Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge and The pit of Despair ❯ L0La cute kisser nevertheless ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCLAIMER :(sometimes i find no point in writing this but....)MoonCrest does not own Shaman King!

Chapter 2



"There is no need,you will find out in due course.you seemed to have managed to hypnotize one of my strongest allies.i was hoping you could explain that to me."
"i was born with this ability.my mother had died a week after giving birth to me.my father has left when he found out that i posess what humans called 'demonic powers'i have survived for the sole reason to destroy.no future awaits me,neither does anyone own me.no exception is made,Until i have acceptedyour existence,you are merely a short obstacle in my missin."
"Fine.I will prove to you if i am worthy of your respect.take your sword."with that having said,he threw her sword towards her,which she caught by the handle.he unsheathed his own and charges towards her.Scarlet jumped up immeditely and did a backflip to avoid a slash from the blade.light glinted off the metal as she swung her sword forward at hao.he bloacked her attack using the flat side of his blade and pressed his weight against her.i slashed the sword against his,making sparks.jumpin backwards i landed perfectly on my feet.hao suddenly appeared behind me and swung his sword forward.i turned around just in time to block it again but he had overpowered me.he pushed against the wall,but there was a loophole in his defense.
i put my free hand on his shoulder to steady myself and jumped up.to appear behind him.putting my sword against his throat,i smirked.but before i could say anything.he bent down and kicked his legs under me.i jumped up to avoid it but it was too late.he grabbed me by the shirt collar and pushed me against the wall again.There was a slight gash on his left shoulder,besides that,he was not hurt.sliding his hand down my shoulder while using another to pin me against the wall,he easily took my sword away from me.he threw it against the wall and it landed on the floor with a clatter.
"Victory is mine."he stated,victorious.
"argh.damn it!"i lifted a hand to slap him to find it stopped by his hand,he pinned it against the wall.then,faster than i had seen him move,he pressed his mouth againstmine forcefully.my eyes widened in shock as i tried to break free but it was useless.he pressed harder opening my mouth a little,i felt his tongue slide in,starting to explore.i tried to block him with my own tongue,but he was persistent.because of that,their tongue got into some sort of a fight.in the end,he won and with her tongue out of the way,he started to lick the insides of her mouth,slowly seductively.....
"Why am i even letting him do this?"scarlet thought to herself,which was the part that remained in reality.haos hand had loosened its grip on her hand.sliding her hand around his,she gripped his wrist and used another hand to push him away,breaking contact.he looked rather surprised by this,but before he could do anything,scarlet threw him against the opposite wall.a light pink tinged her cheeks and she bit her lip.The force that she had used to throw him was greater than she thought.he stood up slowly,a hand on the wall to steady himself.a hand was covering the injury on his arm which had started to bleed rather profusely.
Scarlet felt a slight tinge of hatred towards this man,but she had no grudges against him.Opacho ran towards her master,but scarlet got there first.
"Show me your arm.i can heal it."she said coldly.the others watched in anticipation as they saw,for once,their master listening to another person,much less a young girl!letting a palm rest lightly on the wound she sent her energy out to heal it.her hand glowed slightly green,and haos face relaxed.after a while she removed her hand to see that only a slight scar was left.
"Memorial."she stated,smirking slightly.Hao stared at the scar in wonder,but regained his composure."opacho will lead you to where you can rest."he said.opacho took her hand and led her away from the dining hall.as soon as they were out of earshot,opacho said"Hao-sama fancies you.he find you interesting,you should be honoured that he even gave you a chance to fight him."
"hmph!he might have won,but that does not mean he can take his claim on me."i said.remembering the kiss,i touched my lips softly.
opacho shook her head sadly and said"hao-sama is stronger than you think.you are now one of the methuselah.you must obey hao-sama,or suffer the consequences."
"What consequences?"i asked,confused
"His wrath.....it is terrible,though he is not easy to anger,but when he is angry,his strangth surpasses the normal vampire."opacho said with a hint of fear in his voice.
"hm well whatever.where are you taking me anyway?"scarlet asked,curious.
opacho murmured something like"hao- sama....."and luna asked"what?'
