Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ More Than a Dream ❯ More Than a Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Saiyuki but I love it. I made no money writing this, but I'd pay money to do it again.
 
Enjoy.
 
 
+++
 
 
 
There is no love, just empty spaces where the mind imagines there is love. Attachment is only a dream. Dreaming is a dangerous thing.
 
But life is more than just dreams. I am here. They are here. Those three fools, here with me. They do not dream, they live instead. This is why I do not sleep. No, tonight is not for dreams. We will do more than dream.
 
“Come'ere, Sanzo!” A hand reaches up. Gojyo should know better than to beg me. Hakkai pulls it down, and presses him back. The three of them thrust and move, tangled on the floor. They expect me to join in. Soon. I will, soon. But for now I will watch the show.
 
Each is there for himself. To feel and be felt, and nothing else. There is no love, not the kind shared between lovers. We are not in love. We look at ourselves and we see fools, comrades... brothers.
 
“Sanzo....” The monkey cries as Gojyo presses his face against the wood panel. As he presses his body into his.
 
I light a cigarette. “I don't care if you like it or not. I only want to hear that you like it.”
 
“Oh, he does.”
 
I know he does. My monkey is such a spoiled brat. He pants and he whines. Rears up and snarls. “I want more!” He glares at me. “I want more, Sanzo!”
 
“Not my problem.”
 
So Hakkai obliges. He salutes and kneels. He takes Goku's face, kisses that drooling mouth, then feeds it with his cock. Greedy boy. You always did want more. More food. More fucking. More of everything. And all that dreaming, that five hundred year long dream session, made you the most dangerous thing alive.
 
All of you are dangerous. Fucking dangerous, selfish and I can't stop watching you. Look at me, you three. Yes! That's right! You always look at me. You want, but you'll wait. Want me and wait. Don't dream of me. Don't ask of me anything. I will not give you a thing. But want me right here and now. Because this is all there is.
 
“Well?” Gojyo leers. Hakkai bites his lip. And the monkey sits up, blinking. “I think it's time we take what we want.”
 
Gojyo, do you imagine you can take me? You stand over the bed, leering as I lay back, legs spread, as if I am to be taken. “Does the princess need servicing?”
 
“I need nothing.” It is true. I need nothing from you three. I feel no love, no attachment as you gather around me. Then crawl over me. I need no love, no dreams. I only need to feel alive.
 
“Oh, that's good, monk...”
 
Attachment is only a dream.