Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge and The pit of Despair ❯ Father.... ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCLAIMER :(sometimes i find no point in writing this but....)MoonCrest does not own Shaman King!

Chapter 5


everone in the hall stared in wonder as they saw scarlet and hao emerge from the stairs arguing about something.scarlet was wearing a purple traveling cloak and hao wore his usual poncho,or whatever you call it.opacho was waiting downstairs for them,wearing his usual red cloak.(is it even a cloak?i mean opacho wears it all the time as far as i can remeber.)
"well,opacho.i will be leaving things in your care while i am gone."hao said cheerfully as he stepped into the front hall.It was the day which they will be departing to where haos enemy was,america.his brother,yoh was already there,keeping a watch on jeanne.opacho bowed and said"Good-bye hao-sama.you can leave everything in opachos care!"the small african girl smiled cheerfully and hao grinned again.
"i'll be back in a few months."he said.with that,he walked out of the main doors to the outside,where the garden was.his three strongest allies,the hoshigumi(or whatever you call those three girls )follwed him outside.fire suddenly seem to erupt from the ground suddenly and the floor vanished beneath their fett.moments later,they were standing on the leaf filled floor of america.it was autumn and it was the spring break.the small group walked towards the gates of inozuka junior college and were greeted warmly by a man who looked to be in his mid forties.hao nodded once,acknowledging him.
as we headed towards a building that was facing north,i glanced backwards.the gates had closed behind us and hao seemed to know where he was going.tightening my coat around myself.as we stepped into a pair of huge wooden doors,it opened to reveal two lifts on one side and a reception desk near the door.the other side was occupied by black leather sofas which had a young boy who looked very similar to hao.the only way to differentiate than was by the hair length and the orange headphone he was constantly wearing.As we approached him,he stood up and dusted himself off.smirking,hao said "It has been a while otouto...."
he yawned widely and looked bored with a goofy grin on his face.a samurai suddenly eppeared behind him.i raised my eyebrows at this but made no comment.it was getting rather warm....i took off my coat and loked around sleepily.i turned back to see haos brother staring at me.i looked down at myself.i was wearing a red tank top and a black skirt that ended just above my knees.
"yoh.don't stare like that.this is scarlet...my new...ah companion."hao said,smirking slightly
yohs eyes widened at this and he finally spoke"can you see amidamaru?"and he pointed towards the samurai ghost behind him.i looked at him curiously and inclined my head slightly.his grin seemed to become more genuine and he said"well no point standing here forever."having said that,he walked towards one of the lifts and gestured at us.
"oh yeah.Those three,"yoh pointed in the direction of the three girls that were still following behind us."will be staying on the 18th floor.we'll be staying on the top floor.so they can go into the other lift."both lifts arrived and we were seperated .me,hao and yoh walked into the lift and i saw it was well-furnished.the stainless steel of the wall reflected my image and i could see hao smirking in the background.i scowled slightly and leaned against the side.there was a "ding" and the lift door opened again.
we stepped into a long corridor which lead to some stairs that lead to two sides.yoh jerked a thumb towards the stairs that faced left and said"girls sleep there."i shrugged and climbed up the stairs slowly to reach two doors after climbing for a while.i pushed it open to reveal a room filled with sofas and armchairs,with a big screen tv on one side.a few girls were chatting and some were looking at the tv.suddenly,a young girl approached me.her onyx hair reached down to just below her shoulders and her onyx eye were shining with curisotity.
"New?"she asked in a cheerful voice.
"yeah...."i said uncertainly.
"hi i'm keiko.nice to meet you!which dorm are you?"she sad cheerfully.
"dorm 4...."i muttered.
"OH!you must be scarlet,my new room mate!your lugagge arrived a few hours ago.come follow me."with that she walked off briskly at a leisurely pace,with me behind her.we walked towards a corner of the room to reveal another door.she opened it and walked down a short corridor towards the end,she opened the door.she entered and said"welcome to your new homw!"with enthusiasm and pulled me in.there were three beds in the rather circular room.there was a balcony and the other sliding glass windows were covered by curtains.i walked to the bed where i saw a familiar red lugagge.
