Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Life ❯ Scars ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Samurai Champloo.
A/N: This drabble is about Mugen. Rating is PG13 for gore. Please Read And Review.


Pain was the only constant in his life, he decided, feeling the blood from his shoulder dripping through the fingers of the opposite hand. His hand was clamped so tightly over the wound that his fingers ached, but he knew if he didn't stop the blood flow soon... Thinking back, he realized he had few "defining" moments in his life which weren't painful. Any emotion towards him had either been while in the process of hurting him or after he had been injured. Aside from anger, Fuu only showed anything else when he'd been injured. If he was hurt, she'd break down and care for him for awhile. When he was better though, it was all back to the screaming and yelling. Jin had never showed much either way, but he didn't seem to show much for anybody so it wasn't really anything to be bothered about. Looking down his body, Mugen saw all the scars from various points throughout his life. Those were his memories, he decided. He would be hard pressed to think of anything memorable that had happened to him and didn't leave one of those scars. If scars were memories...he wondered if he'd have many more...considering how little untouched skin on his body was left now...these were his last thoughts as the darkness closed over him and he felt the jar of the ground abruptly hitting the side of his face.