Sakura Wars Fan Fiction ❯ OhgamiXIris forever ❯ Night Stand ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Ohgami and Iris in Love

Warning: If you are under 18, then do not read this story.

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Sakura Wars characters such as Iris, Ohgami and others.

Author's note: Iris refers to Ohgami as oniichan because she likes Ohgami.


Ohgami and Iris in love



It is now 1:00 am in the morning. Ensign Ichirou Ohgami, the dark-haired 20- year old captain of Team Hana decided to confront Iris in her own bedroom after the incident this night but he didn't know why he picked the time to face her. Perhaps he couldn't wait for tomorrow morning but wanted to wait for a few hours before she could calm down enough to listen to him. He hoped she doesn't mind being awakened by him.



Ohgami reluctantly enters Iris' bedroom and found Iris lying in bed. The lights in the room are still closed but the moon provided enough light for him to notice that she was still awake and lying in bed, clutching her doll. She was dressed in a nightgown



Iris became aware of his arrival so she stared at him silently. Ohgami shut the door and advances towards her until he is one meter away from her.



Ohgami is not only twice Iris's height but he is also twice her age.



Ohgami tries to make a conversation with her but she started first.



"I know why you're here." Iris said. Ohgami was surprised.



"You do, Iris?" Ohgami asked



Iris began to cry. Ohgami walked towards Iris, then kneeled to meet her eyes and touches her face in order to wipe her tears.



"What is wrong? Is it me?" Ohgami inquired.



"No but I know you're here to tell me you don't like me."



"It's not true. I do..like you, Iris" Ohgami assured her.



"Do you love me oniichan?" Her question caught him by surprise.



"It's hard to tell you. But to be honest, I..I mean.you're" Ohgami stopped in midsentence, unable to finish. Then Iris said his exact words as if she was reading his mind.



"Too young?" She guessed



Ohgami nodded.



"I see, oniichan. I know I'm ten years old but I'm telling you I'm not a girl anymore. I'm an adult now." Iris wailed.



"I know. You're not a girl but you're a bit too young."



"I really want to be an adult, oniichan."



"I'm sure you want to. Iris, why do you call me oniichan?"



"Because I love you."



Her admission didn't really surprise him but rather shocked him.



"You love me?" Ohgami asked in disbelief.



"Yes. Do you really love me?" Iris persisted.



`This is insane. She's too young for me yet I do want her. I crave her.' Ohgami thought.



The young girl just jumped out of her bed and stood to face him. She took his hands in hers



"I love you, Oniichan": the innocent girl repeated, looking into Ohgami's eyes.



"I love you too, Iris" Ohgami replied, touched by her bambi-like eyes and innocent _expression. . Without a moment's hesitation, he pulled the lovely girl's lithe form towards him and embraced her. He placed his lips on hers. She returned the kiss blissfully.



Ohgami finally broke the kiss and asked, "Can I take your clothes off, Iris?"



The blonde girl didn't hesitate to nod and she then smiled.



Ohgami removed Iris' clothes and was awed at the sight of her nude, beautiful and gracious body. Her chest is flat. And she has no breasts because her breasts are not yet developed. Her nipples and areolas are both small and pink. Iris' slit is small and completely hairless. There is not a single hair on her pussy mound



`Gods, She is beautiful. Very young and innocent. I never thought it would come to this.' Ohgami thought. Iris interrupted his thoughts.



"Why don't I undress your clothes, oniichan?" Iris asked



"Uh, sure." Ohgami said.



The young blue-eyed blonde enthusiastically began to undress Ohgami. Iris unbuttoned his shirt only to see and examine Ohgami's bare muscular chest. Then she proceeded to unzip his pants and took them down. When she finally stripped his underwear off his legs, she gasped in admiration as she noticed his erect 6-inch penis. He has black pubic hair. Ohgami noticed her _expression and assumed she was impressed.



Ohgami gathered the excited girl in his arms. Iris was so light that Ohgami lifted her off the floor and pressed his naked body against Iris's lithe, naked body and kissed her. Then he thrust his tongue in Iris' young mouth, which startled her. But she responded to the French kiss by tonguing her older lover. But Ohgami has other plans ready so he reluctantly withdrew from Iris' luscious lips and Iris looked a bit disappointed.



