Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures Are Over, Aren't They? ❯ Chapter 8: Night of Passion ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 8: Night of Passion
 
The red moon started to rise high in the sky as they all slept. As the moon rose, there was a red tint in there rooms. When the light shone on the flowers that were by there bed sides, a soothing aroma filled the air.
 
As each of them took deep breaths of this aroma, they had a desire that they could not accomplish alone. One by one they started to awaken not knowing what they wanted. Cho and Sanzo got up out of there beds first and went to the door beside them (Cho went to his right and Sanzo to his left).
 
Gojyo opened the door and saw Cho standing there. He looked at him for a second before he pulled him inside. Then he shut the door and threw him on the bed.
 
Goku's P.O.V.:
 
I woke up and heard some shuffling near my door. I got up lazily and went to see who was outside. When I saw that Sanzo was standing there, I couldn't help but to feel a burning passion start to grow.
 
I dragged Sanzo inside of his room and kissed him passionately as he closed the door. I wasn't even shocked when Sanzo started to kiss me back. I parted my lips so that he could explore my mouth with his tongue and I did thee same to his.
 
We had to stop so that we could breath. I started to kiss down to his neck. Then I started biting gently and could hear some moans of pleasure.
 
Each of us had started to venture under the other's shirt, and then we both removed them. We threw them on the floor and made our way to the bed. Sanzo got into bed first and I crawled on top of him.
 
I started kissing his chest as I made my way back up to his lips. When our lips met with each other, we went into a passionate kiss that was deeper than the last. Sanzo was the one to break the kiss this time as his hands explored my body.
 
He leaned up and started to nibble on my ear. I started to travel down Sanzo's body and down into his pants. As I started to rub his member gently, he moaned and arched his hips in my hand.
 
I started to undo his pants and slide them off. When I got them off, he grabbed my head and pulled me down for another passionate kiss. At the same time, he was slipping off his boxers as I removed both my pants and boxers as well.
I got away from Sanzo's kiss and made a trail of kisses down to Sanzo's member. Then I licked it teasingly as Sanzo groaned a bit. Then I deep throated him and heard gasps come from him.
 
His hips were arching and he spread his legs further. After I did this for a few moments, his cum exploded in my mouth. I swallowed most of what I could, but some of it went running down my face.
 
Licked the rest off of his member and went o kiss him again. After the kiss, he licked the cum off of my face and I laid down on the bed face first. He wanted to show how much that he wanted me.
 
I spread my legs and allowed him to enter. At first he teased my by going slowly, but then he went in further and faster in me. We were both painting by now and sweating a lot.
 
Then he collapsed and fell on top of me. The next morning was a bit of a surprise. I don't really remember what happened, but I felt someone beside me.
 
To Be Continued…
 
A.N.: So what did you think of this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I also know that some people may not like it b/c I used Cho instead of Hakkai. But I thought it would make things easer by calling him Cho. Any way, hope you like my work so far, until next time.