Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Knothole Triangle ❯ Enter The Triangle ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Knothole Triangle
by Aladdin Abu

I guess I should mention: Sonic and all them are copywright Sega and Archie. This fanfic is my own story. That's about it.

WELL, Aladdin Abu is back for revenge. Fanfiction.net completely destroyed all my fictions... I swear, I could kill them. Nobody can even find my site, so not many people will ever read these again. Am I cursed? Well, anyway, I just hope those of you that remember my fics enjoy them again, and those of you new to them, have fun! -AA


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 1: Enter The Triangle~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Hey, little buddy!"

Sonic poked his head into Tails's hut. "You ready?"

"Yeah, just about," the orange fox responded.

Sonic was taking Tails on a camping trip. They hadn't really done much for the past few weeks; it had been busy around Knothole Village. Sally had planned a big mission into Robotropolis, and they had been key members. Now they finally had some time to relax and enjoy life.

As Sonic walked in to wait for Tails, he noticed he was rooting through his closet. "What'cha lookin' for, big guy?"

"My boots," Tails said, turning to look at him. "I don't really remember where I put them." He turned back to the closet.

"Well, I'm sure they'll turn up."

"Aha!"

"Find 'em?"

He turned around, holding up a brown boot. "One. Now, if I can only find its mate..."

"Did you try your dresser?"

"No..."

As his sidekick looked through his drawers, Sonic reflected on this past week. Sally had had to go on a long mission to the North. She was meeting with somebody, he couldn't remember. Bunnie had gone with her for protection, but he still wished he could've gone instead.

Especially now. Their relationship had just recently progressed toward the physical side. Sonic hadn't really told anybody, but he and the Princess had been sleeping together for about two months, but it didn't seem like that long to him. He wanted it to be their secret for a while. He might never tell anyone, but he didn't think he could stand that.

Unfortunitely, Sal had left for her rendezvous last week. Sonic had missed her with his heart, but now the rest of him was starting to long for her as well. The week before she had left, they had been trying many new things; first, she had given him oral sex, then they had made that mutual with a 69. In fact, the night before she left, she finally had consented to anal sex, and they had tried it. Sonic liked it a lot more than she did, though; she said it mostly felt like a strange, internal massage.

Well, she would return soon. No use moping until she did; he had a campfire to look forward to. Sonic turned to help his friend look for his boot and froze.

Tails's head and arms were poking under the bed. He had paused to put his one boot on, and was now looking for the other. But Sonic was more concerned with his compromised position.

Tails's tails were up, for some reason. He didn't know why, all he knew was that he could see his hindquarters all too well.

Sonic started to look away and tell him to put his tails down, but he couldn't turn from the sight. He found himself staring at his ass, and as much as he wanted to stop, it was impossible. It was a small, perfectly round hole. The worst part was that it was the very same position Sally had been in when he had entered her warm rectal cavity. He found himself moving toward it slowly.

Tails shifted to look under the other end of the bed, and Sonic stopped. Then, when Tails settled to look there, Sonic saw that his legs were spread even better now, and he could see more of the slick, red skin forming the hole that was normally hidden under his fur, two perfectly round balls hanging beneath. The ass looked like some kind of sauce, or meat. Sonic actually started panting. The more he looked, the more he wanted to try it.

Sonic's head was now mere inches from that tempting ass hole. He licked his lips, which were starting to get dry. He leaned forward-

"Found it!"

Sonic jerked his head back, now in a sitting position. In the few seconds it took his friend to worm himself from under the bed, Sonic concentrated on slowing his heart, breathing easier, and not blushing.

"All that crap under there, it's a wonder something didn't make it dissolve." He looked at Sonic. "What are you doing?"

Sonic almost lost it, but quickly thought of an excuse. "I was gonna help you look, but it looks like I'm too late."

"Thanks, anyway." His eyes widened. "Uh... Sonic?"

Sonic just looked at him questioningly for a moment, then noticed Tails was staring down. Sonic followed his gaze.

"Whoops."

Sonic's thick, hard cock had started to unsheath itself, but just barely. The head was visible, however, and that was enough to be glaringly obvious.

"Uh, Tails, I..."

Tails slapped his hand in front of his eyes. "No, no, I get it."

