Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Building A Bouquet. ❯ Pimpernel: Change. ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Document Opened: 04/15/2007, 11:51pm.
Authors Note:
For the 30_Flowers community over at LiveJournal.

Claim: Konzen Douji and Chibi Son Goku.
Time-line is Gaiden.

This takes place not long after Goku has been living with Konzen.

Theme/Prompt: 95. Pimpernel: Change or Assignation.
/////////////////////////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


The blond god sighed lightly. He had just finished helping the kid with finding something to put more flowers in. This time they had a small purple center with five of some kind of pink and or possibly orange colored petals sticking out.

It had only been a few days and he had been more busy than he could remember being in awhile.
Though something seemed off about the monkey today. He made no claim to know the boy very well but from what he did know it just seemed like something was off.

He pushed it to the back of his mind for now. Besides it's not like he cared. Funny he could remember a time that was just a week ago when he only had himself to look after and now he had some kind of hyper monkey to look after as well.

He had wondered why at a couple of points that his aunt had dumped the kid on him with just a few words.
Even he knew things wouldn't have stayed the same forever but somehow his idea of something changing had been different.
////////////////////

Not long later it was bedtime and the boy had been quieter than the last few nights. Somehow this had managed to become a small annoyance to him so he decided to get rid of the problem.
He looked over at the monkey who was on his bed not too far away. He was about to open his mouth to say something but was beaten to it by the aforementioned boy.

"Hey Konzen...."

"What is it?"

"I just wanted to thank you."

"What for?"
He lightly raised an eyebrow.

"Well you been real nice to me an' stuff. Not like the others. Well there was this one place that had a few nice people but here it's different. Anyway that's all. G'Night Konzen."

And that's when it him. He wasn't the only one who had to adjust either.
////////////////////

Authors Note:
Oh dear...Whatever. This is so out of character it's not even that funny.
Definitely not one of my best.;-_-;.
Later! 04/16/2007, 01:47am.