Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ His Rock Skipper ❯ His Rock Skipper ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The sun shine brightly upon Jin's unexpressioned face.Jin was waiting for Dr.Hoang's test results. Earlier that day, he had been at the hospital for some checking up. Ironically, Jin had just been stabbed in a fight, but assured that it was more than normal and that he would be alright.

As he sighed, he watched birds fly.

"Little robins...So carefree..." Jin said quietly, smliling to himself.The day was much too quiet to do anything, yet it was too much of a nice day not to do anything, so what could he do? Suddenly, he saw a small lake near by. It was round, but it was too big to be a pond.

Ah, but Dr.Hoang would be furious if Jin was not where he'd promised he'd be...But it was such a nice day, why not a spend it at a lake?
~*~*~*~*~*
Jin sat himself down on the moist dirt and removed his wooden sandals. Slowly, he placed his feet into the water-

"Ah! Cold!" Jin whispered.

Jin took his feet out and quickly put on his sandals. A cold shiver went down his spine, as if there was something near by...Or someone. But Jin couldn't see anyone, and he swore he was alone, so who would follow Jin? Before he could turn around, a female body fell on top of him. Her dainty soft arms locked around his neck, her small round face nuzzled against his chest, and her short brown hair brushing against his neck.

"Jin!" Said the giddy female voice. Normally, Jin didn't like being touched, but when he saw the face of the young woman, he seemed to enjoy the emotional moment...

"Fuu?" He asked in a surprsied tone. Fuu giggled at Jin and smiled form ear to ear. Damn, she was cute. She sat next to her samurai friend and patted him on the back.

"Where's Mugen? Didn't I see you guys walking together this morning?"

He's probably stuffing himself, Jin thought, looking away from Fuu and into the sunset.

"Ahhh, I see..." Fuu replied, her smile turnning into a grin. "He left you, didn't he? That no good jerk."

Jin gave her an expression as if sayin "WTF?!" And she threw her head back and laughed while she placed her head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Jin, I'll never leave you." She said, giving a small blush. Jin, however gave more than just a small blush. His palms went wet, his tounge went dry, his ears were hot, and his cheeks were turning a vivid pink. God knows what else was happening in all the other places.

To calm himself down, Jin decided to get it out of his system and skip rocks. He grabbed a smooth pebble and threw into the lake. It sank pathetically, making him sigh with frustration. Fuu grabbed another rock and threw it across the lake, making it skip eight times.
"That was...very good." He commented, feeling somewhat rejected.
"Thanks. I use to do this all the time." She said, giving a tiny smile and turning to Jin. Their eyes locked, Jin could feel her warm breath upon his very face, his glasses falling to the ground.
"Oh!" Fuu whispered, she placed a hand near his glasses and tried to pick them up-
"No." Jin said, grabbing her hand with his own and taking her chin with the other. Their noses were touching...Could Jin possbily do this? It wasn't proper, it was anything but proper. Such bad behavior wouldn't be in any book of *ettquiet.
Screw ettquiet! Jin thought. Fuu couldn't take more suspense, she swallowed her fear, pushed forward, and pressed her wet lips against Jin's.
The trees began to stirring behind them, and the wind blew on their faces. Jin couldn't help himself, so he placed an arm around her waist and returned her kiss eagerly.

~*~*~*~*~
Even after the woderful yet strange moment, Jin's arm was still around Fuu's waist, and her cheek was well upon his chest.
Suddenly, a man in a large white coat came rushing to Jin, sweating nervously and huffing reapeating Jin's name over and over again.
"Dr.Hoang? What are you doing here?" Jin asked, letting go of Fuu and rising to his feet.
"Jin...The test results show...that...Your going to die of a Terminal Disease.