka.

I had just gotten out of school and was on my way to the park to meet Mamo-chan when I spotted the arcade. "Maybe I'll play a couple of games since Mamo-chan will be at the park in a half hour. He did say he would be a little late since he had a student council meeting." I thought while looking at my watch.

So I went in and was about to play the newest Gundam game when I felt someone pulling on my ponytails. I turned around and saw that it was Haruka. Should have known it was him; he always does that when he sees me here. "Hey kitten! Let's play the Initial D game." He said.

Since someone was at the Gundam game I wanted to play, I followed Haruka to the Initial D game. I was about to put money in when Haruka stopped me. "My treat." He said.

We took our positions and he put the money in. I was doing pretty well and was about to take the lead when I felt a hand going under my skirt and on my thigh. Unfortunately it distracted me and as a result I lost. "Hey you cheated!" I said to Haruka afterwards.

"Well, I had to keep my lead at all costs." Haruka replied afterwards with a smirk on his face.

I was about to leave when Haruka told me. "To make it up to you, how about we play again and this time I promise to keep my hands from straying. However I would like to make a little bet. If you win, I will take you out to eat at your favorite restaurant. But if I win, I get to have my way with you."

After thinking about it for a few minutes, I told Haruka that I accepted his bet. Since there was food involved I thought that I would win easily. Haruka again put the money in and the game began.

Just like last time I was doing well but this time I was in the lead. I was in the home stretch when Haruka told me " I would love to put my tongue all over your sweet little body."

My face turned beet red and once again my mind was distracted; causing me to lose again. Even though he cheated for the second time, I couldn't back out of the bet. "So when do I have to fill my part of the bet?" I asked him.

"I'll pick you up at your Sunday at 4:00 pm. " He replied.

I gave him directions to my place and told him goodbye. Then I left the arcade, to meet Mamo-chan.

Sunday…

It was 3:55pm and I was standing outside of my place waiting for Haruka. I was wearing a light pink v-neck t-shirt, beige pants and sandals. Anyways, I told Mamo-chan that I had to help my mother with the house and shopping. I was luck that I didn't have to say anything to Chibi-usa. She was sleeping over at a friend's place.

A few minutes later Haruka showed up on a Yamaha cruiser. "Good afternoon kitten!" He said. Haruka then handed me a helmet and we were off.

"Where are we going to?" I asked.

"First we're going to have dinner in Yokohama and the rest is a surprise." He replied.

Thirty minutes later we arrived at a Chinese restaurant. It was when we got off the bike that I noticed that Haruka was wearing a white silk shirt, black leather pants and boots. Damn he looked good. Once we were inside I could tell that this was a four star restaurant. I was wondering if I was dressed appropriately but Haruka told me what I was wearing was fine. After waiting for a couple of minutes, we were seated.

"Order whatever you want, it's all on me." Haruka told me when we got the menus.

"Even desert?" I asked teasingly.

"Yes, even desert." He replied.

We then placed our orders and drinks. "Are you going to give me a hint to where we're going to afterwards?" I asked while we were waiting for our food.

"No, but you'll see." Haruka replied.

While we were eating, I noticed that half of the time Haruka would stare at me. "Is there something on my face?" I asked.

"No, I just wanted to look at your beautiful face." He replied.

His words made me blush. I also noticed that I was the only one that ordered desert. "Why aren't you ordering any desert?" I asked.

"I'm full right now and I'll have my desert later." He replied with a grin.

We left the restaurant after my desert was finished and Haruka paid the bill. Haruka took me to a part of Tokyo that I've never been to. No it wasn't in the shady part of the city but to where the wealthy usually live. We stopped at a huge building that held condos.

Now I started feeling a little uneasy. This was the first time that I was with a guy other than Mamo-chan and I wasn't too stupid to know what was coming next. I followed Haruka inside. When we were in the elevator, I noticed the mischievous smile on Haruka's face. I wondered what he had up his sleeve.

Before I could ask, the elevator had opened. When we got out, Haruka put a blindfold on me. He took me by the hand and guided me . It was when I heard the door close and was seated that the blindfold came off. I presumed that this was his place and that it was decorated to his tastes. I also saw on a table a bouquet of white roses. "Are you expecting anyone?" I asked.

"Yes I am . I was expecting you." Haruka replied.

He then sat down next to me. Haruka placed his hand on my face and kissed me lightly on the lips. This kiss somehow reminded me of the time that Sailor Uranus kissed me. "Just wanted you to know that this is the first time I've been with a guy other than Mamo-chan." I told him after we kissed.

