Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Yuushonen Senshi Harry Potter ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: based off of an idea I got after reading Harry Potter and the Princess of the moon on ff.net. Hope you like it! Is based off the manga of Sailormoon not the anime. : P

Yuushonen Senshi Harry Potter

PROLOGUE

Thousands of years ago, before Hogwarts was built, before the fall of Troy, before the rise of the Tower of Babel, the world was one. It was ruled under the royal family of Atlantis who lived in the Earth's capital Avalon, an island of floating rings over a lake. They were a proud magical people, who were the only people on earth blessed with their godlike powers. A gift granted to them by the mother sun upon the creation of the universe. This individuality made them believe themselves to be above all. Their arrogance made them quickly disliked. But, being the only godlike creatures on earth they were also equally feared.

Avalon ruled the world for thousands of years until the uprising. No one was quite sure how it started. But the muggles, the non-magical people of the world, turned on the Atlantiens. The uprising created a long bloody intergalactic war for the gods too became involved. And, in the end the Earth, Gaea, was left in ruins. A great quake by the god of the water caused the world to separate into different landmasses and the capital, Avalon, sank beneath the ocean

Different civilizations sprouted from the survivors and the gods disappeared. Some say it was because they were disappointed in the muggles and Atlantiens and decided to let them fend for themselves. Some say it was only a phase the Earth must go through and that the Gods were waiting for the world to learn its lesson then they would return. Others say the gods are dead.

Whatever their reason for leaving, many still held on to their belief that they would return. And many religions since have mentioned the messiah, the prince who'll restore the unity that the earth once had. Soon the wait will be over. And every one will realize they have been looking in the wrong place and that they should have been waiting for a princess.