Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Wings Of Gold ❯ Wings ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 1: Wings

It was October, and very close to Halloween. Serena sat in class and looked at her school work. 'I will not do this. My head hurts already, just by looking at it' She thought. Ami smiled at the school work as Lita whined a little but then smiled when she saw Serena's look. Serena had a look of pure fear at the work. Ms. Haruna looked at Serena. 'F, the work will never come in finished, or not at all.' Ms. Haruna though. Soon, the lunch bell rang and Serena, Ami and Lita walked to the quad. "I can't believe she gave us homework. It's almost Halloween." Serena whined. Lita nodded and handed Serena a bag of rice balls. "It won't be that much trouble. If you do it in one night" Ami said. "Its always easy for you Ami" Serena said. "Serena, you could be like me, if you --" Ami started. "Don't say that word" Serena begged. "If you only study" Ami finished. Serena squealed and started making funny noises. "I hate that word Ami." Serena yelped. Lita and Ami laughed. After lunch, it was back to class. "Serena, Serena.. Serena WAKE UP!!" Ms. Haruna yelled and hit Serena's desk with her ruler. Serena jolted awake. "Yes Ms. Haruna?" Serena asked half asleep. "Just wake up" Ms. Haruna said and walked back to her desk. After school, Serena, Ami and Lita walked to the arcade.

At the arcade Andrew Crown was fixing Darien Shields, his best friend, his normal coffee. "I just don't see what the problem is." Andrew said with out looking at Darien. "I just don't like her Andy." Darien said and drank his hot coffee. "I don't understand. She's a sweet girl. Ahh, Serena, Ami, Lita.. Mina and Rei are in your normal seat" Andrew said looking up at the door as the bell tolled. Serena, Ami and Lita walked to their normal seat and sat down with Mina and Rei. "How are you guys today?" Lita asked. "Oh my word, we had a new student today, and he's sooooooo hot" Mina ranted and raved about her new student. Rei shook her head. "I'm alright" Rei said sipping her chocolate shake. Serena sat down and stole Rei's shake. Rei and Serena got into one of their normal fights. "Its mine" Rei yelled. "I don't care.. you didn't get me one" Serena yelled back. Soon, they were into their tongue war. Serena stuck her tongue out and made a funny noise, Rei did it back. "Oh no" Andrew said. Andrew walked over with two more chocolate shakes. "Here Ladies" He said to Rei and Serena. "OOO" They squealed and snatched the shakes out of Andrew's hand with one final tongue war. Andrew shook his head and walked away and came back with the rest of the drinks. "Oh look it's meatball head" Darien teased. "Not today.. Oi.. It's the Jerkester..." Serena said and sipped her shake again. "What's the matter Meatball Head?.. Gonna cry?" Darien teased again. "No" Serena said plainley. Soon, Serena was chipper again, with a little help from Mina.

In another place, someone sat in a dark throne type chair. "Master. She's almost ready" Someone said. "Good" The person in the throne said. "Soon my little Angel, soon" They said and then laughed.