Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ one moment in time NC-17 ❯ The meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Her Feelings...His Mistake


"Would you shut up already I'm tired of your bitching. Stupid pig girl anyway." Mugen Spat out after Fuu's 1500th attempt to get him to bathe so someone would hire them. Fuu blinked and shouted back "You know what Mugen I have just about had it with you! All you do is eat, sleep, make fun of me,kill,and eat some more!! Your nothing but a true gluten!" She started to storm off away from them but stopped when she seen a disturbance in the middle of the street. Three thugs surrounded a women with black hair and a pink and black kimono. One of the thugs held a dagger to her throat while the other two started an attempt to remove her clothing. "STOP STRUGGLING BITCH! YOU ONLY MAKE IT WORSE ON YOURSELF IN THE LONG RUN!" The women started screaming and begging to be release but none of them would listen. "Hmm. Kinda pretty don't you think four-eyes?" Was Mugen's only reply to the situation. He only got the normal "Hn." from Jin who was begining to put his hand on the hilt of his sword. Fuu ran forward and started yell"LEAVE HER ALONE SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO DESERVE THIS! LET HER GO RIGHT NOW OR I'LL..." She was cut off by the bigger one of the three "OR YOU'LL WHAT?" Mugen walked up with his head cocked to the side and his usual cocky smirk playing on his lips. "Or she'll talk you to death. Believe me this Pig-Girl does'nt shut up. She even talks in her sleep." The medium sized one steped up sizing up Mugen "And just who the hell are you asshole." Mugen walked forward a little more and looked at the girl. "Are these jackasses bothering you baby?" She looked at him tears rolling down her face and said in a faint voice "Please...Help me..." Mugen said "Alright you heard the babe... you gonna get off and pack up or do I kill ya?" They all drew they're swords and rushed him he smiled pshycoticlly and yelled "FAIR ENOUGH" and started knocking them all out with his hip hop style of fighting. Fuu was at the girls side asking if she was alright when the biggest guy walked behinde her and put the swod in the middle of her back telling her not to move. In seconds Jin was behinde the man saying " Your the one that shouldn't be moving. Fuu Get up and move take the girl with you."