Haruka laughed and then began unbuttoning his shirt. He stopped when he was halfway done. "Well how about another woman?" Haruka asked teasingly.

I was somewhat confused by what he said but right after he said that Haruka took my hand and placed it in the open part of his shirt. I got the shock of my life when I felt a breast. "You're a girl!?" I said.

"Well I never told you that I was a guy. But don't worry kitten, I wouldn't do anything that will frighten you." Haruka answered.

I knew that Haruka was sincere with what he, I mean she said. It was too late to back out anyway. While I was still taking all of this in, Haruka asked me "Would you like to be entertained by Sailor Uranus?"

Call me crazy but at the time it seemed a lot easier to make love to Sailor Uranus then Tenou Haruka. What she said also didn't surprise me since I had a feeling that Haruka was Sailor Uranus. I nodded my head.

She then transformed and I was about to do the same but Sailor Uranus stopped me. "No, I want you as you are now." Sailor Uranus told me.

I put my transformation broach away. Sailor Uranus sat down next to me. We kissed again but this time it was more passionate. After we came out of that kiss, I asked "Can we go somewhere that's more comfortable?"

"Sure, if you will call me Haruka even when I'm in my senshi form." She replied. Then she picked me up and took me to her bedroom. When we entered her bedroom, I saw there were white rose petals on black satin sheets. Mamo-chan never did that for me all the times we had sex.

Anyways, Sailor Uranus-I mean Haruka placed me on the bed. Once she joined me we kissed again. Haruka sure knows how to put her tongue to good use. During that kiss I could feel Haruka's hands under my shirt and unhooking my bra.

After we came out of that kiss, Haruka removed my shirt and bra; then tossed it on the floor. Her mouth now focused on my breasts. I could feel my nipples grow hard by the touch of her tongue.

"Haruka…" I moaned. My hands combed through her platinum hair as she traveled downwards to my belly button. She then unzipped and removed my pants. Haruka began to rub my womanhood through my panties which were already wet. She then removed them and they also went on the floor. Haruka kissed each of my thighs.

Her mouth finally entered inside me. I screamed her name out in sheer bliss till I climaxed in her mouth. When I caught my breath, we both sat up and our tongues danced in each others mouths once again.

I placed my hands over her senshi crystal and Haruka was now nude. We then switched places on the bed. I wasn't really sure what to do, since this was my first time pleasing a woman. Haruka seemed to know what was on my mind. "Just please me as you would yourself." She told me.

With that in mind, I planted light kisses on Haruka's chest. Haruka guided my hand to one of her breasts. I massaged it the same way she did to mine with her tongue. From the soft moans coming out of her, I placed my other hand on the other; giving both of them my full attention.

I wasn't sure what to do next since I was still uncomfortable eating Haruka out. Once again Haruka showed me. She took one of my hands off her breasts and placed it inside of her womanhood. Without words, Haruka's experienced hand showed my inexperienced one what to do. Her moans grew louder when I placed a couple of fingers inside her opening.

After moving my fingers in and out of her, Haruka placed a couple of her fingers inside my opening. I wasn't quite expecting that but it felt really good. Soon we were both screaming loudly into the night. We both climaxed about the same time.

We pulled our fingers out and for a moment we laid there focusing on breathing. When we finally caught our breath, Haruka pulled a matching comforter over us and took me into her arms. This was also something that Mamo-chan never did. After he'd reach his climax, Mamo-chan would roll off of me and fall asleep.

"I would love to do this again." I told Haruka.

Haruka grinned and replied "I would too. There are ways we could see each other and not get caught by our significant others." We both fell asleep in each others arms.

I never told anyone about Haruka's true identity. Even now in Crystal Tokyo, Haruka and I are still secretly seeing each other. There are many more intimate stories that could tell of Haruka and me but it would make this story too long.

****************************************************************** **************

Hope everyone like it. I took this from the manga and from an idea I had from a friend. This was done in first person because there weren't too many H/U fics from Usagi's point of view. I hope that she's happy now that I've written another Haruka/Usagi fic. This one didn't take me as long as the Haruka/Seiya one.

There really are Gundam games and an Initial D game. I saw the Gundam ones at Game Stop and the Initial D one at an arcade in MA.

There will be no more chapters to this fic so don't request me to add another chapter! Chapter fics are too much of a commitment for me. I'm only good at one shots. Also if you like this fic, please be considerate and leave a short review.