Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Defending Honor. ❯ Talking and Nothing Special ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document opened.10/02/2006.....06:45am.
Happy Monday people.^^.
Authors Note:
By the way if it wasn't completely clear reasons 1-4 were the Samurai.^^.
Kyuzo was with Katsu though and Kambei was already there.
That was funny I was almost done with A/N and I forgot to out those two words there.....okay maybe it wasn't that funny.x_x.
I probably didn't need to explain that part for the last chapter but
I'm a detailed-ish kinda person for stuff like this and sometimes that.:b.
Err onto the story chapter.^_^.

Okay I'm at the part where Kyuzo is going to debate with a little voice in his head. No he's not crazy but you know the thing that sometimes appears....Okay I think you know what I mean but I'm not sure and it's 05:23am.
*Voice*
"Thoughts/Talking with voice.'
Again Later!.^^.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

After discussing the information they had gotten from the man it was decided that they would tell Katsu and go from there.

It was evening-time and since Kyuzo and Gorobei had outside watch duty it was decided that Shichiroji and Heihachi would tell him. Kikuchiyo was still helping a few of the villagers with some heavy lifting and Kambei had to discuss something with the Elder.

With Heihachi and Shichiroji.

"So let me get this straight. I am to fight him again in 10 days from now.?"
Katsu looked at Shichiroji.

"Yeah. That's what the note said."

"So are you going to go through with it?"
Heihachi had slightly tilted his head.

"Yes. I just wish that you guys would not have been dragged into this mess."
Katsu looked down.

"Look you should know by now that we're evidently going to be coming across these things eventually."
Shichiroji was hoping the kid would understand.

"He's right. So the best thing to do now is formulate a plan of action."

"Right. Thank you both."
He lightly bowed to them. Well as best you can sitting down anyway.
So for a few minutes they talked and he told them about the metal arm and leg that Demon had.

"Hey. How do you plan on winning if the guy is equal to you and has fought with you before?"
Heihachi decided he would bring this up with Kambei-dono later.

"Well I'll be more prepared but I don't know if I can win. That's something I'll just have to see."

"I see."
Heihachi rubbed his chin and decided he would defiantly ask Kambei-dono about it later.

So it was a little later that night and the 6 were in a room discussing the matter at hand.

"Hey Kambei-dono I think I have an idea that could prevent a repeat of the other day."

"Yes."

"Well why don't we teach him one move each? That's bound to help."

"That may not be such a bad idea."

So that night they worked on a plan themselves.
And after that Kyuzo couldn't sleep so he went for a walk by himself.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Refle ctions.

Kyuzo was walking along letting his thoughts wonder some mostly of the younger Samurai.
He was walking along a stream and thinking.
Still on guard for anything of course.

'I wonder if he knows I.....can I think that word?'

*You know you can but you don't want to*

'What if he ends up hurt again or dead from this?'

*Would you let that happen?*

'No.'

*That's right because you or one of the others would interfere if
things got to much. Or too messy.*

'But if that happened would he hate who may have done it?'

*I don't think so.*

His thoughts went along lines like these until he reached a conclusion.....
He would tell him soon but not now.

So he went back to where they were staying and rested for tomorrow.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

Okay not much I know but The way this is going I may have to extend it to
13 chapters....I may do that anyway.
Okay I found out yesterday that we keep the net and the comp.
*Runs into a wall and falls over in comedic fashion*
Next time it's training day when Katsu starts to learn from the masters.
Finished.10/03/2006.05:31am.