"Don't worry, Iris. This is just the beginning of the fun." Ohgami explained to the child He placed her small light body on the bed and instructed her to lie still on the bed. So she obeyed him.



Pleased, Ohgami crawled over Iris on the bed and planted a series of kisses on her neck, chest, breasts and tiny nipples. Then Ohgami started to lick around her areola and then licked her right tiny nipple the next. A low moan escaped from her mouth. He gave another nipple an equal treatment and her small nipples became hard as pebbles. He closed his mouth on her left nipple and sucked it. It elicited a moan from his young lover.



Judging by the continuous moans escaping from her lips as he licked and sucked her hard nipple, he was pleased to realize she was enjoying it so it prompted him to repeat his oral actions to the other nipple. As he clamped his mouth on Iris' right small nipple and gently bit on it, making her to gasp in pleasure.



When he was finished with Iris's lovely pink nipples, he left a trail of kisses down her titless chest, then her belly and now her navel.



Ohgami raised his head again to scrutinize Iris' magnificent body and then spread her legs wide enough for him to see her nether lips. It looked pink and beautiful like a flower. Again, he leaned his head towards Iris' wet pink pocket and sniffed the musky lubricants of her pussy.



`It smells so clean...so fresh...so young' Ohgami thought as he appreciated the young and fresh aroma of a pink hairless preteen virgin cunt.



Ohgami pressed his mouth against her slit as if he kissed it. Then he used his fingers to pull her hairless pussy lips apart and began to lick her sensitive jewel. Iris moaned and thrust her hairless vagina in Ohgami's face in response. He flicked his tongue up and down on her nether lips slowly then fast and then resumed licking slowly. At first, he pushed his tongue into her pussy slightly. Then he dived and buried his tongue into her clitoris a lot further. Iris's moans became more pronounced but sounded animalistic.



The taste of Iris's pussy juices is different from the smell. Her pussy tastes salty and tangy but delicious like honey. He loved the taste so he held her legs wide apart and eagerly licked the magnificent virgin cunt hole of his young blonde lover again and again. While Iris moaned louder, she undulated her hips and pushed her pelvis to meet his tongue as he kept licking her vagina for several minutes.



After 15 minutes of flickering Iris's young labia with his tongue, he decided to steer her orgasm to the point of no return by doing something different. Then he fastened his mouth on her clitoris and sucked it into his mouth, pushing his tongue into the clit It caused her vocalize her pleasure a bit higher. When he stopped sucking her pussy for a minute, he resumed licking her wet button for another ten minutes.



Ohgami finally ceased his licking and sucking of her vagina. He got up again and told Iris there is something she should do.



"How, Oniichan? I would want to do it if it makes you happy. " the little girl inquired. Her blue innocent bambi-like eyes peered into Ohgami's eyes with enthusiasm.



Ohgami smiled and said "Yes, Iris. What I tell you to do will make me very happy. Now follow my instructions. But would you do it. "



Yes, I want it" She answered







=======To be continued======

More fun to come.



Author's note: OhgamiXIris fan has requested that I continue the story and I have agreed.



===========================



R ight now they are both standing.



First, Ohgami kissed the little girl on mouth and French kissed her. It seemed awkward for her to feel her own cum on her tongue when it touched Ohgami's tongue but she didn't mind it.



After a minute, Ohgami withdrew from French kissing and then instructed Iris to lower her head so her face could reach his erect penis.



At First he told his lover to take his member in her hands and caress it. She followed his commands.



She began to caress and stroke his cock for a few minutes until he said "Stop now."



When Iris stopped, he glanced at the disappointment in her bambi eyes. But he ordered her to suck his penis in her mouth.



Iris eagerly complied by taking the cock into her tiny mouth. Oohgami moaned in pleasure. She managed to swallow most of his penis into her small mouth.



"That's good. More like it, darling" Ohgami lauded on her efforts.



It encouraged her to keep sucking..



"Lick it" Ohgami instructed her partner. Then Iris was happy to oblige.



Iris licked his whole shaft. Then she resumed to sucking his penis until Ohgami shot his cum into her warm mouth.