Sonic looked at him in horror. His member was now halfway out, and he couldn't stop it. How could he ever talk to him again, knowing what he had almost done? "Huh?"

"You've been sleeping with Aunt Sally, haven't you?"

Sonic's eyebrows knitted. "Wh-what? That's not- hey, how did you know?"

"I've seen the looks you give each other," he said. "Besides, I saw you sneak into her hut one night. You miss her, right?"

He felt himself relaxing, and his penis started to return to its sheath. "Yeah, I do."

"It's okay. Just don't 'miss her' in my hut anymore, okay?"

He laughed nervously. "Don't worry, I'll do my best."

"Can I look yet?"

Sonic looked down. It was gone, back where it came from. "Yeah, I'm fine, now."

Tails lowered his hand. "Good. I'm sure Sally likes it, but it's gross to me." He started pulling on his other boot. "Speaking of girls, do you think I've got a shot at Amy? I know she has a crush on you, but you love Sally."

Sonic sat on the bed next to him. "Sure, kid; she's about your age. You should take her to a carnival or something."

"Maybe." He stood up and grabbed his backpack. "Are we ready?"

He hefted his own bundle. "Have been. Let's jam!"

As they left Tails's hut and walked through Knothole, Sonic thought hard about what had just happened. He was very careful not to think about it enough as to get horny again, but he needed to sort things out.

He wasn't gay. He couldn't be! He had had so much fun with Sal, and he loved her with all his heart. The only problem was that that didn't explain why he had almost licked his friend's behind. He couldn't even stop himself, as much as he had wanted to. But the more he thought about it, the more Tails's words made sense; he simply missed Sally so much, that he had been aroused, though his friend didn't know exactly why, and never would if he had anything to say about it. The position he had been in had triggered his memory of he and the Princess's last encounter. That was all.

He looked over at the orange two-tailed fox. He also already had an emotional attachment to him. It had just become a little too deep for a split second. It was nothing.

He felt much better now, realizing nothing was wrong with him. Now he could thoroughly enjoy the camping trip.


*********AA*********



"I' ll be back in a bit!"

Tails flew off, in search of firewood.

Sonic leaned back against a tree, surveying the campsite. A big tent with two sleeping bags inside, allready rolled out. A campfire spot (no wood yet). Their packs, slung high up in a tree to keep them safe. A pack of hot dogs, a bag of buns, a pot, and a can of chili, laying next to the ring of stones, ready to be cooked. All that was missing was the wood, and Tails would have that covered in less than a half an hour.

His thoughts turned once again to Sally. He could see her comely figure laying on his sheets, beautiful legs crossed at the ankles. He could almost smell her sweet scent, the scent only she had. He moved toward her...

He realized he was getting hard again. He looked down to see himself protruding out an inch.

Tails shouldn't be back for a little while, he thought. It should be long enough to...

He looked around, then moved around the tree until he was facing the way Tails hadn't gone, then sat down, leaning his back against the trunk. Then, he gently stroked his hardening cock, letting it stiffen until it had reached the full seven inches. He wrapped his right hand around it and began to work, slowly.

Sally had jerked him off a few times, and he now was imagining she was the one doing it. Her small, delicate hands felt so different from his own, which were rather large. He imagined seeing the wet folds of her beautiful flower, pulsating between her legs. He longed to be touching it, tasting it, rubbing his face in it. He wanted her here, now, aiding him in his pleasure.

Then, he heard something hit the ground. His eyes flew open, and there was Tails, standing in front of him. At his feet was a pile of wood, since he had dropped it, forgotten at the sight of his best friend like this. His mouth was hanging open, and he looked like he would run away.

"Heh... look, Tails," he said, trying to cover himself with his hands. "I... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

Tails's arms once again flew to his face. "Sonic, please don't do this here. It... it's not right." He turned around, his back to him. "Leave the camp, and come back when you're done."

"I... okay," he said, rising to his feet. "I promise this'll all stop when Sal gets back."

"I know." Sonic almost thought he could see him trembling. "Please, just go get it over with."

Sonic walked away toward a riverside cave he knew. Tails had seemed really disturbed at seeing him masturbate. He could understand it, though; it would be weird. He wished he'd gone off into the woods a little ways in the first place. Oh, well- he'd go get rid of his hard-on, then they could have a good time.


