Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Shaman Fanfiction ❯ Yoh ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Shaman Fanfiction

Jacy- The Shamans found Fanfiction.net, and now, they are writing fanfics! (Reviews included for each 'story'!)

Disclaimer- Don't Own

----------------------------------

One Day, at the Funbari Onsen hotel, the whole gang were inside, complaining about the heat.

"IT'S SOOOOOO HOT! MUST FIGHT THE HEAT!" Yoh yelled as he punched thin air and kicked thin air.

Manta sighed. "Yoh-kun, you'll dehydrate yourself again!"

Ren sighed too, and gave Yoh the 'You idiot' look, "That Kisama will kill himself one day. "

"That Kiss-my-ma will kill himself one day!" Chocolove jumped up. Everyone jumped on him and kicked and punched him.

"Ah!!!! Even my ice will melt once I produce some! This is really bad weather!!" Horo Horo jumped about, screaming.

"At least you don't have to be infront of the stove the whole day, making food for Anna!" Ryu fanned himself.

Faust looked at Eliza. "Are you alright, Eliza? Is it too hot for you?"

Even LYSERG complained, "I'm bored, we need something to do to keep our minds from the heat!"

Manta jumped up with an idea. "OH! I GOT AN IDEA!" Manta opened his trusty dandy... NOTEBOOK! er.. I mean laptop... "I found this site a few days ago!" Everyone got around the screen to see. "It's called Fanfiction.net!"

Yoh started asking, "What can you do there?"

Ryu continued with another question, "Is it the ET again? "

Horo Horo yelled, "No, it was AT(Yeti)!"

Ren blew his top, "IT! KISAMA!!!"

"SHUT UP!" Manta screamed. Everyone stayed quiet. "Here, this is the site.. "

Everyone looks at the laptop screen, and says oooooooooooooh.... and starts asking questions.... etc... but it'll get boring, so skip all that.... Fastforward....

"And so, that's Fanfiction.net! " Manta finnished.

"SUGOI-YA!" Yoh was the first to react.

"Hmph... What's so good about that? " Ren, acting like his snobby self, asked.

"So we can write stories, right?!" Horo Horo started getting excited.

"That's great! Educational, AND fun!" Lyserg chirrped.

Ryu added in, "If Lyserg-kun says it's good! I say it's BEST!"

Chocolove thought for a while ".... hm..." Ren swung out his Kwan Dao and poked Chocolove on the nose. "OH MY GOD!"

Faust's eyes beamed, "This is the place! I CAN FINALLY BE WITH MY ELIZA AGAIN! Oh... I mean, I gotta run, bye!" After that said, Faust ran out the doors.

"Me too, JA!" Horo Horo yelled.

Even REN wanted to leave,"I... Got to... Take a shower... "

"Do you know where the nearest computer store is? Oh, nothing, I just want.... to eat!" Chocolove stated.

Lyserg sighed, "If everyone is going, I might as well.. "

So, everyone leaves, leaving Manta and Yoh and Ryu and of course, Anna, at the Funbari Onsen Hotel. Once they left, the word was spread through out the shaman world.

"Manta, can I use your laptop?" Yoh asked.

Manta responded, "Alright... Sure... "

"SANKYUU!"

------------------------------------------
PenName- Lazy_Shaman
E-mail- Silent_Weapon@Hotmail.com
UserID-123345
Password-**********(An-Try Guessing, it does say something)

Yoh- Hmm... A Fanfic... AH! I GOT IT!

Title- The Heat
Summary- One day, it was a very hot day, and me, I mean Yoh, and his friend, Manta, was outside.
Genre-Humour?General?
Rated- YD (Yoh Dehydration)
Yoh's POV
----------------------------------------------
Through my life, I had learn a valuable lesson. This is my story!

One day, like this very day, I, Asakura Yoh, and my friend, Oyamada Manta, was outside in the heat. It was very hot, and I couldn't just sit there. People who run away from the heat will never be happy, but if you face it, like me, you will live happily!

And so, I was moving around, throwing a punch here, kicking a kick there.

"Yoh-kun! I saw someone just like you the other day."