She winced but the cum flavor tasted salty but good. She swallowed every bit of Ohgami's cum enthusiastically. . Finally Iris ceased suckling. Ohgami kneeled down and asked "Is it fun, honey?"



"Yeah but it was nothing compared to what you did to between my legs with your tongue."



"The spot between our thighs is called a cunny."



Iris nodded comprehensively.



Did you like my tongue on your cunny?"



"Oui, Oniichan. It was fantastic."



"Good. There is one more thing I would like for us to perform"



"What is that?" Iris inquired.



"You'll see, Iris. Now lie on the bed" Ohgami said.



Ohgami is pleased to see Iris heeding his instructions and then he is on top of her. He told Iris to spread her legs and she willingly obliged.



Then Ohgami grabbed her legs and shoved his cock into her tight vagina. When his penis hit the hymen as he start to ram into her, She groaned. But Ohgami was enjoying fucking her.



As he kept moving in and out of her vagina, her groans were changed to her small screams. He told her to be quiet so anyone would not hear her. Satisfied that she obeyed him, he continued pushing his dick into her even after her hymen was destroyed.



But he finally stopped ramming in her pussy, he grabbed the girl into his arms and jumped out of bed before her blood touches the sheets. The blood resulting from the destruction of Iris's virginity only dripped on the floor.



"What a mess" Iris commented.



"It will be cleaned" Ohgami assured her. "We'll get rid of the evidence that we had fun together now." Ohgami winked at his love. Iris returned the wink with a smile.



Ohgami wiped the blood off the floor using the rags. Ohgami was finished and both of them were now full dressed.



Iris bade Ohgami goodbye as she lies on the bed holding her doll.



"Good night, Iris. See you tomorrow morning"



Ohgami left the room closing the door.



. Chapter 3





It has been two nights since Ohgami and Iris's night stand. Only people who knew about their affair are Iris and Ohgami. And neither of them has confided in anyone. No one could figure why Iris give Ohgami looks or cheerful smiles. Now this evening, the entire Team Hanagumi assembled to dine together. Sakura chose to sit beside her crush, Ohgami. But Ohgami really preferred to sit beside Iris who is sitting between Kanna and Maria.







"Are you all right, Mr. Ohgami?" Sakura asked with concern in her voice.



"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"Ohgami answered



"You look a bit distressed" Sakura said



"Oh. Nothing. I'm occupied with my job. That is all, Sakura." Ohgami explained



"May I ask you a question, Ensign?" Sumire accused irritated.



"Go ahead, Sumire"



'Why was Iris giving you looks and smiles?"



"Oh, I don't know." Ohgami lied



"What about you, Iris. Why do you look and smile at the ensign every time we see you passing by him?"



"Because I want to make people happy by smiling at them"



"But why don't you do the same thing to us?" Kohran asked



"I don't know. Maybe I thought Ohgami is too tired unlike you so I want to cheer him. But I guess I should be show you my smile."



"Is that why you do it? Okay, I appreciate it. But do yourself and others a favor by greet and smile at any of your friends every time you meet them." Ohgami ordered.



"Okay, all right, Mr. Ohgami" Iris said.



"Are you satisfied with Iris's explanation, Sumire?" Kanna asked



"Yeah, I guess so."



Later tonight at 1 am, Ohgami knocked Iris' door quietly. Iris opened the door and admitted him in her room.



"Can we have sex?" Iris inquired eagerly.



"Yes but you promise me one thing." Ohgami said.



"Yes"



"Don't you give me a look or smile at me again. We don't want to attract suspicion. So don't do that again"



"Okay. I promise, Oniichan." Iris swore



"Don't do anything that'll indicate our secret relationship, understand?."



"Yes, I do."



"Good. As long as we keep our mouths shut up, I'll sate your hunger for sex."



"Right now"



"Yes. Now strip your clothes" Ohgami barked.



Iris didn't hesitate to oblige. A moment later, all her clothes fell down on the floor. Ohgami followed her by stripping his clothes and then he grabbed her and lifted her so he carried her to the bed where they were lying down.



Ohgami kissed her on the mouth .Iris darted her tongue into his mouth. Ohgami returned the French kiss until he raised her head and descended to her flat chest. He licks both of her pink nipples, each one at a time. Soon her nipples became hard as pebbles.