*********AA*********



"G' night, Tails."

"G'night, Sonic. See you in the morning."

Sonic rolled over in his sleeping bag and closed his eyes. He and his friend had shared an awkward moment upon his return, then all was forgotten. They started up the fire, made their chili-dogs, then swapped stories about all sorts of things. Sonic was glad nothing could stand in the way of their long-lasting friendship. He drifted off to sleep.

He had a dream that he and Sally were having sex, and then a giant beetle had chased her away. He couldn't figure it out.

He awoke and listened. It was still night; he could hear the crickets. He started to go back to sleep, but then he heard something else.

Soft moaning.

He was lying on his stomach, so he opened his left eye to check on Tails, and was shocked to see him engaged in the very activity he had been in that afternoon. His hands were gripping his hard penis, jerking up and down roughly. The orange fox's dick was just over six inches long, and a little on the thin side. He couldn't see his face in the dim light. He strained to hear if he was saying anything.

"Ungh... oh, yes..."

He couldn't believe his buddy did that sort of thing. He had always thought of him as a little kid, but he was a teenager now.

"A... Amy... come for me, please..."

Sonic smiled. So that's why he asked about Amy Rose; he had the hots for the little pink hedgehog.

By the way he was going at it, he had felt this way for awhile. He seemed desperate, as if he would die without her. Sonic knew that feeling well.

"Bend over... yeah..."

So, he had anal fantasies as well. He was surprised at this side of the young fox. He always acted so wide-eyed and innocent... he just didn't know his buddy like he thought he did, and now he had to deal with it.

Sonic became aware that his own penis had awakened as well, as he could feel it sliding out of its home. Tails's fantasy was so vivid and heartfelt that it was spilling into Sonic's mind without him asking for it.

He imagined Amy Rose naked. Tails did have a point; she was a very attractive girl. Sally was better looking, and MUCH less annoying, but Amy still wasn't homely by a longshot. He reached his hand down and found his swollen member, and began stroking it softly. His mind drifted between Sally and Amy, usually settling on Amy, as he hadn't slept with her and the thought of doing that was fresh, new.

Then a thought came to him; what if he had them both in one wild, steamy threesome? "Oh, yes," he thought.

Tails gasped. He looked over at him to see him frozen in mid-stroke, staring at him.

He had said that out loud. "Shit."

"Sonic, w-what are you doing awake?"

He averted his eyes. "Well, I woke up after having a dream, but when I tried to doze again, uh... you were..."

Tails sat bolt upright. "Sonic, were you... watching me?"

"Well, it's kind of weird to see your... oh, like- like that? Oh, no, no! I... Tails, I was just surprised to see you..."

Tails pulled his bag in front of his erect cock. "Then... what were you doing when you said what you said?"

Sonic was at a loss for words. He was doing that, but he wasn't thinking about Tails... how could he say that? "Well, you made Amy sound so enticing, that I... well..."

"Oh, o...okay," Tails said, still very frayed.

"Tails, I... I'm not, you know..."

"Well, of course not. That would mean you were- 'cuz I was-" He couldn't even finish his sentence.

Despite all this, his penis was still rock hard. "Hey, Tails, what are we going to do?"

"Huh?"

"About our... condition. We need to take care of it. Should I go outside or you, since we obviously aren't both going to do this in here."

"Oh... G-go ahead."

Sonic stood up and made for the entry flap, and Tails sucked in a shuddering breath.

He stopped. "What is it, Tails?"

"Yours is so much bigger than mine..." Then, he must've realized what he was saying, and shut up, looking at the floor.

Sonic looked back at him. "T-tails!" He couldn't believe his ears. "You... were you looking-"

"Well, I... it's only fair, you got to see me." His breath was heavy and fast now. "We're even."

Sonic felt his member get even harder than it already was. For some reason, he felt hornier with Tails having seen him. He must've felt the same way, too, for he hadn't reacted this much when he had seen Sonic out only a couple inches. Now there were no secrets; it was mutual.

Mutual... like he and Sally's 69.

Comparing those two was a mistake. He automatically thought of sex, and the only Mobian within sight was...

Oh, no, no, no, no, no...

