Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaking Impossible ❯ A Chance Encountered ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mistaking Impossible
 
-
 
Chapter Two - A Chance Encountered
 
-
 
Seeing as Haruka made her way outside, Fuu quickly stumbled to her feet and scampered around the corner. Her heart beat heavily and fast inside her chest as she prayed that the woman hadn't seen her. Luckily the springs were at the other side and relieved Fuu sighed stealing a glance at Haruka walking away. Fuu grasped a hand to her chest and told herself to calm down. But to no avail. She felt hot, very hot.
 
There was something telling her to do something about the stirring between her thighs. And what was worse: she wanted Mugen to do something about it. She shook her head in an attempt to block out the picture of him in pleasure, giving and receiving. She also wanted to feel that way. She wanted him to make it stop, to help her. Pressing her eyes tightly shut she could see nothing but the pirate.
 
In quick but short steps she walked back to his room. The door was shut but she lifted her hand to open it. What was she doing? Her mind repeated the question over and over but she couldn't come to any conclusion. She wanted Mugen! Now. Shoving the door open she entered slowly and in silence.
 
Mugen turned at the sound of the door but he couldn't see anything but the shadow of a woman. “Haruka? Have you come back for more?”
 
The woman didn't answer him but stopped in front of him. “Something forgotten, eh?”
 
Again no answer. He raised his brows and propped himself up on his elbows. The shadow didn't move.
 
Fuu swallowed. Obviously Mugen didn't recognize her. With trembling hands she opened her Jûban and shrugged it slowly off her shoulders until it fell to the ground. Hesitantly she waited for a reaction but there was none. He seemed to have no clue that she was good old Fuu. The skin on her face burned as she knelt down, expecting a comment of him any time soon.
 
No words left Mugen, even as Fuu leant forward and pressed her lips onto his. Eagerly he replied and lowly moaned. He certainly hadn't expected Haruka to come back. His hands wrapped themselves around her small waist and pulled her closer against his naked body. Fuu nearly gasped but suppressed the urge. His hot skin felt good against hers, his lips massaging hers with gentle pressure. His hands ran down her spine and made her shiver in anticipation.
 
With a swift movement he had grabbed her and pinned down underneath him, beginning to caress her neck by using his lips and tongue. She bit her bottom lip, not to release another gasping sound when he had obviously found a sensitive spot behind her ear. His hand ran across her hip, upward to cup one of her small breasts. Did he still not recognize her after all? She guessed not considering that his fingers joyfully played with her hardened nipple, squeezing it between thump and forefinger.
 
She moaned but lowly, deep in her throat. She hadn't expected this to feel any good but Kami, it did. It did almost too well. Mugen shifted his lips back to her mouth and let his tongue ran across her bottom lip before dipping it inside her mouth. Fuu was surprised by the gentleness of the kiss. Not that she was far experienced, let alone experienced at all, but comparing to what she knew of Mugen, the rough and careless side of him, this was completely different. Yet, he kissed her with a passion and eagerness he usually showed only towards an opponent worth him.
 
Fuu wanted to be worth him as well, she wanted to be seen by him as a woman, even if just this once. Even if he didn't know that it was indeed her, Fuu. Hesitantly her hands began to explore his body, tracing her palms along his broad shoulders and down his arms. His tanned skin felt softer than she would have expected it to be. She squealed and writhed slightly underneath his touch, once his mouth had traveled across her pale skin to lick around the other hard bud of her breast. One of her legs wrapped itself around his waist, her center automatically seeking for closeness.
 
Mugen slightly smirked as he carefully bit and kissed her breasts. He wouldn't let this opportunity go to waste and slid his hand down her side until it reached her thigh. He lifted her leg and pressed his body closer to hers, rubbing his erection faintly against the woman. He rose off her slightly, just to gain access to her center. His hand was met by moistness in between curls of hair as he traced her folds gently with his fingertips, making her wriggle underneath him. Smirking he fastened his gaze to the spot between her thighs. She looked delicious.
 
Mugen slid two fingers between her wet folds and was amazed that she opened her legs wider for him. He nearly made a comment about her desperation but he decided against, instead patting slow circles around her clit. Her chest heaved and her breathing seemed to get slowly off control. Gliding his middle finger inside of her he bent down, his nostrils immediately taking in the strong scent of her arousal. She did not only look delicious.
 
Fuu's head was spinning. All she could think of was that Mugen mustn't stop this. Trying hard not to shout at him how good he made her feel, she squirmed in delight. She had never felt something as amazing as this. That was until he suddenly stopped. Fuu lifted her head in wonderment but all she could see was the shadow of the pirate that dived down between her thighs. Yelping in surprise she clamped a hand across her mouth, biting down on one of her knuckles.
 