Ohgami sucks one into his mouth. Then Ohgami clamped his mouth onto the other nipple. She sighed, enjoying the feel of his mouth on her pre- breasts. Ohgami then licked her entire chest.



When he was done, he got up and pinched her nipples with his delicate fingers. It elicited a moan from Iris's sweet mouth.



Ohgami lowered his head again. But this time, he placed his head between Iris legs. When she saw him lowering between her thighs, she knew what Ohgami is going to do so she spread her legs enthusiastically waiting for him to lick her cunt.



That was exactly what has happened. Iris enjoyed Ohgami's tongue lapped at her pussy. It was like heaven for her. She could hardly describe the sensation she was experiencing of his mouth on her pussy..



Ohgami never forgot the taste of her cum which he savored the last time they had sex. When Ohgami kept licking her vagina, he found out that it still tastes like pure clean little girl and is quite very different from a woman's cunt. Her cunt tasted exactly like the first time Ohgami's tongue licked it



Delicious.



That was what he thought. He really enjoyed eating her pussy and her pussy juices



Ohgami greedily slurped all of her cum and swallowed it as he kept stroking her vagina up and down with his tongue. Finally after a few minutes, Ohgami reluctantly withdrew his tongue from her pussy. But before Iris could protest, Ohgami stuck his one finger and started to fingerfuck her pussy. She sighed in consent. Ohgami kept ramming his finger onto her vagina every time. Then he added one more finger. Now Iris felt two fingers moving into her vagina faster.



Later, he stopped and Iris looked at him quizzically.



"Don't be so disappointed. Your next lesson will be 69 position with me. You will soon learn how to perform 69 position for me" Ohgami assured het.



"What is 69?" Iris asked, puzzled.



"You'll love it, Iris. Trust me" Ohgami said. "Do you want to try it?"



"Yes, I do"





Chapter 4









Ohgami ordered Iris to get up and stand on hands and knees and position her face above his manhood. She obeyed instantly and now her pussy is hovering above Ohgami's mouth. Ohgami is pleased.



Then Ohgami told Iris to lower her head and take his cock into her mouth. Soon, he felt Iris's warm tiny lips engulf his cock and moaned.



Ohgami grabbed her buttocks down so he can reach to lick Iris's pussy. He tasted the fresh sweet pussy juices of a young girl again. He never stopped lapping her clitoris up and down. He swirled his tongue on her cunt.



Ohgami inserted his finger into Iris's tight ass. When he tried to push his finger in the ass further, he heard Iris's grunt as she licked his entire shaft then suck again.



Ohgami withdrew his finger from her ass and then moved his mouth from the pussy to the ass. He drove his tongue into her ass. She moved her ass against his tongue in response.



Ohgami stopped asslicking and told her to lick her balls. Iris was happy to oblige.



He transferred to the blonde girl's pussy again and then inserted two of his fingers in her pussy.



Then Ohgami was the one who ceased the 69 position.



"Now get up and turn around" Ohgami ordered.



So the young girl got up and turn around to look down at him.



Satisfied, The Japanese man grabbed her small smooth waist with both his hands, moved her toward his cock where he placed her pussy in. Now Iris sat on his cock and her pussy engulfed his entire shaft.



That was when he told her to start ride on top of him.



With his instructions Iris now rode him up and down fast.



"Faster, Iris. Faster. That's right" Ohgami commanded.



She kept moving up and down onto his cock until he changed his position.



He lifted the girl off his dick and instructed her to lie on her hands and knees on the bed. When she followed his commands, the young man grabbed her hips and shoved his dick into her pussy from behind.



He started to fuck her pussy doggie style for ten minutes.



Later, he took out his cock from his young blonde lover's pussy again and pushed it into her tight ass, causing her to scream in pain. He felt her virgin anus clamp down on the head of his prick. Fortunately, Ohgami anticipated it and reached to muffle her screams with his one hand.







Gradually Ohgami rammed his cock into her tiny ass faster. He let go of her mouth when she was accustomed to the pain of her second maidenhead breaking down. It lasted for five minutes.