Sonic turned around and kneeled on the ground, beating his head into it repeatedly. He didn't want this to be! He could never again think about the young fox the same. Why couldn't they have gone camping last week, when he-

He heard another moan escape his companion's lips. He turned, and he saw him staring at where his ass had been. He had accidentaly put himself in the same position Tails had been in while looking for his boot, and Tails had fallen under the same spell.

"Oh, my God, Tails!"

"Sonic, I, I-" The poor guy looked like he was on the verge of tears.

He stood and walked over to him, then kneeled and gave him a hug.

"No, Sonic, don't!"

"We, we- Tails, it... it's okay." He couldn't think of what to say about it, so he simply comforted him.

"Sonic, I... I don't want to be one of those!" He broke down and sobbed on his shoulder.

"I won't tell anybody about this if you don't," he said, patting his back. "I have Sally, and if this ever got out..."

"Yeah." Tails looked up into his eyes. "We can..."

They both realized they were now standing, embracing, and their shafts were touching.

"This... feels..."

"Weird..."

Sonic couldn't tell whether or not he liked it, but he knew he didn't hate it. "Tails, stop, I..."

Tails's mouth moved closer to his best friend's. "We... shouldn't... do... this..."

Then they locked in an uncertain kiss. The first few awkward seconds were spent figuring out how to do it, but then they adapted, tongues exploring each other's mouth. They stayed this way for a few minutes, their hands caressing each other's head and back. Then they released for air, gasping and wheezing.

"S... Son... oh, wow."

"It's... s..so different... with you."

They lightly kissed each other all over their faces, panting all the while. After a while, they looked down at their still hard cocks, pressed against each other.

Tails looked up into his eyes. "How... do we do this?"

Sonic thought back to Tails's hut, and how tight his hole had been. "I can only think of one way."

In response, Tails reached down and squeezed his tight bum. "So, who goes first?"

Sonic smiled. "Would you... man, this is insane! Would you bend over for me, Miles Prower?"

Tails's smile faded, and he looked a little frightened. "I... I guess. Does it... hurt?"

"Sally told me it only hurts at first, then your... hole gets stretched out to where it needs to be."

He looked at him uncertainly, then said softly, "Go ahead."

Careful to be gentle with his newfound lover, Sonic turned him around and watched as he bent over. There was his small, round ass, with the perfect hole in the center, but now he could see his foxhood dangling underneath.

Sonic decided he needed to lubricate it first, so he completed the act he narrowly escaped earlier.

"Sonic! Are... are you licking my ass?!"

He was. It was a dark, rich taste, disgusting, but stimulating nonetheless. Tails bucked and quivered under the strange sensation.

"S-s-stop!" he moaned.

"Okay 'big' guy," he said. He stood, and placed his hands on Tails's hips.

"Oh, my God, Sonic..."

"Are you okay down there, man?"

"I... okay." He gulped. "Ready."

Sonic plunged his fingers into his tight ass hole, widening it slowly. Tails moaned, then shuddered. Then, when, it was wide enough for him, he proceeded.

Slowly but surely, he worked the entire length of his shaft into that warm, tight ass. Tails screamed and cried, but then, the cries turned erotic.

"SONIC! Oh, my Sonic! It feels so... so weird!"

He wasn't sure how to take this. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Dear lord, no! Faster!"

Sonic complied, pumping that little soft rump as hard as he could possibly go. Tails bucked and moved, pushing his ass back to meet his swollen phallus.

"Oh, my GOD! ...Sonic!"

"Ngh... ah... Tails, I..."

They were going so fast and furious, their sweat was making pools underneath them, their fur soaked with it. Sonic's face was red, and so was his partner's. Tails was biting his lip so hard he was drawing blood.

"Oh, Son... Son..."

"I... I'm gonna..."

"Holy SHIIIIT!!!"

"TAAAAAAAILS!!!"

He shot his load deep into the young fox's bowels, and the boy arched his back and screamed into the night sky. They collapsed in a heap, momentarily exhausted.

"Tha...," Tails panted. "That... was..."

Sonic slowly pulled his spent member out of his friend. "I... know, man... you like it... more than... Sally did..."

The orange fox rolled over and looked at him. "She didn't... like that?"

Sonic stood woozily. For some reason, having sex always made his mind a bit hazy. "No, not... really." He coughed. "I'm thirsty."

