Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaking Impossible ❯ Dawn of the Deal ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mistaking Impossible
 
-
 
Chapter Three - Dawn of the Deal
 
-
 
Bright sunlight stung the girl's eyes when her lids fluttered open. Furrowing her brows she tried to shield the light from her warm brown eyes before she stifled a yawn. Her gaze shifted to the hand that was holding hers and she remembered with a start, her eyes growing large. She was still with Mugen! Since she was lying on her side but didn't feel any weight upon her other than his arm across her hip, she assumed the pirate might be still asleep behind her. Carefully Fuu turned her head and body to roll onto her back but what she found made her blush beet-red.
 
Two dark eyes were staring back at her and she ducked her head, pulling the blanked that covered her naked body upwards as the heat rose into her face. She wished she could hide somewhere! Mugen's gaze turned into one of irritation at her behavior as he kept watching her with his head propped on his elbow.
 
“Finally,” he stated with a little yawn. “I thought you were dead.”
 
Fuu gulped down the lump in her throat. “I was just…”
 
Mugen raised his brows and grinned. “Worn out? I thought so after all the f---“
 
She clamped her hands square across his mouth in order to shut him up. Glaring she scolded him without words until he shut his mouth and sat up, crossing his arms in front of his chest. He was a little offended that she wouldn't let him use a word such as `fuck' when it was obviously that what they did last night. But soon enough his mood brightened at the sight of her bosom.
 
Fuu followed the pirate's gaze and saw that with her hands across his mouth, the blanket had slid to almost underneath her breasts, giving him quite a good view of her rosy nubs. Quickly she covered them again and blushed madly, glaring at nothing in particular. Tightening the blanket around her naked form, she sat up sulking just a little.
 
“Why do you hide `em? It's not as if I haven't seen and touched them already. And as far as I can recall, you didn't mind in the least.”
 
“But—“ She took a deep breath and looked away from Mugen, ashamed for that he was right.
 
“But what?” he questioned, crossing his legs in front of him as well.
 
“You don't like them,” Fuu explained in a gruff voice. “You always say that I'm flat-chested. And you like big breasts.”
 
Mugen quirked an eyebrow at the utter silliness of this. “First of all,” he lifted his index finger importantly, “I like all kinds of breasts. Well, not the old, wrinkly ones though. And second,” he took a huge gulp of breath as his eyes shifted to fasten on her bosom, “I was wrong about your chest. I like your breasts. They're all soft and kind of…handy.” He finished with a grin and a nod.
 
Fuu blushed an even deeper shade of red, almost purple, but in addition she also was amazed by Mugen's confession. She was relieved that she didn't revolt him as crazy as that might have sounded.
 
“Will you let me see your tits now?” He cocked his head expectantly.
 
Fuu gritted her teeth at the bluntness of this man. “No!”
 
“Why not?” Frustration grew inside of him. “Can I touch `em then?”
 
“No!” She shrieked in slight anger. Even if she felt a little honored that he so desperately wanted to touch her, it was just too much brusqueness for her start in the day! “Stop that, Mugen!”
 
“What? I didn't do anything yet.” He grunted and scratched his head at his lack of understanding. “You liked me touching your tits last night, didn't you?”
 
Narrowing her eyes she glared at him intimidating. But, she hesitated answering, until a whisper left her mouth: “…yes.”
 
“Great! Because I really think we should do this more often!” Mugen announced with a lopsided grin but meant to be very serious.
 
Fuu scowled at his suggestion. “But…” Reluctantly she voiced out her thoughts. “What about Haruka?”
 
“What about her?”
 
“She… and you… I… don't want to share. You can't have us both. It's that simple.” She crossed her arms in front of her chest and pouted.
 
Mugen laughed at this. “I don't need her if I've got you.”
 
“Don't you like her?” She had just assumed that he did if he slept with her. Did he not?
 
He shrugged at this. “I guess not… I actually don't like being treated like a sex toy, but…” he rambled on philosophizing in his very own weird kind of way. “She likes to get laid and so do I. But now that I get to screw my traveling companion—no question—I'll dump her. That's no big deal.”
 