Finally, Ohgami ceased fucki8ng her ass. Then he laid down on bed with Iris lying on top of him. Her head rested on his chest. Ohgami embraced Iris into his arms and asked her " Was that fun?"



"Oh, yes. That was the best day of my life." Iris declared.



"Would you like to do it again tomorrow tonight at 1 am?"



"Oh, yes. Definitely" Iris sounded certain.

Chapter 5





=========================================







One day after the last time he was screwing Iris, Ohgami went to the gym this morning and look for Iris who is exercising in gymnastics.



When he entered the gym, the first thing he noticed is Iris in her revealing black leotard. Her tight gymnastics leotard certainly revealed her bare legs and her magnificent curves. Ohgami stared at her graceful legs and curves on her body.



Watching Iris dancing in her leotard that seemed to accent on her curves made Ohgami horny for Iris.



Ohgami couldn't get enough of Iris. He was tempted to fuck her right here and now



Ohgami was suddenly waken up out of his trance by Iris' voice.



"Hello, oniichan" Iris greeted, noticing his stare.



"Hi, Iris. You look good in your outfit. It was so.stunning." Ohgami commented



"Thank you. What are you here for?" Iris asked



"I have come to say you good luck for going to perform on stage with others tonight. I'm sure you'll have fans screaming for your name."



"Thanks, Oniichan. Is that all?"



Ohgami surveyed the whole gym room and made sure they are still alone. So Ohgami was confident that no one would eavesdrop.



"Well, Iris, I was thinking of having a little fun with you tonight at 1 am? Would you like it?"



"Sure. I'll be waiting for you tonight"



"Great, Iris. And have a nice day. See you around" Ohgami bade her.



"See you later. Hey, can I kiss you?"



When Ohgami looked around to make sure they are alone, he said "okay"



Iris kissed him and then Ohgami left the gym.



Later he sat in his office and doing some paperwork as he was ordered. Suddenly a thought had crossed his mind.



'Why not invite your best friend Kayama to fuck Iris What a great idea.' Ohhgami smiled.



But Ohgami still carefully considered it for nearly an hour. Then finally, he made his decision and made a phone call.



"Hello, Kayama?"



"Hi, Ichirou, What's up?" Kayama said



'There is a performance the Team Hanagumi girls will make on the stage tonight. Why don't you come to watch the girls act? Ohgami asked



"I dunno. I'm not exactly a big fan of theater"



"Okay, tell me have you heard of Iris Chateaubriand?"



"Yeah. She's on your team?"



"Can I invite you to fuck her?"



"Are you joking, Ichirou?"



"No, I am serious."



"Would she agree to it?"



Ohgami first told his best friend about his night stands with Iris. When he finished, Kayama sounded amazed as he responded "You lucky bastard. You must be lucky to have a young girl for a girlfriend"



"Yeah, I was thinking of sharing Iris with you. Would you like it?"



"Why not? I'd love to screw a girl."



"Great. But first you'll watch the girls act tonight. Later, we'll go to Iris room at 1 am." Ohgami said. "What do you think?"



"Okay, I'll go" Kayama said.



Ohgami bade him goodbye and hung up the phone with a grin.

Chapter 6



=============================================







Ohgami waited for Kayama to come at the theater. Finally Kayama showed up.



"There you are, Kayama. The show is about to begin." Ohgami announced.



The two men went inside the auditorium and managed to catch the seats. Kayama saw there is a huge audience.



The Hanagumi girls' play is called "The Sleeping Beauty"



Sakura has the role of the prince. The role of Beauty is given to Iris. Maria and Sumire played the Beauty's father and mother. The evil witch is played by Kanna. Kohran is given the role of the good fairy.



They watched the actresses performing their acting talents to the fiullest and the audience's delight. When the show ended, the audience clapped their hands. The actreeses bowed. And the curtains concealed them afterwards.



"Now let's go Iris and the others, Kayama." Kayama said.



Ohgami and Kayama went together to meet the girls who were on the way to the dressing room



"Hello, girls" Ohgami shouted



"Hello, Mr. Ohgami" Sakura greeted.



"Hello, Captain" Maria, Kanna and Kohran said in chorus.



"Hello, Oniichan" Iris called.



