Sister Princess Fan Fiction ❯ 10 years older ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
next morning everyone was getting ready to go to school, Wataru was about to teach a class. “Good morning class, I am Dr. Wataru Minakami.” He said, “I have a grading point system. Allow me to show you.”


Grading point system

100-90=A
89-80=B
79-70=C
69-60=D
>60=F

“That’s it, now I know what you’re thinking. Is there anyway I can get extra credit points? Yes, yes you can.”

Extra credit pts.

Up to 4000 pts. Per assignment.
Up to 25,000 pts. Per semester.
100,000 pts. Per year.

They were amazed, “that’s right. 100,000 points at the end of the year.” He started to hand out notebooks, “okay. Here we go; I want you to use the notebooks for extra credit. This is a creative writing class, so knock yourselves out.” So he started to teach the class, by reading. He was reading a book and started to take questions about certain points in it. “Okay, your assignment is let’s start with something easy. Write a short story. Can be about anything and yes you will be graded on spelling.” Karen raised a hand, “yes Ms. Minakami?”

“What about the extra credit?”

“You want extra credit?” She nodded, “write a mini-novel. 5 chapters max. Are we clear?” Everyone nodded, “okay there goes the bell. Class dismissed.” So everyone left and he sat down and relaxed for the next class. After school, Wataru went to take a walk and had some things running in his head. Designs and ideas for the house. He got on his cell and made a call, “I need you to deliver my things. My extra hard drives, screens, touch keyboards, my holographic cameras. You know the basics. You know I’m good for, I paid you direct deposit. A million and a half wasn’t it? Thank you, I need it by this weekend. Doable? Cool, see ya then. Later.” He hung up and headed home.

Later, Shirayuki was making dinner. He walked in and kissed her on the cheek, “hi elder brother.” She said.

“How was school?” He said she started to tell him everything, “that’s good. Need any help with dinner?”

“No everything’s fine elder brother.” She said.

“Well at least let me make dessert. Can’t let you have all the fun.” She agreed to it and he pulled out his cookbook. Then he flipped it to the dessert chapters, “hmm. No, not that one. Hey Princess? Do we have white chocolate?”

“I think there’s some in the freezer.” So he got it out, three eggs, some flour, sugar, vanilla, milk, cinnamon and butter. He started mixing up the batter for his world famous white chocolate chip cookies. He put them in the oven and started to cook them. “What are you making elder brother?”

“White chocolate chip cookies and wait ‘till you taste them.” So they continued to cook and bake. “I’ve always said, ‘you can judge a man if he likes sweets’. If he doesn’t then he has no soul. Dreamer or realist.”

“I see, so sweets give a person a soul?”

“That’s what I like to think.” He took a deep breath and smelled them, “mmm here they come. I love it when they get all ooie and gooie. You’d have white chocolate coming out of every pore.” She giggled then dinner and dessert were ready. Meanwhile, the scent went throughout the entire house. Karen was working on her extra credit assignment when she smelled dinner and the cookies.

“What is that wonderful scent?” She went down and met up with Sakuya.

“What is that?” She asked.

“I don’t know but it smells good.” Then Kaho caught up with them.

“Brother and Shirayuki are making dinner.”

“But what’s big brother making?” Said Karen.

“I don’t know.” Just then Yotsuba took a sniff and came up with a deduction.

“He’s making cookies.” She said the others looked at her.

“Okay, what type?” Said Sakuya Yotsuba was about to answer but Chikage beat her to the punch.

“Chocolate chip.” She said, “White chocolate chip to be exact.”

“With a hint of cinnamon.” Said Yotsuba, the others were impressed.

“Wow,” they said. They walked into the dining room and took their seats. That was when Shirayuki and Wataru came in with dinner and dessert. They had an enjoyable meal and dessert.

“Tell them what you told me elder brother.” Said Shirayuki.

“You can always judge a person if he likes sweets or not. I don’t know it’s a strange rule I have. It got me a pretty good amount of dates.” He said and they laughed.

“Beloved brother? Why do you feel that way?” Asked Haruka.

“Well, I picture sane people liking sweets.” He said, “Call me a nut but that’s how I am. Don’t you agree darling sister?” He started to tease Chikage and she blushed. Everyone else started to laugh, during the week, it was smooth sailing and everyone was happy. Then his equipment showed up, he was seen talking to a black man, around 6 feet 2 and dressed in a pilots outfit. “Thanks Ace, I really appreciate this.” Wataru said.

“No problem,” he said and was handed a metallic briefcase.

“Its all there, spend it in good health.”

“I need a favor from you.”

“What’s up?”

“Could you help me choose an engagement ring?”

“Sure, gonna pop the question huh?”

“Yeah.”

“I know of a jewelry store around here somewhere.”

So they went to a jewelry store and got him an engagement ring. “Thanks Wataru, I really am grateful.”

“It was nothing, but I need you to return the favor for me.”

“Okay, what is it?”

“Not right now, but I want to call you on it.”

“Done.”

“Thanks man.”

“Shouldn’t I be saying that?”

“You already did, it’s my turn.” They laughed and he took off Wataru had brought his things in the house. “RIN RIN!” She came down.

“What’s up bro?”

“This is the equipment that I was telling you about.”

“Wow, where are we going to hook them up?”

“You leave that to me, little sis.” So he got to work, he carried the hard drives to the empty closet under the stairs. Then he re routed the entire electrical systems in the entire house to the computers. Then he started to set up a security system with scanners and a message system. Computers were in every room of the house except the furo. Then he started to work under the house and put about 3 levels under it. A garage, a med ward and a huge computer system. ‘Done in a weekend? I’m good!’ He gave Rin Rin a head set and started talking to her. “Okay little sis, she’s all yours.”

Thanks bro.” So she went to work and re programmed the entire house. “And done.” Wataru came up and saw that she was done.

“Well, what do you think?”

“These systems are incredible.”

“Yep, they sure are.”

“Ooo, I can’t wait to try them.”

“Before you do that, follow me downstairs.” So she does and he shows her around. They got in an elevator and headed down.

“Level Alpha; garage.” They saw a mechanics dream workshop in there.

“All this stuff is yours?”

“Yep in here, we can build any thing we want. From R/C cars to the real deal I got blue prints for some new stuff.” They got back on and went down. “Level Beta.” They got off and checked it out, “this is the med ward. From broken bones to little owies, they can be healed here.”

“What are those chambers?”

“Those are the medical chambers they’ll heal the more terrible injuries.”

“Like broken bones.”

“Yeah,” they got back on the elevator. “Level Charlie; back up computer.” They got off and saw a huge computer.

“WOW!”

“Impressed huh?”

“And you finished in a weekend?” He nodded.

“I can go all night if I have to. But it is impressive isn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, how about I make my partner?”

“Your partner?”

“Yep.”

“I’ll free reign down here?”

“That is if you want it.”

“You kidding? Of course I want it!”

“Now you don’t have to bug me for financial aid. Just for equipment.” They laughed.

End for now.