Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Songs by Matrix the hedgehog ❯ Friends forever ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Friends forever

(Matrix and others singing, this is a song of friendship)

Max: In your mind, I can't escape, these eyes are yours, and this is another time and place.

Rei: I don't feel, I don't feel you,

Sonic: A life to leave, I'll or away be near you.

Shadow: Hope is gone only Shadows of you standing there.

____

Group: Friends forever, never letting darkness in, every single night, the colours of life, Blue, red, orange, black and pink are nothing to the colour of white.

____

Rei: I touch the fire and it freeze me, I look into it and its black, I will walk throw the fire.

Maria: I am injured, but your standing there, like a ray of light

Shadow: I'll or always by near you, my friendship with you can break the darkness in my heart.

Max: having a friend like you is the only thing that I wished for.

____

Group: Friends forever, near letting darkness in, every single night, the colours of life, Blue, red, orange, black and pink are nothing to the colour of white.

____

Amy: Where do we go from here

Max: The battle's done and we kind of won

Rei: Where do we go from here

Rouge/Knuckles: Where do we go from here

Tails/Amy: Why is the path unclear, when we know home is near

Sonic/Max: When does the End appear, when do the trumpets cheer, we can tell the end is near.

Shadow/Max: Nightmares and dreams sing in our heads, the ultimate life, that's what we're are, we're the ultimate life forms.

____

Group: Friends forever, near letting darkness in, every single night, the colours of life, Blue, red, orange, black and pink are nothing to the colour of white.

____

Max/Rei: Families lost and Families found

Tails/Rouge: Families lost and Families found

Sonic/Knuckles: Families lost and Families found

Maria/Shadow: Families lost and Families found

____

Group: Friends forever, near letting darkness in, every single night, the colours of life, Blue, red, orange, black and pink are nothing to the colour of white.

____

Max: Where do we go from here, will I search for them all my life.

Rei: having a friend like you is the only thing that I wished for.

Maria: be strong, Hope will find away

Shadow: I stand by you, you stand by me

____

Group: Friends forever, near letting darkness in, every single night, the colours of life, Blue, red, orange, black and pink are nothing to the colour of white.

____

Sonic: we're Friends forever

Shadow: all always Friends forever

Tails: if your fast or if your slow we'll be Friends, forever

Knuckles: old and new Friends, forever

Amy: with hearts of steel Friends forever

Maria: from death to life Friends forever

Rei: we'll be Friends forever

Max: a lovely Friend is forever

____

Group: Friends forever

____

Note: (Well what do you think, good or bad, tell me, this is my first time doing all character song like this, I got the idea of this song from my Friend `Kristy' she is a true friend and I hope to be friends with her Forever)

Note: (This song is copyrighted by Alice Marshall (me), Max (or Matrix the hedgehog) and Rei the Bat are both copyrighted to me, but all other characters are owned by Sega and Sonic team by copyright law)