Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kyoshiro's Dream Come True ❯ Night ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 2
Night
Kyoshiro woke the next morning with Yuya by his side. Memories of the night before filling his head. Yuya noticed he was up and she shot up.

"Kyoshiro!" she screamed thinking he'd run away.

Even though she loved him she knew she still have turn him in. Kyoshiro was outside eating breakfast when Yukimura And Saizou walked up. They walked over Kyoshiro who had no idea in hell who they were! Yukimura tried to refresh his memory a little bit

"Kyoshiro MIbu....... I am Yukimura Sanada. I've been sent here by the lady Sakuya!" Yukimura said.

"Sakuya!" Kyoshiro screamed remembering her name.

He was angered at her name and he walked away. Fighting Kyo's return he went to see Yuya and he walked past the bath. He heard singing and it was a familiar voice. He looked through a hole in the wall it was Yuya the girl who stole his breath the night before was bathing and somehow she knew he was watching and she called him in.

"Yuya I can't go into the womens bath!" Kyoshiro said.

"It's just me in here!" Yuya said.

"But Yuya?" Kyoshiro said.

"Please? I'm Lonely!" Yuya said noticing him standing in the doorway.

She smiled and stood up seeing how speechless he was. Kyoshiro's face was bright red as he saw more of Yuya then he'd ever seen before and he was wanting her more and more. As day turned to night Kyoshiro and Yuya took their relationship a little bit further and decided to screw each other. Kyoshiro layed her down and started undoing her kimono. He stripped her down and started making love to her breasts. He trailed down to her spot and inserted his tongue. She gasped at this feeling as he made love to her spot and she felt a warmness inside her. He left her spot and trailed back up to her breast suckling them and then trailing up to her lips. He kissed her an told her what he was about to do would hurt for a little bit and she nodded. He took off his kimono and slowly inserted his member. She cried loudly having to bite her lip as he made his way into her. It felt like a million little needles were stabbing into the lining of her vagina as he trailed his cock into it. He stopped when he was completely in and leaned forward to kiss her. She cried into his mouth as she was trying to get used to the feeling of his cock. Finally after a long five minutes of waiting she said she was ready.

"Finally!" Kyoshiro said thrusting heavily.

She moaned loudly at this new feeling of pleasure and pain. She now knew she couldn't turn him over. She had fallen in love with her captive. Her prisoner had fallen in love with her as well. About an hour later she hit her climax and a heavy amount of cum drown Kyoshiro's cock in a warm burning sensation. He hit his moments after blasting a burst of cum into her. He fell onto his temptress and dozed into a sleep. She held onto him and they both went to sleep holding each other saying never forget tonight............. Never Forget!!