The pirate lapped at her juices and smiled inwardly. She did not only look and smell delicious, her sweet taste almost blinding his senses. He wanted more of her and greedily moved his tongue around her entrance. Her hips bucked against him, making helpless little jumps. Fuu's right hand moved down, so that her fingers could bury themselves into Mugen's dark mop of wild hair. Gently her nails scraped his scalp, urging him not to stop. She needed him to keep doing that as small gasps of pleasure left her mouth.
 
Then she felt it. Like a wave crashing the shore, washing over the hot sand, there was something exploding inside of her. Her toes clenched, her fingers spread and her body trembled. Pleasure washed her wonderfully and left the girl in a daze of complete bliss. Pleased, Mugen climbed up her body and placed a chaste kiss on her collarbone. Once she felt his erected member against her thigh, Fuu was aware of what she had to do. She would have to prove that she was worthy his sexual attention.
 
Wrapping her arms around him she pulled him close and kissed him eagerly, her tongue battling with his. Mugen moaned and allowed her to push him onto his back. Yet, he wondered what the woman had in mind. Nipping at his bottom lip Fuu felt confident enough to experiment a little and ran the nail of her thump across his nipple. It hardened and made the pirate growl in appreciation.
 
Fuu decided to finally discover his body. Slowly but deliberately she kissed lightly down his chest, across his firm stomach, liking the small sighs that escaped the man. Focusing her eyes on his immensely erected hard-on she bit her lip. Could she do this? In her mind she recalled what Haruka had done to Mugen and took hold of his member, stroking the length in between her small palm. Even though hard, the flesh felt surprisingly soft.
 
The moan of the man reassured her activities and Fuu bent down, licking shyly across the tip. Eagerly her tongue picked up pace before she finally decided to take it inside of her mouth. She peeked up at Mugen who had his eyes closed but mouth open, breathing faster than before. Fuu tried hard to match the moves she had seen Haruka doing but Mugen slowly lost patience. Even if she did well and he was amazed, his dick demanded release and with the woman's still timid actions he would still lie here tomorrow with the same massive hard-on.
 
Mugen sat up, supporting his body with one palm, the other grabbing for her face. He touched her cheek and lifted her face to look at him. All he could see were her glistening eyes that spoke with questions.
 
“Not like this,” he said and tugged at her arm. “Come here.”
 
Quiet sure of what he wanted, Fuu climbed atop of Mugen and kissed his mouth hard. He wanted to be inside of her—just like he had been inside Haruka. But Fuu was not so sure if she could manage. How was his dick going to fit inside of her? Lifting her bottom she placed her thighs either side of his hips, so that his erection touched her wet folds. Fuu squirmed, feeling some kind of ache for him. If only…
 
She felt movement. Not stopping to kiss her Mugen slid a hand between her thighs and placed the tip of his cock at her entrance. She only would have to settle down by herself. Fuu broke the kiss, knowing she would have to do this now. This was not the time to be a coward. Supporting her weight with her flat palms on Mugen's chest she slowly inched onto his dick. Feeling the tip enter she stopped, trembling, but was immediately calmed by his hands, caressing her thighs soothingly. How? Mugen usually was anything but tender.
 
Damn, she wanted him. Biting her bottom lip, she sank down on her completely, a little pain running through her. A groan escaped Mugen, feeling her firmly around him. She pressed her eyes shut tightly and stayed like this for a while, not moving. There, gone was her virginity. Just like this. She opened her eyes slowly and ran her fingertips across Mugen's torso. His palms moved to her butt and rocked them a little against him, making her gasp in surprise as she felt the unknown friction. It all came back into her mind. She would have to move—like that woman had done.
 
Fuu carefully began rocking herself against Mugen, feeling his dick inside of her move. A little awkward but not bad, she thought about it and kept her measured moves steady. Mugen nearly died—he wanted to do something, anything to urge her on to go faster. But, what? Sitting up slightly he felt her body stiffen and let his hand soothingly slide up her spine.
 
“Relax,” he stated as his hand crept slowly upwards to entangle within her hair to massage the back of her neck. Using the other hand to support his own weight, Mugen placed a kiss in between her firm breasts before his lips began traveling across her chest.
 
