Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Mistake ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mistake
by: teardropdangel
Disclaimer: Nope. I don't own Samurai Champloo or any of the associated characters.
Rated: NC-17
Pairings: MugenxFuu


~Shit, this wasn't suppposed to happen.~

Mugen was, to say the least, pissed. Sure, the first time was a mistake. That one was easy to excuse. Hell, she'd been naked in the damn lake. What the hell was he supposed to have done? He took her in the water without a second thought. Later, he blamed the lapse on his abnormal stretch of celibacy.

But this...this was a bit harder to excuse. His intention was to intimidate, to punish. The bitch had been nagging him again; some shit about money again. So what if he used his share of the money to buy a whore? Hadn't he earned it? Besides, the only reason he was sexually frustrated was because of her in the first place.

He was supposed to scare her enough to get her to lay off. He wasn't supposed to drag her into the moonlit night. His lips weren't supposed to latch onto her neck. Hell, she wasn't supposed to like his harsh grip on her hips as he fucked her. She wasn't supposed to moan and whimper when he thrust harder into her welcoming cunt. Nor was she supposed to wrap her legs arounds his hips and cling to him as if her life depended on it.

He wanted to stop. He wanted to fuck her forever. He settled on pushing her flat on her back instead so that he towered over her. This was another mistake and he knew. He acknowledged it and ignored it. He couldn't stop now.

The hands on her hips held her down as he slowed his thrusts, as he nearly pulled out.

"What the hell are you doing?" Fuu hissed. Apparently, his partner did not care for the change.

He ignored the slaps against his chest and continued as his leisured pace. "What does it look like I'm doing?" he asked gruffly. "Fucking you." He pushed back in. Damnit, she was fucking tight. The rein on control was pulled taunt.

Her head fell back on a moan and her arms went up around his neck once more. "W-well...you could g-go a little faster."

It just figured that she would complain during sex, he thought. He pulled out again as he lifted her left leg. "How's this?"He plunged back in with a sharp jerk. And had to hastly cover her mouth with his own when she cried out. "What the hell's the matter with you? Do you want Jin to come out here and find us here?"he asked, as if he actually gave a rat's ass about Jin.

"Sorry," she mumbled. "It just felt good." As if to prove her point, her hips bucked up to meet his.

He groaned as the movement, feeing her tighten around him. "Just watch it," he grunted.

"Go faster," she moaned, pushing with her hips again.

His hand fisted around her ankle. "Stop bitching." Shit, she'd done that squeezing thing again with her cunt. It wasn't as if she wasn't already tight enough. His hips moved of their own accord and settled into a hard driving pace.

Her free leg managed to snake around his hips. Although she bit her lip bloody, those sexy, low whimpers spilled out of her mouth as he pounded into her. He'd have to teach her how to come quietly.

Fingernails dug into his flesh. "Mugen," she moaned and bit his shoulder as she came suddenly, tensing and clamping down hard on his cock.

With a grunted curse, Mugen pulled her withering hips against his as he came.

He flexed hips hips again moments later, savoring the fading spasms within her sheathe. Fuck, she fit him perfectly.

"Mugen?" she panted.

Damn. He withdrew from her immediately and quickly got to his feet. "This was a mistake," he stated as he turned away from her.

Silence.

"Alright," she finally responded, softly.

The words surprised the hell out of him. He nearly turned back. "This isn't going to happen again."

"Fine, then." It was said again in that soft tone. A tone that Mugen had seriously doubted Fuu could pull off.

"This was a mistake," he found himself repeating.

"Alright."

He left, with an unsettling feeling that his words weren't true.