"thanks."i said to keiko and pulled the lugagge towards the nearest cupboards.the bed that had been chosen for me was furthest from the only bathroom in the dorm but closest to the closets.i suddenly noticed a curtain that hung to one side of the room.it seperated the three beds and it allowed some privacy.i smiled at keiko and pulled the red satin curtain across the room,a sign saying'Do not enter.follow and die."
at least there was some privacy...i though as i opened my bag.i opened the closet door to find nothing inside.there was a metal pole that was attched to the cupboard that i could hang my clothes in and two drawers beneath.sighing as i unpacked.i said to myself "how did i get myself into this kind of trouble.?"
last week,hao had finally managed to persuade me into going with him to destroy jeanne.but he coaxed me for the past days buying me everything i just glanced at.he even asked once whether i would like to buy the whole store.i finally gave in and he smirked evilly.Just like that,i settle into the 'life' which he had set for me and walked into his warm embrace,where he could always protect me.
i finally managed to stuff everything neatly enough into my closet and sighed.i changed into a dark blue t-shirt and a pair of tight fitting jeans and a pair of dark red slippers,which hao had all purchased for me.tying my hair up into a high ponytail with a black ribbon,i finally opened the curtain to find keiko emeerging from the bathroom.
"hey!you want to visit the boys dorms?"keiko suddenly asked enthusiastically.
i shrugged and said"surei need to talk with a friend there anyway."she almost grabbed my hand and practically dragged me across the corridor into the boys rooms.some girls and boy aged from fourteen to eighteen were scattered around the room talking or doing something more discreet in a corner.it wasn't very different from the girls.as i spotted hao in one corner,i heard keiko exclaiming"OH MY GAWD!look at that guy over there."she pointed towards hao.
"yeah?why anything wrong with him?"i asked,bored
"NO!hes so cute!omg i think im going to faint."she swooned but i caught her arm and dragged her towards the twins.hao looked up and glanced at keiko and she immediately flushed a 101 different shades of red and fainted onto an empty armchair.i sighed in exasperation and sat down beside hao.
"whos that?"hao asked as i settled down comfortably beside him.
"dorm mate....."i sighed and looked into the distance.warm arms slipped slyly around my waisy and pulled me towards its owner.i slowly sank into his embrace and sighed.he put a hand on my wrist and stroked the skin that was near the diamond bracelet.Finding it ticklish i took his hand away andput it back where it belongs.Yoh was looking from hao to me and from me to hao with a confused look on his face
"Have you not figured it out yet,otouto?scarlet will be my new queen....."hao said,smirking evilly.
"queen?"i asked,confused also.he had not told me anything about being his queen for gods sake!hao smirked again,saying nothing ,while yohs face brightened and he exclaimed "Finally!i was waiting forever for this day you know!"with that,he slapped hao on the back and started laughing.i made a face (-.-'')and settled mroe comrfortably against hao.
"geez im bored....."i muttered more to myself than to the others.suddenly the door opened and boys walked in cheerfully talking about something.there was one boy with spiky blue hair that seemed to defy gravity and another boy with purple hair with a spike on top with yellow eyes.there was another one who had darker sking than the others and had almost the same hair as opacho.the last one had green hair and green eyes and was walking quietly behind them.yoh seemed rather happy to see them and waved,shouting"BORO BORO!REN!CHOCOLOVE!!!!!!"
They all turned towards the direction of the voice and saw yoh.boro boro walked towards him and said "Itold u not to call me that!"while the others all laughed.as they saw hao,they all looked towards him and asked "whats he doing here?shouldnt he be-"but his sentence was stopped by yoh who had covered his mouth with his hand.he laughed nervously at us and told them to stop acting so weird...but i saw him sending them warning looks.
suddenly,i saw something that was not supposed to exist in the room.a blank look appeared in my eyes as i stared at the scene before me.It was a wolf ,a friend of mine since i was three.i had trained him to communicate with me and he proved highly skiled at spying.we were finally able to establish a communication so that we could send thought and images to each other.but i had to leave in search of my father.i had left wolf there,just in case that bastard came back.he was riding on a black horse followed by a young man of around 18.he was strong and muscular,and quite handsome..as wolf read his thought for me.i was shocked and angered by the reason why he came back.he was already urging his hrse forward towards his old home,where he expected mother and me to be.i would not give him the satisfaction of living any longer.