But as the girls greeted their captain, they saw Kayama was with Ohgami..



"Mr. Kayama. Why are you here?" Iris inquired.



"Your captain invited me to watch your show. It was entertaining." Kayama commented.



"Thanks, Mr. Kayama. I'm flattered" Kanna said. Kanna remembered Kayama when she rescued him from the evil spirits a while ago.



"Now we gotta go out for a while. Good night, ladies" Ohgami bade them farewell.



When the ladies went into their dressing room, Kayama whispered "Why are we going out. I thought we are going to screw your girlfriend"



"Yeah but not now. We'll meet her in her bedroom at 1 am."



"Why, Ichirou?"



"Because the others are not asleep yet."



Kayama agreed.



Later at 1 am



Ohgami and Kayama arrived at Iris' room. Ohgami knocked the door. The door opened to reveal Iris.



"Hi, Oniichan. Come in" Iris greeted him.



But she was surprised to see Kayama who was behind her lover.



"hi, Iris."



"I invited him to fuck you. We three'll have fun together" Ohgami explained.



"But" Iris statrted to protest.



"We'll talk inside. We can't stay outside and talk longer unlesss you want to attract attention" Ohgami told her.



Iris nodded and allowed the men to come in her room. Iris closed the door silently and said" But I wanted you, not another man. I want to be faithful to you"



"I know you will be. But tonight, you will learn to like having sex with two men at the same time. It'll be fun. I promise. What do you say, Iris"



Iris reluctantly agreed. .

"Good. Now you screw Iris while I watch" Ohgami told his friend.



"But I thought you want a threesome" Kayama said.



"Yeah, we'll do it after you fuck her. I'll join you two later" Ohgami said. He then turned to Iris,"Don't worry, Iris. I'll give you sex later but you give Kayama pleasure."



Iris nodded.



"Good. Now strip your clothes, Iris" Ohgami ordered



Iris stripped her clothes. Kayama followed her. Ohgami was lucky he brought his camera here so he can take pictures of Kayama and Iris having sex.



"Let's go to the bed, Iris" Kayama said.



Iris laid on the bed. Kayama went on top of her and leaned to kiss her. Then he licked and sucked her nipples eagerly, causing Iris to moan. Kayama shoved his cock into Iris' mouth. Iris took his member in her mouth and sucked.



Kayama took his cock out of her mouth and shoved his cock into her pussy.



Ohgami enjoyed taking pictures of Kyama screwing Iris.



A couple of minutes later, Ohgami decided to join the two. Ohgami took his clothes down.



Ohgami told them to switch sides. When they did, Kayama is lying on the bed with Iris on top of him. Iris decended her pussy into his cock and started to ride him.



As Iris was riding Kayama, Ohgami moved behind her and rammed his dick into her ass.



Iris never dreamed that she could take two cocks, one in her pussy and one another in her ass at the same time.



Iris finally slumped on top of Kayama. the two men both withdrew their cocks from her places and got dressed up again. .



Ohgami dressed the exhausted Iris in her nightgown again.



Then he and his friend left the room, knowing all of the three enjoyed their fun.

Chapter 7.

.

Dressed in swimming trunks and carrying a towel, Ohgami went to the swimming pool area only to be surprised that Iris was there, swimming in the pool. When she reached the side of the pool, she saw Ohgami here.



"Hello, Oniichan" Iris smiled



"Hi, Iris" Ohgami returned the greeting with a smile.



"What are you doing at this night?"



"I was going to swim. I thought it was fun."



"Oui, it is" Iris replied.



"Can I join in, Iris?" Ohgami said.



"Sure. Why not?"



"Okay."



With Iris' permission, Ohgami put the towel and submerged into the pool.



Both of them started to swim to reach the other side of the pool, then go back to the one side again. After repeating their swimming, Ohgami stopped. So did Iris.



"Is it fun, Oniichan?" Iris inquired.



"Yeah but not as fun as the sex with you."



"Really?"



"Yeah, honestly. That was wonderful." Ohgami glanced at his young lover and asked "Speaking of sex, why don't we have sex in the pool?"



"We can do it? In the pool?"



"Yeah. Do you want it now?"



"Oui, let's do it, Oniichan."



