Slam Dunk Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Romeo and Juliet ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Another one of my insane ficcies. A Sailor Moon/Slam Dunk this time. Read and review. Warning: Minako jealousy in future chapters.

Basic Summary: An joint-school play brings two childhood best friends back together and a romance that rivals that of Serenity and Endymion.

Disclaimer: I own nothing here.

Prologue

****************************************** *************************************************

“Class. 221; Haruna-sensei cleared her throat.

“As you would know, our school has been putting up plays for the annual Literary Fest. So, the school committee has decided to do a joint play with another school in the Kanagawa District.”

“The play will be William Shakespeare’s ‘Romeo and Juliet’.”

Whispers were heard all over.

“The roles have already been decided. All we have to do is to determine who plays what.” Haruna-sensei announced.

Turning her back to the class, she revealed a huge piece of paper and pinned it to the white board.

“And that will be decided using this.”

The paper revealed had ladder ranks connecting to each other. The students’ names were on top, while the roles were at the bottom concealed by a length of paper.

“The amidakuji method.” Kino Makoto nodded interestedly.

“I hope I get to be Juliet.” Aino Minako breathed wistfully.

Then, one by one, each student went up and started to trace the ladder down.

“And now to reveal the results.” Haruna-sensei replied and daftly removed the paper that concealed the roles.

Her brow quirked in surprise when she noted who would be cast as ‘Juliet’.

“Lady Luck seems to be smiling on you, Mizuno-san. The ‘Juliet’ role is given to you.” Haruna-sensei remarked as the length of paper was torn off.

“Nani?” Ami blinked and blushed shyly under stares of her classmates.

****************************************************** *************************************

Meanwhile in Kainan High, Soichiro Jin’s class was facing the same situation.

And quite fortunately, the three-pointer was given the role of ‘Romeo’.

********************************************* *****************************************

SailorStar9: Another one of my fics. Read and review.