Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ One Night ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ahoy minna-san! I dunno what came over me when I decided to write this fic. It's probably due to the reason that I just finished watching episode 11 (I just love that ep, Jin is so kawaii!) of Samurai Champloo again and my imagination started to run away with me. I love Jin's character so I thought it would be nice if I elaborated on his and Shino's one night together. I've never written a lemony story before so I know it's rough in some places. Hehehe!
 
 
Oh yeah, it would be great if you guys can tell me what you think. Any sort of criticism is welcome. =)
 
Oops, before I forget, here's the disclaimer. Samurai Champloo is the brilliant work of Shinichiro Watanabe-san and his colleagues and I don't make any dough out of writing this.
 
Please read and review, enjoy! =)
 
 
 
 
-0-0-0-
 
 
 
One Night
 
 
 
 
Her lips were soft and her breath smelled faintly of mint leaves. Long, delicate fingers made their way up to his face and slipped off his glasses, all the while murmuring sweet words in his ear.
 
Jin's eyes slowly drifted closed as her lips lightly grazed his. His nostrils flared at her scent. Her warm, wet mouth suddenly opened over his and he knew he was close to being lost.
 
Shino's kiss was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. Her gently probing tongue was all over his mouth, tasting, laving, exploring. With a tortured moan she trailed openmouthed kisses all over his face: his jaw, his nose, his eyelids. Then they traveled over the throbbing pulse in his neck, biting him delicately. She nipped his ear and tongued it, pressing her hips insistently against his hardening manhood.
 
“Jin…” Shino whispered urgently, her voice rough and filled with need. Her hands were gripping the front of his robe and they were inching their way inside his bare chest. She brushed his nipples with fluttering hands, as soft as the touch of a butterfly's wings. Sitting back on her heels, she parted his robe and tugged impatiently at his sash. In a few moments he was naked. She looked down at the bold evidence of his desire. That long, red, pulsating organ, impossibly thick and heavily veined. Shino began to pant, wanting nothing more than to touch him, taste him, ram him in her mouth. Jin watched her looking at him and he swelled even more. She brought her eyes to his as she tentatively touched him, encircled him with her fingers, lightly squeezing, stroked him from the base to the bulbous tip, watching as his eyes darkened even more. Then her hot, sultry mouth was on his penis, more ravenous than before.
 
Jin's control snapped. If she continued her ministrations, he would explode, he was so full. Wordlessly, his hand clamped on her wrists, fighting the urge to lunge into her mouth, tugging at them to let him go while his free arm wrapped tightly around her body, locking her in place. His mouth fastened on her neck, while he hastily shoved her down on the futon. With slightly trembling hands he divested the robe from her body. What a beautiful sight she made. His greedy eyes feasted on her skin that was as smooth as the finest silk and the color of warm cream, small firm breasts crowned with plum-colored nipples, begging for his mouth. His eyes drunk in the sight of the midnight triangle between her legs, glistening with diamond drops.
 
Jin's hands traveled to her firm shapely buttocks, kneading them, separating them, grinding her hips closer to his swollen, aching sex. His hands were so large her buttocks fit into them.
 
Shino moaned uncontrollably. She shoved her hands roughly into Jin's hair, gripping his head and tugging it down towards her mouth. Rivulets of sweat ran down Jin's face as he grabbed both her hands and pinned them above her head. With a groan, he brought his mouth down over her puckered nipple and kissed it, wetting it. He licked it thoroughly then he began to suck. Fire raced throughout Shino's body, igniting her in a way she had never imagined. Jin's mouth latched onto her other nipple and gave it the same attention as the other one.
 
“Let go of my hands…I need to touch you,” Shino pleaded. Jin was planting kisses all over her flat belly. He was getting too close. He kneed her thighs open, nudging them widely apart. He began to kiss her inner thighs, his breath feathering her wet opening.
 
“Jin, please…unhand me!” Shino begged pitifully. She was on the verge of going mad with wanting.
 
Releasing her hands suddenly, Jin began to stroke the inside of her thighs. The feel of his rough, calloused hands on her silky soft thighs was driving her over the edge. His thumbs separated her swollen lips and inserted a finger inside. Shino cried out, her hips bucking helplessly. Lowering his head, Jin touched his lips lightly to the throbbing seams, sending honeyed warmth gushing out of her body. He could feel her quivering against his fingers. He had to know her this way, as he had never had a woman this way before. All of a sudden, his mouth was everywhere, searching, kissing her there the way he kissed her on the mouth, worshipping her body in the most intimate of kisses. Shino grasped his head, wanting more of him, her own head rolling from side to side. Jin washed her with his mouth. His tongue found the protrusion it was seeking and proceeded to lave and suck her, leaving nothing untouched. He then inserted his tongue inside her vagina, all the while squeezing her clitoris between a thumb and a forefinger. Lights began to explode in Shino's head as she came fiercely, her arms clutching at his back in a death grip. But it wasn't enough. She had to have him inside her, right now.
 
Jin ground his hips into the futon. He was nearing his peak but he tamped down on his need for release. It would be over too soon. He wanted to take his slow, sweet time.
 
“Jin, make me yours now! Oh god, please take me now!”
 
Those words were Jin's undoing as he suddenly loomed up over her and thrust his bulk inside her. Shino screamed. The pleasure was so intense she thought she would pass out. Jin brought his mouth down on hers and she tasted herself on him. His pulsing phallus filled her up so completely, so tightly packed inside of her. And she was so unbelievably tight. Jin gritted his teeth and began rotating his hips. The walls of her womb were squeezing him in. Nothing had ever felt this right. He started to slide in and out. Her hands shimmied down to grip his hard buttocks as she urged him to ram into her harder, faster. Jin increased his pace. Thrusting mindlessly in and out, in and out, like a well-oiled gun sliding inside a slick holster. Shino was matching every single surge of his body with her own frenzied thrusts, undulating shamelessly.
 
“Jin…Jin…Jiiiinnn!!!” Shino screamed as she exploded in ecstasy, shattering in a thousand tiny fragments. Tears of wonder and joy spilled from her eyes.
 
A guttural cry was ripped out of Jin's chest, his face contorted in a grimace as he surged into her one last time, his body convulsing wildly, riding out the waves of his release with her as it went on and on. He collapsed heavily on top of her, his heart thundering madly.
 
“Did I hurt you?” Jin asked quietly sometime later. It was the first thing he said all night.
 
Shino shook her head and smiled at him. Cradling his face in her hands, she said tremulously, “I had no idea it could be like that.”
 
Jin gently brushed away a tear that trickled down the corner of her eye. He tucked her head on his chest and caressed her hair. He was still hard and vibrating inside of her.
 
He gazed at the serene features of the breathtaking woman in his arms. For just one night, she was his, and only his. “Thank you,” he whispered softly in her ear as he kissed her damp forehead. His hips began to move again and Shino was lost as they gave in to the throes of their passion once more.
 
 
-0-0-0-
 
 
 
Man, having read through that I personally thought that wasn't very good. Oh well, what the heck? Hehehe!
 
 
 
bungeegum -