Ohgami rushed through the water to embrace Iris. Then he kissed her.



While they were shoving their tongues into their mouths, he removed Iris' bathing suit. After stripping her bathing suit bare, broke the French kiss and lift her out of the pool. He placed her on the ground near edge of the pool. Iris let Ohgami spread her thighs so he can have access to her delicious pussy. Ohgami is still in the pool, facing her and her pussy.



No sooner did she moan than Ohgami pressed his face to thighs and licked her pussy.



Ohgami couldn't have enough of tasting her cum. Since Iris was a preteen, her pussy is absolutely different from that of an adult woman. The taste of her juices proved that a preteen cunt is sweeter, more delicious and cleaner than an adult's. But he didn't know it until he tasted it last week.



Ohgami greedily lapped the pussy juices which was dripping from her vagina. Iris's moans continued in higher pitch but still soft. She held his head between her tiny hands as he kept licking her clitoris. Iris was so busy feeling Ohgami's graceful tongue on her pussy she didn't realize Ohgami undressing himself



Ohgami finally raised his head from her pussy. Before Iris could respond, he grabbed her waist, pulling her down into the pool and then kissed her again.



He pulled her body down into his erect cock and started to fuck her in the pool. She wrapped her legs around his body.



She rocked upon his shaft with delight. Ohgami kept thrusting his cock up into her pussy while holding her body in the pool.



After spending time screwing each other, Ohgami and Iris got out of the pool and donned their swimming suits again.

Tonight, Both Ohgami and Iris stripped themselves naked.



Iris first went into the bathroom and opened the shower dial. Then the shower came and the water splashed on her. Ohgami followed her into the shower. Now they were immersed into the shower and are wet.



Ohgami embraced Iris, fondling her pre-breasts. He ran his hands over her tits and rolled his thumbs on her erect nipples. Iris returned his caresses by stroking his erect cock. Ohgami inserted his finger into her hairless vagina and started to ram it in her.



Ohgami kneeled down to kiss her on lips. They kissed slowly and blissfully. He pulled away from her luscious mouth.



Ohgami is twice Iris height. Because of that, he lowered his head even deeper so his mouth can reach her vagina. Iris leaned her back against the wall and spread her legs. He held each thigh in his hand. He started to lick her vagina enthusiastically. Iris moaned in response.



He was pleased that the taste of her pussy was as ever the same as it was on other nights.



When he first licked her vagina, he was fairly surprised that a preteen's cunt is different from that of an adult woman. It was indeed different from a woman's cum and it was more delicious.



Iris cummed into his mouth. He sucked all of her cum and swirled his tongue into her clitoris until she could no longer stand on her two legs. He held her standing with his two gentle hands fondling her buttocks.



He ceased his eating of her pussy. As he stood up again and presented his cock to her. Iris didn't need Ohgami to tell her what to do for she knew what he wanted. Iris leaned closer to his cock so she could engulf Ohgami's cock into her warm mouth. She started to suck him for a two minutes. Ohgami held her face and moaned as he felt her mouth on his cock.



Ohgami told her to stop sucking. Iris reluctantly withdrew her mouth.



Then he lifted her in his arms off the ground lowered his face to her lips, Iris accepted his kiss lovingly.



He lowered her bottom into his shaft and began to thrust his cock up and down into her. He still held her bottom in his hands lifted it up and down as he fucked her. The water still splashed on the lovers.



Finally he put her on the ground and instructed her to turn around and bow to let her arse to be ready to be fucked. She pressed her hands on the wall for support. He grabbed her hips and shoved his cock into her ass.



He made several quicker thrusts into her ass then slowed his thrusts and changed it to quick ones again. Iris panted.



After almost five minutes, Ohgami let go of her ass. She fell down on her knees



"Are you all right, darling?"



"Yes, I'm fine."



Pleased, Ohgami shut the dial down. The water stopped showering on the wet couple.



Ohgami gathered her into his arms and carried her away from the bathroom.

« Email Author » « Author's Homepage » « Other Works By This Author » « Add Author to Favorites »
«
Write Review » « Add Story to Favorites » « Alert Webmaster »

Copyright MediaMiner 2000-2003 - [ disclaimer / privacy / contact ]