Sensual Phrase Fan Fiction ❯ What Words Can't Convey ❯ What Words Can't Convey ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
WHAT WORDS CAN'T CONVEY
A Kaikan Phrase/Sensual Phrase 1-hr Challenge Piece

Written By Miyu, Vampire Princess


THE CHALLENGE: The undiscovered. Some pairings get all the fics, others don't. Take a rare couple, or one you've never seen written for and write for them.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Honestly I have no idea if this is an "undiscovered" pairing. I haven't read that many fics for this series, but I know most of what I've read is Aine x Sakuya based. I've opted for a different (but just as canon) pairing. This story takes place sometime just before the final scene in the side story "Forever Phrase". Yuki's career has taken off and Maria is dealing with being a pregnant housewife. Lemon content...pretty much PWP. Told from Maria's point of view. A Standard Disclaimer follows the piece.




I really don't know how to tell him when we're like this.

I love Yuki. I tell him at least once a day. He's a busy man. His band is just taking off and he's awesome on the guitar. He comes home every night to be with me. And our unborn child. I wonder how he will react when I tell him. But he's been gone too long -- on tour -- and I'm being selfish tonight.

No, being able to tell him I love him is not an issue.

But how can I tell him that I love what he DOES to me?!

I'm sure he knows. His fingers know. They caress the flesh of my ribcage, pushing aside the cotton of my shirt while moving upward towards their intended destination. I can feel his fingertips, but the touch is feather light, more a caress of expectance than a touch that's really there.

Maybe I'm imagining it. If I am, I hope I never wake up. But I know he's there, his warm breath tickling the side of my neck. His lips lightly press against my ear before trailing lower. Wetness covers my throat, his tongue laving lines across my shoulder.

His fingers find my breast and begin toying with the hardened nipple. I groan, my nipple hardening painfully in his grasp. Then he rubs it against his palm, molding my breast to his hand. Squeezing with just the right amount of pressure that has me mewling, lifting my back to push against his palm.

I moan his name, hands grasping onto his solid frame. I want to tell him I want more. There are no words though. Only sounds. I lift my hips to grind against his stomach and moan again.

While there is no verbal response from him, I know that he knows that I like it.

A smile forms against my shoulder as his kisses begin trailing lower. Soon his lips are complimenting his hand and I'm at once pleased and frustrated. Cupping the weight of my breast between his thumb and forefinger, his tongue licks the crest of my breast before suckling it like a candy.

Meanwhile, his other hand molds to my unattended breast. My hands entwine themselves in his ebony tresses, holding him, yet wanting him to move. To give attention to other parts of me that are waking quickly, throbbing painfully without remorse. But he doesn't move, his teeth nipping at my nipple so that I cry out his name. My fingers tighten in his hair, pulling him closer. NOW he relinquishes one breast in favor of the other.

And the delightful torture continues.

I'm enjoying all the attention, my stomach quivering as he continue to move lower. His lips kiss my shaking flesh, pausing just a moment before delving his tongue into my navel. My entire body shivers then, another moan echoing in the room.

I can feel the heat pooling between my legs, my legs restless as he pulls down my shorts and underwear simultaneously. I know what he intends to do and I love this too. Love it and hate it. The pleasure is immeasurable, but like everything else...it's torture!

However, I will not complain.

His lips press a kiss against the top of my mound before his tongue dives headlong into my folds. Fingers hold me open as he explores my center. An unintentional brush against my clit throws me over the edge and my first orgasm explodes from within.

But it is far from the end.

His mouth latches onto my core, lips suckling and tongue exploring. My second orgasm rises on the heels of my previous one and I burst, crying out his name. Fingers push against my inner walls and a third orgasm washes over me. My hips are off the mattress, pushing against him. More, I tell him silently. Please, I want more.

As if in answer to my silent plea, bare flesh brushes against mine. My nipples graze the well-muscled flesh of his chest; my hands clinging to his neck. My thighs caress soft hips while my ankles push against his bare bottom.

With one of his hands supporting my rear, the head of his sex pushes against my opening. I'm already moaning in expectation, my fingernails digging into his back. Inch by inch we become one. The fullness of him, filling me, is beyond words. I lick my lips, pressing tiny kisses to his shoulder as he continues to take me at his leisure. He returns a kiss as he stills, fully lodged inside of me.

He moves slowly, without a care. Meanwhile the heat inside of me is roaring and wants to be set free. His carefree pace is maddening. I moan, cupping his but in my hands and tugging. I want him to move faster. I want to feel him pushing all the way inside of me.

I want him to fuck me like an animal.

But those words will never come out of my mouth.

They don't have to.

The pace picks up, but it's still not enough. Why must he toy with me? My body keeps time with his, my hips sometimes getting off pace because they want to move faster. I open my mouth to speak, but only moans and muttered curses come out.

My back is once again off the mattress, my arms wrapped around his neck for support. Our chests pressed together, I bite into his shoulder, holding back my cries of protest. Without changing the current rhythm he lifts me, sitting up and holding me in his lap. His hips can only roll from this position and having him deeply lodged inside of me still isn't enough!

My knees drop to the mattress and immediately I'm setting the pace. I don't think I've ever wanted him more. With his hair falling behind him, he looks wild and wanton. So damn sexy that I never want to stop. Never want to let go.

"Faster, Maria," he whispers into my ear. "Move as fast as you can."

My thighs are nearly out of strength when I feel another orgasm approaching. Judging from his hitched breathing and sporadically grasping hands that he's close too. I push myself just a little harder, clamping down on his as I lift myself and allowing him to fill me as I move downward.

Soon were coming together, calling to each other with labored breath and pecking kisses.

As we lay together, drenched in sweat and covered by flesh, he pulls me closer, kissing the top of my forehead. He mutters something. Something sweet. Something that makes my heart flutter. Three simple words that convey everything.

I smile as I whisper in return, "I love you, too, Yuki."

Yes, I love my husband.

And I love how he knows what words can't convey.


~OWARI~


DISCLAIMER: Kaikan Phrase is the property of Mayu Shinjo. The manga, "Sensual Phrase" is released here in the U.S. by VIZ. "Forbidden Phrase" is a side story, which appears in volume six. I own none of this. NOTHING! NADA! ZIP! The characters and likenesses are being used here without permission. No money. No sue. Onegaishimasu!