"nothing.here"he opened a door to reveal the room from just now.
"so,i can just go to sleep?no one will attack me while im sleeping right?"she laughed.
"yes,it will be fine.no one will enter this room unless hao-sama permits it."opacho replied.walking into the room,scalet now saw clearly that it was very elegant.The cabinet was made from a red kind of wood and carvings were made on it.they were decorated with crystals and the picture was of a peacock.looking around,she saw another door,walking towards it she opened it to reveal a bathroom.it was big beyond compare.there was a shower,a bathtub and a sink.everything was clean and neat.looking at the bed she saw that it had been arranged.its bed sheets were purple in colour and it was very soft.
'Icould really get used to it here'i thought to myself as i took off my shoes.'but i will avange mother.That bastard of a man abandoned us after finding out about my abilities..i have lived for so long for this.there is no more turning back.'
lying down on the bed,i fell asleep almost instantly.thr door suddenly opened to reveal hao standing in the doorway.he hesitated as he took a cautious step inside.
'why am i hesistating to enter my own room?'he thought to himself.walking towards the bed,he saw scarlet lying down on one side,her pale face,peaceful for once.'shes so beautiful....yet she resists,she blushed when i kissed her,but she denies the fact she actually likes me.she might become my queen,even.'
The leader of a clan,or so to say,the king,needs a queen.the queen was usually a vampire awakened by him.as his queen,their sole duty was to fight alongside him,as a companion instead of an ally.the queend he had last time were weak,but stronger than the normal vampire.as a vampire,they never aged but in the battles they had always died.at last,the peace was restored back to the underworld and it was decided that all the clans will meet when one of them had a new queen.the queen was a special additon to the clan after all.They had to be beautiful and strong.yet,as hao considered scarlet,she was a woman that could command respect and her will was strong enoughto overcome her fear to face the truth.Her ability to hypnotize and heal will be a strong asset to the methuselah.it seemed that she had accepted the fact that she was now a vampire,but she did not seem wating to accept hao as her master.
hao bent down and looked into her face.it it was pale and beuatiful beyond compare.her peach coloured lips were slightly parted.eyebrows arched provocatively over her beautiful red eyes,which was the colour a vampire was most attracted to.it reminded them of blood,their favourite meal.scarlet murmured something in her seep and turned around.a hand was resting on the pillow,beside her head,like in the position which she had been in the fight.hao stared in wonder at the savage beauty which surrounded her.as he had noticed in the hall,her breasts were the size of peaches.a slim waist accompanied te wide hips and her long slim legs were elegant and graceful.she moved with confidence in her steps.
he gently stroked her cheek and she immediately awoke."oh its you."she said as she regconized him.she didnt seem to be really awake yet.suddenly she said"HEY!its you!what are you doing here?!"
hao,afraid she would shout more than she should and wake everyone,silenced her with a kiss.she opened her mouth to scream,or to bite but was silenced haos tongue slid inside.it explored,like it did just now but more intently,slowly,seductively.she moaned in obvious pleasure and deepened the kiss.hao pushed her against the soft bed and deepened the kiss further,causing her to moan again.But as the kiss got more heated and passionate,scarlet started to wonder just how far he wanted to take this.even though he seemed rather cute at first sight,she was starting to get irritated by his attitude.
Hao smirked and pulled away,breaking the kiss.scarlets eyes finally opened,it was half lidded like a cat.she suddenly realised what was happening and said".....,get off me for my sanitys sake."she blushed slightly and pushed weakly against him
"your blushing.how cute."hao said,laughing
"goddamit.Get off me!"she exclaimed,scowling.
"Oh well...it was fun while it lasted."he sighned and rolled off her to the other side of the bed.
"Good night."she said with a hint of finality in her voice and giving him a glare she plopped down on the bed again,pulling the covers over her head.
"com on don't be like that.i want to talk."hao teased as his hand slid under the blanket.
"fine.whateverfive minutes!"scarlet emegered from under the blanket and continues"put your hand somehwere else."somewhat coldly.
"fine good night.i have a mission fr you tomorrow."