Slam Dunk Fan Fiction ❯ Little Akira... The Tokyo Terrorist! ❯ Part 1: Something They Had Never Planned ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Simply Kim

E-Mail: cheng1812@yahoo.com

Title: Little Akira... The Tokyo Terrorist!

Genre/ratings: (Shounen-ai /Yaoi) (Humor / (a bit of) Angst)

Length: (Still undecided) 1/?

Disclaimers: The series I'm referring to obviously do not belong to me, only the story does.

* * * * * * * *

<<In the last chapter of "Umm... Kae-CHAN?!"...>>

* * * * * * * *

DURING RUKAWA'S MAKE-UP CHEM CLASS...

"Kaede-kun, stop playing around with that beaker or else you're going to tip that over." Hanagata warned the younger boy. "This is a part of the Chem. test that you missed last week, so… do your best. Ne?" He grinned. "Weird, but I remember myself administering the same test to Sendoh last year!"

"Hai, Hanagata-sempai." Rukawa smiled softly, his eyes trying to gauge the strength of the Pyrex beaker he was holding. "Oops." He muttered as an aromatic liquid dripped on the linoleum floor. "Ah, I'll just wipe it off later." He decided as he moved to the other end of the laboratory table.

"Hey Toru-chan!" Fujima suddenly called out as he entered the laboratory. "Almost time for practice! Is the Chem. absentee doing well?" Mischievous blue eyes turned to the other's concentrating form.

Rukawa stopped pouring and raised a flask of greenish-blue liquid in shy salute. Fujima grinned, turning back to the bespectacled boy, playfully taking away the wire-rimmed glasses off the bridge of his nose.

"Kenji-kun!" Hanagata protested, trying to claim back his precious eyepiece.

Rukawa continued pouring, and was increasingly becoming alarmed as he saw the other flask turning a dark shade of red. Hmm… according to the book, this should be turning blue, not red… he must have done something wrong…

"Rukawa-kun, have you seen my ball? We're one ball short and Maki's turning into a real pain in the ass screaming his brains off and cursing whoever it was who stole the goddamned ball! We need it for practice..." A male voice sounded behind him. Startled, he raised his eyes abruptly, and almost melted at the sight of the elder boy who was standing very close to him. He had finally admitted to himself that he liked the sometimes-annoying porcupine... well, more than he liked the others.

"Oh, Sendoh… uh… you forgot... when you left the gym yesterday... umm... my duffel bag is... right there." He jabbed his thumb in the direction of the package counter where Kogure Kiminobu was sitting in, reading a thick hardbound book.

The older man nodded and his eyes shifted to Rukawa's experiment, his eyes widening. "I recognize that solution... Hmm. It's already black and wait... Does it have to make bubbles? Hmm. Where have I seen that solution before..."

By then, Rukawa was obviously transfixed, Sendoh's question barely registering in his mind. He turned dazedly and his eyes widened in panic as he saw his concoction turn bubbling black. In surprise, he caught hold of it and was about to dump the thing in the sink directly behind him when he slammed into another body, the impact not lost on him as he rebounded, his thighs hitting the edge of the long Formica table, rattling the paraphernalia sitting peacefully on it.

"EEYAGH!" He heard the older boy yelp. In horror, Rukawa's eyes bulged. Sendoh's body was drenched with the black liquid, staining the slightly rumpled red polo shirt, the liquid dripping on the floor as soon as droplets formed at the edge of the fabric. Rukawa closed his eyes, gripping the now-empty flask he held in his hand, waiting for the blow that he knew anyone with a sane mind would deal him for destroying a favorite shirt.

"Gomen... Gomen... Gomen!" He said repeatedly, waiting for a fist to connect with his jaw. There was none. All he heard was a dull poofing sound and then a slight tug on his jeans. He opened one eye…

Sendoh was nowhere in sight.

"Where is he?" Fujima cried out in alarm as he scrambled to where Rukawa was standing helplessly.

"What happened?" Hanagata asked in panic, noting the cloudy smoke that dwelled above them. "Oh no… NOT AGAIN!"

The slight tug was there again, and this time Rukawa complied, his eyes straying on the floor…

"AKIRA-KUN!"

* * * * * * * *

Part 1: Something They've Never Planned

* * * * * * * *

"I'm going to call the captain!"

"…"

"…"

"?"

"Sugoi... Rukawa-sempai, how did you do that?"

"Rukawa-kun, what have you done?!"

"Nyahahahahaha! Revenge at last!"

"GO AWAY!"