"Oh, that couldn't be right, I don't have a twin brother."

"No, Not a twin brother."

"Eh? I don't have a twin sister."

"No, Not that either, I meant, someone with the same atmosphere as you." Manta continued to fan himself.

"Oh, same atmosphere, eh?"

"This topic is going no where... Eh... What are you doing, Yoh?" The little guy asked me.

I continued my fight, not giving up. I WILL WIN! My sweat dropped down my face, and onto the already pooled ground. "I'm fighting the heat!"

"Oh, why are you fighting the heat?"

Like I said earlier, I explained it to my friend. "Well, to those who hide from the heat, they will never be happy. But to those who fight it, like me, will always live happily!" That is always my goal, to live happily!

"Heh.. I guess you're right," I'm so glad he understood. "and I thought you were doing Shaman training."

"Shaman training?" I should be, but that is just too boring. Being a shaman, my goal was also to become the Shaman King, and what for? OF COURSE! It's to live a happy and carefree life! "Since I got here, I haven't done anything that is related to Shaman training!"

"Oh... Is that alright?"

"I guess so..." Well, it's just too boring, anyways. Heh.. hahahahah! Suddenly, I blacked out. I heard my friend's feint cries for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We ended up in a nearby shop for water. Gulp. Gulp. Gulp. The water was refreshing and nice for such a hot day. AH!

"Yoh-kun! When you move around and sweat like that in a hot day such as this one, you'll faint, it's called dehydration!" my smart friend said, with a sigh. Oh well, I'll remember that for the next hot day such as this!

---------------------------OWARI------------------------------

REVIEWS
Name- Manta
E-mail- the_smart_shrimp@hotmail.com
Day- 5-30-04
Chapter-1
Review- YOH! Good first story! Thanx for putting me in it! I hope Anna doesn't read this, she'll be mad at you for not knowing that!

Name- The_Devil_Ren
E-mail- the_devil_ren@hotmail.com
Day- 6-1-04
Chapter-1
Review- NANI?! YOU FAINTED DOING THAT?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DEFEATED HAO! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DEFEATED ME TOO!

Name- Ice Ainu
E-mail- blue_ice@hotmail.com
Day- 6-1-04
Chapter-1
Review- AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOH! YOU MAKE ME LAUGH! HAHAHAHAH!

Name- Scary Itako
E-mail- Shaman_Queen@hotmail.com
Day- 6-2-04
Chapter-1
Review- YOH!!!! HOW DARE YOU FAINT ON SOMETHING SO SMALL! I WILL PUT EVEN MORE IN THE SPECIAL TRAINING LIST!

Name- Best_Place_Seeker
E-mail- The_Best_Place@hotmail.com
Day- 6-2-04
Chapter- 1
Review- Danna! Now I really have doubts about your abilities...

Name- Joke_King
E-mail- Joke_King@hotmail.com
Day- 6-3-04
Chapter- 1
Review- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I thought I was the joke king! But you, FAINTING?!?! THIS I GOTTA SEE!

Name- Crystal_Pendulum
E-mail- Must_kill_Hao@hotmail.com
Day- 6-3-04
Chapter- 1
Review- Good job for your first story, Yoh-kun! I think you did great! It was very humourus!

Name- Eliza_lover
E-mail- Necromancer@Hotmail.com
Day- 6-3-04
Chapter-1
Review- Good job, Yoh. It was a enjoyable story. Do you wish for me to do a check up for you? Dehydrating is a bad sign of water loss. Please phone my hospital once you have thought about it- 123-FAUSTS-HOSPITAL

Name- Hoshi
E-mail- I_Am_Seeing_Stars@hotmail.com(AN-Has a double meaning, lol!)
Day- 7-16-04
Chapter-1
Review- MUHAHAHHA! I AM BACK! Oh, and for the story, it was really... funny... and you actually fainted doing that? Wow... I regret you being my ot- oh, nevermind that last thing I said...

------------------------------------------------------

Jacy- What ya think? Next chapter will be... Manta? Or Ren? Or Horo? You guys can vote and tell me what you guys think.

RR!