A little bit irritated Fuu was. But did she know him any differently than nonchalant, blunt, driven by sexual force and honest to an almost painful limit. Moreover, suspiciously she asked: “And you won't sleep with other women anymore?”
 
“Nope.” The pirate inched closer to the girl. “This is about commitment of some sort, isn't it?”
 
Fuu nearly smiled at his dumbness. It was Mugen after all. “Yes, it is.”
 
“Good, then that's settled.” He yawned and rubbed his grumbling belly.
 
All that sex from last night had left him quite hungry in the morning and he was surprised that the `food-machine' next to him hadn't complained yet. Looking closer at the girl he had to admit that she looked kind of sad. “What's wrong?”
 
“Nothing,” she said in a sigh and forced a wry smile. “It just feels a little odd to plainly decide on making love more often together.”
 
Mugen's eyebrow twitched as if little electric jolts were running through it, as his mind tried to register a phrase like `making love'. He had many names for it but to this he wasn't quite used. Shaking his head he blocked that out for now. Fuu could name it whatever she wanted as long as the outcome was the same. Considering her question he didn't quite understand what was odd about it.
 
“Doesn't it make you happy?” He jerked a questioning eyebrow at her.
 
To her, his question sounded even odder then their agreement about each other. She raised her brows skeptically. “Does it make you happy?”
 
“Yo,” he grinned and nodded several times with enthusiasm. “Quite!”
 
The girl chuckled at this. Yes, it made him happy. Like it made a dog happy when their master patted their head. Fuu nearly giggled at the thought. She made Mugen happy. And, didn't he do the same with her? Why shouldn't it make her happy that he wanted to make love to her on a regular basis? And that he preferred her to Haruka was adding to that. Smiling a little smile, she looked at the pirate with big brown eyes.
 
“Mugen?”
 
“Uh?”
 
“Could you hold me? Just a little.”
 
His mind pondered about why she wanted him to but if she did, why would he decline? It wasn't that much of an effort and so he opened his arms and pulled her to his chest. Immediately Fuu nuzzled her nose against the tanned skin of his strapping chest as she wrapped her arms around him, sighing contently. To be held in his arms made her feel loved and safe. That was all that mattered.
 
“You've got to stop lusting after fish-face though,” Mugen suddenly said, resulting in a shocked expression on Fuu's face as she looked up.
 
“I don't lust after Jin!” Angered she narrowed her eyes at him. “He's not even my type!”
 
“Just wanted to be sure,” he grunted out. “But that makes me being your type, doesn't it?”
 
She rolled her eyes. She could explain to him the matter of what it means when a girl sleeps with a man on a regular basis, that a girl's pleasure wasn't about release, but about liking the man, but Fuu decided that it was best not to confront his little brain with such an unmanly matter. Instead she smiled and brought her face close to his before she covered his lips with hers in a gentle lip-lock.
 
It was answer enough for Mugen. Wrapping his arms around her small form, his hands tucked the blanket further down her body, so he was able to roam his flat palms across the skin on her back. Indeed, he liked that she felt all soft in contrast to him. Fuu's small hands slid around his shoulders as the man deepened the kiss, diving his tongue between her parted lips to meet with hers. He groaned a little in disappointment when she broke the kiss, a light blush across her cheeks.
 
“When did you realize that it was me last night?” She had to know before curiosity would eat her up from inside.
 
Mugen smirked, looking intently into her warm brown eyes. “The moment you kissed me.”
 
She raised her brows. Did he think of her as a bad kisser? “When I kissed you?”
 
“Yup.” He pulled her as close as possible and actually smiled. “That's when I smelled your unmistakable scent, little sunflower chick.”
 
Her eyes widened a little and she blushed, partly because of the name he had given her and partly because she didn't have any clue that she smelled different than anyone else. Mugen smoothly put his hands either side of her face and made her look at him before he kissed her hard on the lips. His hunger for food has developed into some more interesting hunger for the girl. Besides, he really knew no better way to start a day.
 