*Whack! *

"This isn't a time for yakking about revenge, Sakuragi-san!"

"I know, Hikoichi, but I can't help it! It's just too good an opportunity to pass up! Nyahahahahaha!"

*WHACK* "Shut up!"

"ITAI!"

"Why? What happened NOW?"

"It was an accident..."

Everyone was gathered outside the huge laboratory doors, listening to the shrieks of incredulity and alarm, coupled with anger, and a distinct sound of a child yelling for everyone to get lost. They exchanged confused and curious looks; each determined to know why such noises existed inside the normally opulent facility. They vaguely remembered a phenomenon of the same sort a year ago, but they were not so sure...

Inside, a hilarious yet alarming picture was painted as a raven-haired boy yelped in alarm as the looming features of a curly-haired woman wielding a dangerous-looking paper fan materialized before him, being held back by her panicked boyfriend.

"Nyahahahahaha!" A red-haired guy laughed out loud as he towered over a frail-looking child of about eight years who was glaring at him, his features so fierce that the frail-looking player in his team jacket faltered in the act of giving comfort.

"Revenge! At last, justice is applied - ITAI! What was that for?"

"Shut up Sakuragi, you're not helping!" A matured-looking man glared at him, his fist still on top of the loudmouthed fiend.

"Teme old man! Now I'm thoroughly convinced that you're another Gori!"

That earned him another punch on the head as the basketball team captain breathed rapidly, trying to control his increasing ill temper. "Say that again and I'll kill you! Now, quit it! If you don't shut up this instant, I'll kick you off the team!"

"But I'm not playing in the team anymore!"

* WHACK! *

"ITAI!"

"Uh, guys, just calm down." Adjusting his glasses, a sweet-looking guy smiled soothingly at the two. "Fighting won't help… we just need to think of a way to solve this problem of ours... strange, I could practically hear myself saying the same words last year. Aren't we having the same conversation?"

"We had the same conversation because we had the same problem a year ago, remember?" His boyfriend said wryly, sitting on one of the Formica tables as he gestured towards the violent thrashing as their team manageress struggled to be set free enough to land her fan on the perpetrator's dark head.

"Yeah, Megane-kun, how - ITAI! STOP HITTING ME ALREADY!" Sakuragi Hanamichi yelped, rubbing the three lumps that were now peeking through the mass of red hair.

"Stop calling him Megane-kun! You have no respect for your elders!"

"Maki-kun, I'm fine with it really." The bespectacled boy smiled as he adjusted his glasses. "I say that everyday..."

"Hn." Maki Siniichi glared at Sakuragi, willing him to shrivel under his gaze - all to no avail. "He deserved every hit."

"Amen to that!" Mitsui laughed, clinging to the edge of the table for balance, the laughter earning a homicidal look from the redhead.

"Micchy! Omae o korosu!" Sakuragi seethed as his older friend just grinned slyly back at him, deliberately ignoring his threats.

"You wouldn't want to do that, or... if you do... I'll tell Fuji-chan that you wear polka-dotted -" He said dismissively.

Sakuragi turned as red as his hair. "You wouldn't!"

Mitsui grinned evilly. "Try me."

"Stop fighting all of you!" Kogure sighed in frustration. "We cannot solve anything in this state… Aya-chan, stop that and leave the poor guy alone."

"This. * WHACK * is. * WHACK * not. * WHACK * a. *WHACK * poor. *WHACK * guy! *WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*" Ayako shrieked as she finally landed well-aimed blows on the poor boy who was by now covering his head for protection from the fan's trusty wallops. Koshino, her boyfriend, lay on the floor, swirly-eyed and unconscious.

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Ayako-neechan... it was an... Ite... accident!" The man being pounded cried out in his defense. "Tasukete..."

"You are at fault, whether accidental or not." Hanagata, who was standing by the window said matter-of-factly, gesturing at the child who continued to glare. "And he is enough proof of your carelessness. What would we think?"

"Hai, Hanagata-sempai is right. It's your fault Rukawa-kun!" Aida Hikoichi quipped, finally prying Ayako's fingers from her lethal paper fan.

Rukawa gave him a grateful look and glanced at the pouting little boy. "Hai, it was my fault..." After a few moments of silence, he sighed, straightening up and gazing out the window dejectedly.

"At least, now we can turn him back to his true form." Fujima smiled hopefully, his eyes misting over as a sharp blow from the boy hit him on the jaw. "We HAVE to!"

"We have the formula from last year, I saved it for future emergency purposes... I just did not know that it would come earlier than expected." Hanagata nodded thoughtfully.

