Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Defending Honor. ❯ The arrival and the meeting. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors Note:
Document opened on 09/18/2006 at/on/between 09:33 pm and 09:34 pm.
Okay this story is going to contain some light Shounen-ai.
For those who don't know, that is BoyxBoy relationships.
It's also the lighter version of Yaoi which is the same as above except possibly R-rated in some cases.
The Shounen-ai pairing here is KyuzoxKatsushiro.
I like this pairing for some reason.....And it's basically no-where to be found on the net. I've looked.
If anyone knows a site or a fanfic and or fan-art site that even has a little bit of stuff for the pairing could you let me know please?.

By the way the first chapter or so may contain spoilers for the last two Eps of the series. Because in my mind I'm making it not to have happened.^^.

And I've only seen maybe 3 or 4 Eps of the series so far. Close to the last Eps is when I started. I think I've seen more but I'm not sure. Still have yet to see the last 2 Eps though. But I found out what happens.-_-.

Summary:
After the 7 Samurai leave Kanna to head to elsewhere,They come into a village that has Katsu on edge but they don't know why.
later that night while the majority of them are spending a little time at a bar?
Katsu goes on a walk by himself and runs into an old enemy of his.
Being challenged to a duel in the morning someplace away from the village,.Before he leaves,He writes a note explaining very few things. Including who he left to fight.
Kambei recognizes the guy's name and they have to find him fast.
Can they find him before it's to late?

Other things will include.
My version of why Katsu places such a high honor on death.
Pretty much the only oc's will be the villains.
Plus more.^^.

On another note let me know what ya think about the story.
If you have the time.
I see this being 7 chapters give or take.
Enough of Summary's and Notes eh.
That reminds me.....I don't own Samurai 7. Good show though.^^.
Of course I own the oc villains and the town......if anyone else has any oc too similar to any I have here please let me know.^^. Onto the fic.^_^.
Current time.09:16 pm.

09:35pm..almost forgot this. 'Thoughts' "Talking".
Off the first thinking scene. enjoy the story.^^.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
Chapter 1. Arriving in town.

Not too long ago they left Kanna village to leave to help others who might need them. The villagers were grateful for their help. After they healed from that last battle it was decided that they would leave.

It had been a week since they left. Katsu was sitting on rock watching the moon.Kambei,Heihachi,Gorobei and Shichiroji were looking at a map.
Kiku was enjoying a few of the smelly fruits he loved so much.
Kyuzo was sitting /leaning against another rock not to far away from the youngest one who was watching the moon.

Kyu saw the look on his face and he could tell that he was deep in thought.
He noted that while he had gotten better he still had a lot to learn. Not just about being a Samurai either.

Katsu was watching moon thinking about things.
'I know this area well. I hope we're out of here before he finds out. I don't need them to get involved in case something happens.'

He stopped his train of thought for a moment and noted that the others hadn't really moved much.
Back to thinking.

'Who am I kidding,he probably already knows. But I wonder if he will do anything this time. I'm not scared of this guy but I know what he can do. Am I underestimating Sensei and the others or overestimating this guy and his gang.'

He was quickly snapped out of thought when something smelly and round hit the back of his head.
Turning around he saw Kiku mutter to Shichi that he thought he would catch it and Sensei was giving him an odd look.

"Something the matter Katsushiro?"
Kambei had noted that since they arrived around the area he had been acting a little bit different.

"No Sensei. Just thinking."

"Well it's time to turn in. We're leaving early tomorrow."

Getting up early they traveled until around noon until they made it to Okoto village.

They found an Inn not long after arriving. Trying to hide it but doing the best job Katsu was a little on edge today.

The village was a busy one from what they noticed.
With everyone so busy Heihachi noticed that ones trying to cut firewood were 2 elderly looking people so he and Kikuchiyo offered to help.

Gorobei and Shichiroji were entertaining some of the villagers.
Kambei and Kyuzo were off somewhere.
And Katsushiro was off in secret paying respects to a grave.

While walking Kambei and Kyuzo thought they saw Katsu turn in toward a cemetary but there was no sign anyone had been when they walked up to the gate.

"I suspect you have noticed Katsushiro's odd behavior lately?"

"Yeah."

"What do you make of it?"

"Don't know. I suspect he hasn't told anyone."

While heading back toward the Inn they noticed someone watching the area where Katsu might or might not have been.

"Soon young Katsu,Soon."
The guy disappeared down the alley way.

The slightly elderly men who Heihachi and Kikuchiyo helped were quite greatful and insisted that they along with their friends come to their bar that night.

Katsu politely passed and left for a walk instead.
He saw them head toward the bar even Kyuzo had joined in for reasons unknown.
There wouldn't be barely anybody out this time of the night.
Plus it was a good way for him to see when he would show his face to him.

The night was a nice one. There were many stars to see and a nice light breeze that would come and go.
If he didn't know what he did about Okoto,He could say it was a peaceful place that appeared to be so for a long time. But he knew better.

He walked into the clearing knowing that he was being followed.

"Show yourself Demon!"

A lone figure stepped out of the shadows he was standing in.
"I see you've improved Katsu. I do have a name you know."

"To me you'll always be Demon."
He moved his hand so it was ready to draw out his sword at any second.

The lone figure was wearing an all black ensemble to be described later.
"Now,Now. You should know that I wouldn't fight you here. I've been waiting too long a time to kill you for what you've done to me."

"You deserved it with what you were making the people here suffer through."
He knew Demon's gang was probably nearby.
Watching.Waiting for his signal.

Keeping his temper from killing Katsu right there was not an easy thing to do for him.
"Here's the deal young Katsu. You fight me at the location I give to you or I blow up the entire village."

"How's that possible?"

"My gang has grown and I have currently a few men around the village ready to die at the signal if I give it.And the village goes with it. But if you agree to fight me I will spare the village."
Demon knew he would get his revenge for what he had done to him.
slow and painful death was how he envisioned it.

"Fine."
He knew he would probably die unless a miracle occured. But at least Kyuzo-kun/dono and the others wouldn't get hurt because of him.

"Excellent, We duel tomorrow at noon over.......

Katsu had time to go get what he needed before he would have to take his leave.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++

This is my second Shounen-ai fic.
Hope you like it.^^.

Chapter one was longer than I intended.^^.
Finished 09/18/2006. 11:09 pm.