Wasting no time the pirate pushed her down onto her back, kissing her lips hungrily, running his tongue along her bottom lip and biting the swollen flesh playfully. Fuu couldn't help her moan when she felt a familiar liquid ooze from out of her secret place. She was even more excited than the first time, now finally seeing the man in all his glory. The most attractive places on Mugen were definitely hidden by his shorts and she didn't necessarily thought of his front parts.
 
He also had seen her naked, touched her in places she hadn't even touched herself before, and even kissed her there, Fuu moaned into the kiss, finding confidence in the knowledge of Mugen wanting her. Her palms traveled across every inch of his skin she could reach, his broad back, the well-build chest and belly, his strong biceps, through his wild mop of hair and even down to his butt, squeezing the soft flesh with her fingers. The pure feel of it made her groan in anticipation.
 
His hands roamed to touch her body everywhere but the most desired destination were her small tits that he massaged with glee before long. He squeezed the little erect nub on her breast between his thumb and index finger. Said finger toyed with the bud while Mugen kissed his way down her neck to her chest, taking the dark rosy nipple into his wet mouth. Drawing lazy circles around it made Fuu gasp, and pleased, Mugen sucked on the little hard dot, all the while teasing the other breast with his hand, kneading and squeezing.
 
Fuu moaned loudly, grabbing strands of his black hair and scraping his scalp with her nails. The stirring between her legs began to grow, nearly pulsating. The man kissed her tummy and looked up at her. Hell, she had never been an ugly person but had she ever been that beautiful?
 
“Turn around,” Mugen ordered in a voice he hadn't used so far with her, dripping with sexual desire. “Onto your tummy.”
 
Biting her bottom lip she did as she was told, not knowing what he had in mind. Soon she should learn to know as she felt his lips trail kisses along her spine and even on her behind. His fingertips traced along her thighs before they dived in between them, seeking for the wet pool at her folds. With one hand Mugen pushed strands of her brown hair aside, kissing her neck and shoulders, while the other was busy making its way to her wet folds, grazing her hot skin with his fingertips.
 
Feeling kind of helpless, the girl squirmed underneath his touch. She felt the strange urge to buck her bottom upwards, meeting the touch of Mugen's fingers. She gasped when she felt his fingers at her entrance, teasing, stroking and toying with her female sex.
 
“Get on your knees, Fuu,” Mugen instructed almost in a gentle voice, but still thick and raspy.
 
The girl felt kind of relieved for the suggestion and lifted her butt for Mugen's finger to enter her tight hole, teasingly shoving his middle finger in and out of her while he was placing tiny kisses on the small of her back and her behind. Fuu began to pant. This was torturing her. Even if it sent jolts of pleasure through her entire self, it was not enough. She wanted more, shoving herself to meet the little thrusts of his finger.
 
But Mugen had other ideas with the girl. He climbed behind her and fastened his gaze on her wet throbbing pussy. Pulling his finger out of her, Mugen shoved his thumb against her clit, hitting the swollen nub and rubbing it hard. Fuu cried out at this and wriggled her butt against him. The man grinned in approval before he bent down to run his tongue between her wet folds, lapping at the dripping juices coming from out of her.
 
“Mugen!” She moaned with desperation, feeling how the liquid was flowing down her thighs.
 
Hungrily his mouth vanished between her thighs and ravished the sex of the girl, swirling his tongue around her hole and diving it in and out of it, lapping inside and around her core until Fuu moaned his name over and over again. His hands held her thighs steady, knowing she was close, but he wasn't finished yet.
 
Standing on his knees he kissed up her spine, making sure that she became aware of his throbbing hard-on that he rubbed between her thighs. Grabbing hold of her small butt Mugen slowly pushed his rod into the wet hot cave of her body, groaning at the resulting pleasure. His hard-on throbbing even stronger than before, now fully shoved up into her tight canal, Mugen found himself being overwhelmed by the need for release. Pulling his male member almost out of her, he groaned at the sensation of their connection before he slammed back in with force.
 
Fuu screamed as a wave of pleasure went up her spine. “Mugen!”
 