"I saved a copy too." Kogure smiled. "Copied the whole thing in Word and sent it to my e-mail."

"Yosh!" Maki clapped twice. "Let's go out to Toru's lab, and then we'll transform the kid back to his original size!"

"What about practice, Maki-sempai?" Misuzawa Ichiro, the latest addition to the team asked, scratching his head in utter confusion. He had never known the basketball team captain to shirk practice even for a major incident like this. He had been the second assistant manager after his sempai, Aida Hikoichi, became a playing vice-manager this year, so he knew. Practice was not cancelled, even when Mitsui called in for damage on his past-injured knee.

He was not well versed with what happened last year. All he knew about it, was that some sort of potion made by Sendoh-san shrunk his Rukawa-sempai, and after more than a whole month, finally brought him back to normal. He was sure that the other newcomers were in the dark with it too... Hmm. Maybe he should ask Hikoichi about it later...

"This is more important than practice!" Maki declared.

"Oi, oi, and my knee injury was not important?" Mitsui protested.

Maki seemed to consider this, finally nodding as he came to a conclusion. "Actually, yes... and a huge resounding no."

The former gangster glowered at him, pouting irritably. "What does that mean?"

"Ah, guys," Kogure, the ever-present mediator laid a calming hand on Mitsui's tense thigh. "We have things to do... don't start arguing now, Onegai..."

With his lover's words resonating in his mind, Mitsui immediately clammed up; smiling slightly at the look of gratitude the bespectacled boy gave him.

"Ok, people, let's go." Hanagata said calmly, leading the way, stopping abruptly as Fujima whimpered painfully. He immediately turned out of panic. Something might have happened to his love!

Turned out that Fujima was struggling to get little Sendoh Akira to go with him, only to come up with an empty hand and, another bruise on his pale jaw. He immediately bounded over to him and tilted his face up a bit. He sighed in relief to see the unbroken skin. "Daijoubu?"

"Ah, I'm fine, just a little shaken up. He packs a mean punch..." Fujima said weakly, edging away from the sullen boy.

"Akira-chan, stop doing that, it's not right, he's older than you are." Hanagata chastised, laying a gentle hand on the boy's dark mane.

However, his hand was batted away, and Sendoh neither said nor did nothing but stick out a rebellious tongue and glower some more. This was getting ugly.

/How am I going to get him out of here? / He thought exasperatedly. /Little Kae-chan wasn't this difficult... this one's cut out to be a gangster! /

THWAP!

Then, the boy fell unconscious.

Every person in the room sweatdropped as Rukawa towered over his newest victim. He looked so scary, that even Maki stepped slightly back.

"Do'ahou." He muttered, picking Sendoh up and hoisting him on his shoulder. He looked up with blazing and determined eyes towards Hanagata and nodded. "Sempai."

The team's center player smiled in admiration. /Only Kaede had the guts to strike Sendoh down. Heh, very impressive. He dealt with the whole thing with necessary violence that we did not even dare to administer. /

This is going to be interesting.

* * *

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Fujima was the first to let out an agonized wail as soon as the smoke cleared.

Everyone just stared stupidly, blinking multiple times as the object of their experiment remained unconscious...

And still an eight year old.

Kogure shifted his stare at the empty beaker he was holding, trying to think of what had gone wrong. They had made the potion thrice, and still...

What had they done wrong?

He sighed, looking back at the young sleeping form of Sendoh Akira. "I don't believe this."

Hanagata nodded in assent. "Me either."

Mitsui stared harder, trying to digest the glaring truth. The kid wasn't going to be the annoying porcupine soon. "Tell me about it."

Fujima's blue eyes held every emotion possible - however, the most disconcerting was that, the HORROR became the most prominent of them all. Jin noted this fact, his mind straying to what happened between the boy and the current vice captain a while ago.

He deemed the reaction normal - Sendoh, as a child was insufferable! He was nowhere near as their dear little Kae-chan, and he found himself wishing that the kid sleeping was indeed Rukawa Kaede in his eight-year-old form. He sighed. No use in dwelling on that now, they have a BIG problem.

A gargantuan problem.

How do they transform him back?

* * * * * * * *

TBC

* * * * * * * *

A/N: Hi guys, it's me again! ^_____^ I finally decided to make a sequel for "Umm... Kae-CHAN?!" I hope you'd also have the heart and the time to support this one! Reviews minna! I'm forever thankful for your feedbacks! ^______^ Until the next chapter then! ^_____^