Fuu's fingertips dig into his strongly build back and shoulders as she began moving against him again. The attention she gained from the pirate made her for once in her life feel loved by him. She was cradled in his arms, held by him during their act of lovemaking. Suddenly she inhaled sharply, realizing the his mouth sucked hard in one of her breasts before he drew lazy circles around the stiff nub, licking around and across it. Her fingers entwined in his hair and clasped at strands of his tousled hair. Her other breast was cupped by the hand that had moments ago massaged her neck, playfully rubbing a thumb over her dark rosy nipple several times.
 
The girl gasped for air, starting to pant as she tried to keep her rhythm upon him steady. She enjoyed the result of their physical connection. Just the fulfillment she reached by having Mugen's manhood in the place of her wetness was making her feel as if she had found what she had been craving for. So far only Mugen knew better. He knew how to make it better. With the woman's careful movements he wouldn't come in a while, and neither would she. That was something he wouldn't let happen to his male pride.
 
He rained wet kisses up her chest to her neck, licking and biting on his way, as he entangled his fingers once again in her hair. With gentle pressure he turned her head and covered her parted lips with his, sinking his tongue inside the wet cavern of her mouth. Agile his tongue shifted against hers, making her nearly groan with ecstasy. It was now or never for him. Skilled in any kind of movement, Mugen pulled her legs behind his back and flipped them both over until she was lying on her back with him on top.
 
The unexpected change of their position made her gasp involuntarily, followed by a long moan when the man had lifted one of her legs with his arm and thrust into her with force. It was a little painful but the change in their angle made Fuu quiver in pleasure. She knew she needed to stop moaning or else he would definitely apprehend the fact the he wasn't doing it with Haruka. Yet, she couldn't help her sounds of delight as he pumped into her in a faster and much harder pace than she could have managed.
 
Mugen growled upon her, the tightness of her womanly cavern engulfing him completely as he could finally go all the way into her. Each thrust with his cock into her velvety hole made him even harder than before. The woman beneath him squealed, writhed and moaned, panting as her chest heaved uncontrollably. Almost pulling out of her he drove his dick in again and made her utter a little scream of pleasure. Repeating the action over and over again, he tried to sped up the movement even more, forcefully penetrating her tight canal.
 
Fuu cried out in thrill, feeling the man's rod move in and out of her. Beginning to mutter his name under her breath she thrashed her head from side to side, digging her fingernails deep into his arms. She had no control anymore of herself but Mugen kept on fucking her gleefully. She felt so much better than anyone else, so tight and pure. Their skin clued at one another, as their sweat-covered bodies were one. He lifted her second leg, once again changing the angle of his thrusts, pumping with speed fiercely into her freshly deflowered body, urged on by the small mutters of his name from her lips.
 
Mugen didn't know how long he could last anymore. His balls felt tight and he craved for release. With another deep growl he gained strength to stop him from climaxing but keep his pumps up. Soon he felt the girl tightening around him when her second orgasm hit Fuu like one huge shudder, leaving her restless body shivering and writhing. She cried out, as she got totally absorbed in pleasure, the force of her orgasm making her feel like she would pass out any second. Trembling, her fingers reached for anything to take a hold onto, throwing her head back as she squeezed her eyes shut firmly.
 
A long blissful groan broke out of the pirate who also found much desired release with a last final thrust into her. Even if he didn't intend on coming into her, it couldn't be helped as the violence of his climax rippled through him. Mugen let go of the woman's legs instantly, which fell lifelessly down beside him. As lifeless as them the man felt himself developing. Slowly, step-by-step, his body gave away until he was lying flat upon the woman, his face hidden by the crook of her neck. She smelled so wonderfully of sex and…flowers.
 
“Fuu,” he grunted, in hardly more than a whisper of delight, and closed his eyes.
 
The girl's eyes widened in shock. He knew it was she! How? Or better, since when? Fuu cursed Kami and felt the urge to struggle from underneath Mugen and run far, far away—quickly. But, if she did that, chances were fat that she got some smart-ass comment from the pirate. Besides, it didn't feel that bad that he covered half of her body with his warm, though sticky, but most of all protective frame. His breathing was calm and even, and he seemed to fall asleep soon enough.
 
Hesitantly her fingers crawled up to his shoulders and caressed the soft tanned skin. Realization made her puff out a breath. She loved the jackass. And right now she loved him even more than before, having experienced the aspect of lovemaking with a very gentle Mugen. Even if he seemed to fall asleep, his thumb was lazily caressing the skin above her hip.
 
Maybe he did knew for a longer time that it had been Fuu, not Haruka or any other woman. Fuu's eyes drifted close as the weight of the man's body seemed to tire her. Perhaps she could sleep a little and then, later at night, escape him to avoid unnecessary questions and statements. That was a good plan Fuu decided and let herself be drifted off to sleep.
 
-
 
tbc…