Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting Again ❯ This is a rescue team? ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Short chapter, tied to the last
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… ……………………..
 
 
Sanzo was right to worry since it was not Mitari's plan to keep her alive for long, or unhurt. Sasami winced as he threw her hard against the wall. She was going to be all bruised up again before too long. “You sure ran from Sanzo fast enough,” she sneered as she held her injured arm.
 
He grabbed her by the throat, “are you trying to anger me with your pathetic little banter? I have plans for you miko.”
 
She tried to pry his hand off, “what if I don't want part of your goddamn plan?”
 
He chuckled, “what makes you think you have a choice?”
 
“I have something called free will,” she snapped.
 
His eyes narrowed, “did sleeping with that priest make you think you could talk like that to me?”
 
“If you haven't noticed I've always talked like this to you,” she shot at him icily.
 
She felt a shudder of fear at his smirk, “I wonder…”
 
“Stop looking at me like that,” she growled trying to shove him away.
 
“Will that monk still want you,” he whispered in her ear, “if you were to be touched by someone else?”
 
Her efforts to push him away doubled, “get away from me!”
 
He punched her hard in the stomach making her double over in pain, “you realize he doesn't know where you are. No one is coming to save you.”
 
She coughed and wrapped her arms around her stomach, “I don't need to be saved.”
 
He grabbed her by her hair and yanked up, “you honestly think that?”
 
She tried not to cry out in pain, “yes.”
 
He threw her against the wall again, face first, “you are even more foolish and stupid than I thought.” Stars flashed in front of her eyes and the taste of blood filled her mouth. She swayed slightly when he let her go.
 
“Asshole,” she managed to mumble.
 
“I give you credit for staying conscious but I really need you knocked out,” he said cruelly. He sent her flying into the wall with one swift kick to the stomach. She let out a soft groan of pain before everything went black. He calmly walked over and threw her over his shoulder. He smirked in satisfaction at her limp form and the blood trickling out of her mouth. He tossed her to the ground when he arrived where he wanted before tying her up. “I really do hope I don't have to kill you,” he grinned, “you might be fun to keep.”
 
Sanzo's frustration only grew more and more as time passed. He knew that wherever Sasami was, she was hurt and in danger. There was no way he was going to let her die. “Don't we have some idea where to go,” he snapped, “we're going in circles.”
 
Hakkai tried to stay calm, “we don't even know where to start.”
 
Gojyo scowled, “this is ridiculous we're never going to find her.”
 
Sanzo's voice was so quiet they had to strain to hear him, “shut the hell up.”
 
Gojyo hesitated for a second, “look we need to step back and take a look at this situation first.”
 
“I told you to shut up,” Sanzo growled.
 
“Look you damn monk, listen to me,” Gojyo shouted.
 
Sanzo whirled around to press the gun to his temple, “I'm warning you kappa if you don't shut up.”
 
“We are going to find her aren't we?” Goku said softly before a fight could break out.
 
Sanzo turned back around, “of course we are.” He wasn't sure though, since he wasn't one to get his hopes up. He was bracing himself for the worst, finding her dead or not at all. It killed him that he had allowed Mitari to take Sasami away. Truth was he didn't really expect her to be alive, he just wasn't that fortunate in life.
 
“I believe we've managed to stumble onto something,” Hakkai said breaking Sanzo out of his thoughts. In front of them stood a large and empty looking castle. It seemed more than obvious that Mitari would be in there, they all just knew it.
 
“The bastard even left the door open.” Gojyo scowled in disapproval at the wide open gates.
 
“It's a trap,” Hakkai noted calmly.
 
Gojyo gave an uneasy smile, “we're still going in there aren't we?”
 
“Yes,” Sanzo said simply walking through the front gates. The other three quickly followed. They all knew he could be suicidal enough at times to really get himself killed. There was a clapping sound as they entered the first large room.
 
“I'm slightly impressed at your ability to find me,” Mitari said as he appeared before them.
 
Sanzo's eyes narrowed, “where is she?”
 
Mitari smiled, “she's a bit…tied up at the moment.” Sasami's form appeared between them. Her hands were tied behind her back and legs tied together at the ankles. There was a gag in her mouth stained with what they could only guess was her blood. She lay on her side completely unconscious.
 
“Sasami!” Sanzo reached out to grab her only to have to dodge the arrows that flew past him. He let out a growl of frustration when she disappeared.
 
“Did you honestly think you could get to her that easily?” Mitari laughed, “if you want her you're going to have to work to get her.”
 
Sanzo pointed his gun, “how about instead I just kill you.”
 
Hakkai frowned, “he's not really there. That's an illusion.”
 
Sanzo growled, “godammit. You can't even face us yourself.”
 
Mitari smiled cruelly, “the better question is whether you can get to me or not.” His image disappeared with a cruel laugh.
 
“Well at least we know we have to get passed arrows first,” Gojyo stated grimly. Sanzo simply glared at him, there wasn't time for stupid jokes.
 
“I'll go through first,” Goku volunteered.
 
Hakkai nodded, “that sounds about right, he is the fastest.”
 
Sanzo glared, “don't mess up monkey.” Goku nodded before running full speed forward. He ducked, dodged and blocked the arrows before stopping safely on the other side.
 
“Now what?” he shouted back.
 
Sanzo's eye twitched, “look for a damn lever or something.”
 
Hakkai sighed, “find a way to turn off the trap.”
 
“Oh all right,” Goku said brightly before looking around. There were a bunch of scuffling and scraping sounds as Goku looked around before there came a loud click, “got it!”
 
“Let's test it,” Sanzo said before shoving Gojyo forward.
 
“What's the big idea you goddamn phony monk?” Gojyo shouted when he realized he wasn't going to get pierced by a ton of arrows.
 
Sanzo walked past him, “testing if the monkey did his job right.”
 
“You fucking high and mighty-“ Gojyo began before Hakkai cut him off.
 
“I think he's still upset about what you said in the jeep,” Hakkai explained, “more than likely those were fears he did not wish to say out loud but realized were possible nonetheless.”
 
Gojyo grumbled, “goddamn stupid monk. It's weird having him actually care about someone.”
 
“Would you two get moving,” Sanzo shouted back at them. They followed him through the second doors. The group of four now stood in front of an army of demons. One of the demons stepped forward and sneered.
 
“By Mitari's order we are to kill you,” he spat at them coldly.
 
Goku grinned, “well you can try but that isn't going to happen.”
 
Hakkai smiled, “more than likely you'll be begging for mercy.”
 
Gojyo smirked, “unfortunately for you we don't give any.”
 
Sanzo shot the first two demons, “we don't have time for your goddamn banter.” There was a pause before all the demons attacked at once. They fended them off easily enough despite the large numbers.