Shugo Chara Fan Fiction / Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Zeruto ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"W...What do you mean? What could possibly be more fun than Yarn?" Zero smiled at Ikuto's face. He looked shy and nervous. " Don't worry kitty-cat.. I'll show you that fun thing later, you're going to love it." He smirked "But first lets get out of here" Zero started walking, but Ikuto didn't follow. " Ikuto?" Ikuto stared at him "you remember my name?" Zero looked at him "well duh, how could i forget the name of the beautiful person who helped me." Ikuto turned around *tsk* but Zero could see him blushing. "c-mon" said Zero again. "i can't" said Ikuto looking down. Zero looked confused. "why not?" "Why else, my legs hurt i can't walk... i twisted my ankle when i found the yarn." Zero stared at Ikuto and started laughing "you really are cute." "Man shut up." Ikuto was confused 'why is he laughing?' Zero walked towards Ikuto and lifted him up. "what do you eat? you don't weigh anything?" Zero looked at Ikuto who looked surprised, "Whoaa.. what are you doing?" "well what does it look like i'ma take you home, we'll be even" After a while they got to Ikuto's house, he had fallen asllep after giving directions to zero. Yoru went in tru a window and opened the door for Zero. Zero went in and left Ikuto on a bed. Yoru fell asleep inside his egg. Zero pulled a chair beside Ikuto's bed. He stared at Ikuto for some moments. 'wwhat the hell am i doing? why am i staring at him like this?' But as he looked at Ikuto he felt something in his chest, he felt the need to touch Ikuto. air blew through his hair, he had opened the window a bit, the room was very hot. Zero suddenly started unbuttoning Ikuto's shirt... slowly.. Ikuto suddenly opened his eyes, half asleep he grabbed Zero's hands "w..what are you doing?" but Zero was done unbuttoning Ikuto's shirt. Ikuto sat up, his shirt slid off one of his shoulders. Then, Zero saw it, his weakness. Ikuto's neck, soft and tempting. He could see Ikuto's veins pumping blood... blood which for some reason Zero wanted desperatly... Zero tryed to breathe slowly. trying to ignore; to control his irresistable need of Ikuto's blood. Zero's eyes were really wide, his eyes glowing he tryed to turn away but he could still smell ikuto's blood. 'Why do I want it so desperatly, why is Ikuto's blood so tempting, more tempting than any blood i've ever wanted' Ikuto looked at Zero, "Uh.. Hey.. youu are you okkay? is something wrong?" Zero tryed really hard to stay calm. "I.. I'm just having some trouble breathing, that's all." Ikuto stood up from the bed. Ikuto felt really uneasy for some reason, but protected at the same time, then he felt attracted towarrds Zero, andthis made him feel weird. Zero was breathing hard, nd he was covering his nose and mouth. ' Could.. could he be feeling bad towards me? what if he does't like me because im part cat? Does he dislike me? Why does it make me feel useless when i think Zero might not like me? What the hell is with this feeling.' Ikuto touched Zero's shoulder. "Are ou okkay?" Zero's eyes got wider. "Uhh... do you not like me? Am I not of you liking? " 'OMG WHAT AM I SAYINGG!' Ikuto started blushing "am.. am I not good enogh for you?" Zero stopped breathing he stoped shaking... he twirled around rapidly grabbed Ikuto's hands and pinned him to the bed Ikuto was blushing and his ears nd tail popped up.. Zero stared at Ikuto with his bright red eyes. "You stupid little cat" Ikuto looked at him "w..what?" "I don't dislike you" Zero slid his hand down Ikuto's cheek and touched Ikuto's bottom lip with his thumb.. the he got close to Ikuto's cat ears which were bent downward and repeated "I don't dislike you" then he added "for some reason... you turn me on"
Converting /tmp/phpGR1dCu to /dev/stdout