The pirate built up a slow rhythm, knowing if he went faster, he would come too soon. Gazing down where they were joined he watched his own moves in satisfaction, seeing how his prick disappeared deep within her and came back out coated in her juices. He pumped himself faster into her, listening to the sweet sound of Fuu's pleasure cries and the noises of their love-making. She panted there on her knees and began to wobble slightly.
 
But Mugen had an idea. Stopping his moves he shoved his knees between hers and pushed his hands underneath the girl, lifting her small frame up, so her back was pressed against his chest. Her face looked totally flushed when she turned to receive a keen kiss from the vagrant. He spread her legs a little further with his and she threw her head back moaning, his cock still filling her completely. Mugen kissed her neck and started rocking upwards, fucking the little the woman in the way he liked most. That way he could keep his hands busy on her tits, squeezing and even pulling at her hard little buds.
 
Fuu's moans became more frantic as she panted with each thrust into her. Her sticky skin felt hot and all she could do was scream at the immense pleasure of his pumping dick inside of her. With effort she met his thrusts, feeling her orgasm near, and though her whole body felt exhausted, she moved even harder, riding the prick feverishly.
 
Mugen began to grunt every time he slammed his dick into the girl who clamped his manhood tightly into her cave. Fuu felt a shiver running up her spine, and then she exploded. The intensity of her orgasm made her feel like she would pass out any moment, as her walls tightened and she shuddered in delight severely. Mugen gripped her hips firmly, bruising the girl's pale skin with his fingers as his climax blew him off the edge. He groaned, utterly in bliss when he shot deep inside of her, releasing his lust viciously.
 
When the man's grip on her loosened Fuu fell forwards and collapsed onto her side, breathing deeply to get air into her lungs. Mugen followed soon after, landing on all fours before he laid down on his back next to Fuu. He panted but grinned.
 
Silence filled the room apart from their steadying breaths and some content sighs once in a while. But their grumbling bellies should destroy the comfortable stillness.
 
Mugen clutched a hand on his stomach. “Feed me, I can't move.”
 
The girl next to him moaned, yawning. “Too tired to feed.”
 
Stretching, he pinned his hands under his head. “We should get going though. The quicker we leave the better.”
 
“Why? I don't see a reason to rush.” Fuu somehow sensed danger. “Mugen, why do we need to leave quickly?”
 
The pirate sat up, looking at Fuu impishly. “Haruka won't be pleased if she gets to know about us. Besides, she'll probably try to cut off my balls if I dump her again.”
 
“Again?” The girl bolted upright as well and glared at Mugen.
 
“Yeah, well, you know.” Scratching his head he shrugged. “On Ryuukyuu there weren't many women. A man had to take what was near. Haruka gets annoying soon and…”
 
“Don't speak any further. You dumped her and you'll do it again.” Fuu sighed heavily. She could almost understand the female pirate for cutting off Mugen's balls but this time it was different. His balls belonged to Fuu now and he's going to dump the woman because of said lady.
 
“Maybe we could get Jin to lay her?” The idea suddenly smacked Mugen's mind but he only gained one look of disapproval from Fuu. “He'd probably chicken out anyway.”
 
“Whatever, let's hurry and get away from here before that woman indeed will have a chance to cut off anything of you I still need.” Grinning, the girl hopped onto her feet and started dressing herself. “Moreover, I urgently need a bath.”
 
Mugen smiled at his sunflower chick with the image of water-games in his mind. “You know, there are a lot more ways to… make love.”
 
Fuu tied her Jûban and looked over her shoulder. “I'm sure you'll show me. Now hurry, you lazy-ass!”
 
“Bitch.”
 
They exchanged stupid grins before both of them turned serious again and Fuu threw Mugen's shorts at him. It didn't take them long to gather all their belongings, mostly Fuu's anyway, and of course collect a very irritated Jin, before they ran off to finally find the samurai who smelled of sunflowers.
 
&
 
The end.
 
&
 
A/N: Immense amount of smut, ain't it? I did my best. Thanks for reading, please leave a review!