"Let's go get... a drink," he said, standing. He shot him a wicked smile. "Then it's my turn."

Sonic saw that while his cock was limp, covered in shit and cum, his friend's was still rock hard and erect. He flashed him a winning smile, but couldn't help feeling a little nervous. He had never been entered before, but he and Sally had discussed the possibility of her wearing a strap-on once. He had resisted the idea, but now he knew he couldn't; it was only fair.

They got to a stream and drank from it. Then, Sonic washed his penis off, thinking about how crazy all this was. He and Tails! It was so wrong. He'd known the little fox as long as he could remember, and now he was... well, he wasn't so little anymore. Sonic laughed quietly to himself.

When they got back to the camp, Sonic's cock was resheathed, but Tails's was still as stiff as ever. As they stepped back into the tent, he began to get aroused again.

"So, Sonic Hedgehog," Tails said sweetly. "Ready for me?"

"I... guess so." He ran a hand through his quills.

Tails frowned. "Are you sure?"

Sonic took a keep breath, then dropped to his knees. He tried to release all apprehension in his voice before continuing. "Yeah, I'm ready," he said, leaning forward on his hands. "Entré-vous, Tails."

He heard Tails taking off his gloves, then felt his fingers work along until they reached his tiny oriface. They pulled at his hole, stretching and worming inside.

"Mmm... that's nice."

Then, after a minute or so of this, he felt the tip of the young fox's long, hard penis brush his ass. He gasped, then felt the cock start to work its way into him, ever so slowly.

"Oh,... oh, Miles..."

Suddenly, he made a quick thrust into him. Sonic yelped, and cried a single tear.

"That's Tails."

"Y-yes... sir," he panted, amused at Tails's dominancy. He loved this feeling, an erotic feeling of warm massaging. It made his stomach feel strange, and he felt so dirty... but he loved it, and wouldn't trade it for the world.

He counted himself lucky that Tails's rod was on the thin side; he didn't think he could've stood it if it were any thicker. He was impressed that Tails could take him with as few complaints as he did.

Tails was pumping harder now, and Sonic found himself rocking in rhythm. Then, Tails did something unexpected; he used his tails to caress Sonic's own dick, making him barely able to stay kneeling.

"OHHHHH! T-Tails, you... I can't!"

The fox's hands encircled Sonic's waist. "Oh, I... can't?"

The fox was now fucking his inflamed rectum as hard as he could, still stroking him with his tails. Sonic was about to drop, he simply couldn't stand it. Tails saw this and stopped caressing him, and it was good timing.

"Sonic... I- I think..."

"Oh, my... hah... unh..."

Tails froze and screamed as he shot his load.

It felt strange but excellent as the nasty, hot liquid spilled into his insides. Sonic literally howled at the moon, spewing even more of his seed onto the ground below him; then they collapsed, once again depleted of energy. Then, they slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.


*********AA*********


They stayed that way until late afternoon, the next day. Then, when Tails woke up and found he was still inside Sonic's ass, he freaked.

"Oh, my God, Sonic, what have we done? I don't want to be gay, I..." He grabbed him by the shoulders. "What will the rest of the villagers say? They'll kick us out of town, they-"

"Settle down, Tails!" he said, also a bit distraught. "Now, listen. We are NOT GAY. We both still find our respective women as sexy as ever, right?"

"That’s true..." Tails said, gazing off into the forest.

"Right. We were just curious, and now we’ve got that over with. You and me are the only two that know about this... this... this. All we have to do is not tell anyone and act normal, and they will never think we did anything like this."

"But how will we explain not coming home until now?"

"Well, uh... we just... went for a swim," he said, thinking of the creek. "Yeah, and we dried off, then hiked around a bit. No big deal, little bro."

Tails paced in a circle. "It'll never work, somebody will see through us, I just know it!"

Sonic stopped him and turned him to look into his eyes. "Listen, Tails, they don't know. Nobody knows. They don't think like that- hell, I didn't even think like that... before." He sighed. "And as cool as that was, we can never do it again... I have Sal to think of, and you should go after Amy."

"Yeah..." Tails smiled ever so slightly. "It was fun, Sonic."

Sonic let out another shuddering sigh. "Likewise."

---------------------------------------------- -----------------------
~end~
(advance to chapter 2!)