Slam Dunk Fan Fiction ❯ lost and found ❯ lost and found 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lost and found--chapter 3

A/N: sorry for the long wait, during the last month I've been focusing mainly on Harry Potter fanfics hence I've neglected my other works.

Chapter 3- Relavations!

Silently and carefully treading among the sleeping figures in the room and making his way to the door at the same time trying not to step on either one of them, Hanamichi muttered under his breath when he almost tripped on a duffle bag bearing the initials of 'R.K'

'Of all things to be trip, it had to be one of that "Kitsune" I must be really unlucky today!' Hanamichi thought.

The moment Hanamichi opened the door, he regretted his actions. He blinked, rubbed his eyes hoping that it had only been a dream. He even pinched himself hoping that it's his own imagination, however the captain of 'Shoyo' team is still standing at the door apprehensively.

Fujima's POV~

I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door, a few minutes later I heard mild shuffle of feet and then the door opened. I felt every emotions in my mind as I looked at Hanamichi. However, I felt them drain away as I found him staring at me in utter disbelief. My expression turns from neutral to apprehensive as i suddenly had no idea of what I'm going to say.

Third person POV~

For a moment, no one spokes. Dreadful silence hung in the air, finally, Fujima decided to make his move.


"Can I speak to you for a moment?"

"Huh? Why would you want to speak to me?" Hanamichi felt bewildered. He had expect the latter to ask for 'Gori' but the question caught him off-guard as he wasn't expecting such a response.

"I have a few things that I felt the need to clarify with you personally." Fujima answered.

"Well, I guess it can be done..." Hanamichi answered, under normal circumstances he would have laugh out loud at the request and claim that he's indeed a genius however somehow in this case, his sub-conscious had gain control over his usual manner.

"Thanks, so I assume you are free tomorrow afternoon?"

"Well, yeah...I guess..."

"So, I'll see you by the cafe near your school then!" Fujima replied with a smile and took off as he spotted Kogure heading towards them.

Hanamichi stared at the retreating figure as he questioned himself the reason for the latter's odd request. For some reason, he had a weird sensation nagging in the back of his mind, urging him to sift through his childhood memories. Throughout the journey back home, he had been awfully silent and appearing so deep in thoughts that no one else dared to interrupt his thoughts, fearing of facing his warth.

~to be continue~

date started: 3/12/04
date completed: 3/12/04
date revised: 15/12/04