Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Marked ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Marked


Disclaimer: I own none of the sonic characters.


Rating: R for Graphic violence, language and drug content.


Summary: (AU) This is a story of a former hitman named Bunnie Rabbot AKA Marked, who is now a DEA Agent taking drugs off the streets of Station Square. She's a very professional hitman equipped with many weapons. She's also the daughter of Eric and Sheila
Rabbit along with her sister jackie. Although she's good at her job, one wrong turn of event could drive her over the edge of vengeance.


STATION SQUARE - NIGHT


9:32 PM


INSIDE BAR

(Jazz music playing)


A mob of hedgehogs, dogs, wolves, and DL Echidnas were in the bar drinking and smoking. Most of these furries are gangsters and criminals and some are drug dealers and some were regular furries having a good time.

ON DOOR

It was then that someone came through a door. That someone was an echidna named Spectre, wearing a trench coat and pant along with a wristwatch. He wasn't alone as Byron and Edmund was at his side as his henchmen's. Spectre was conversing with some furries before stopping by the front counter.

Spectre: (to Edmund, brooklyn accent) Where the hell is the delivery?

Edmund: (brooklyn accent) Don't worry, boss. It'll be here.

Spectre: (paused) Let's hope it does. (to bartender) Bartender!

Everyone was enjoying their meals and drinks and smoking their cigars.

ON FRONT DOOR

Suddenly, someone was entering a bar wearing a trench coat and pants along with shades. That someone is Bunnie Rabbot (Deroboticized), who was wearing a gold watch on her wrist and a briefcase in hand.

ON SPECTRE

Spectre was sipping his drink before seeing bunnie.

Spectre: (same accent, smiles) Right on time. (gestures to bunnie)

Bunnie: (approaches him. brooklyn accent) Was I late, boss?

Spectre: (same accent) Now I'm sayin' this twice cause I said it before. You are right on time so forget about it. (eyes briefcase) Is that the money?

Bunnie: (looks at briefcase, same accent) Oh, yeah. Want me to count 'em? (goes to table) Or, uh, (places briefcase on table, opens it) Not.

Spectre went wide-eyed and smiled in complete delight and surprise seeing 50 grands in the briefcase.

Spectre: (shakes head, same accent) Absolutely not. (chuckling) You sure no one followed you?

Bunnie: (same accent) Boss, I'm positive. I'm a business rabbit and I do this for a livin'.

Spectre: (nods)

Bunnie: (crosses arms, same accent) So, where's the goods?

Spectre: (to byron) Bring the briefcase.

Byron: Sure thing, boss.

Byron then went in the other room for the briefcase. Withing minutes, byron came out with the silver case in hand. He then placed it on the table as Spectre opens it revealing 1 to 10 bags of narcotics inside.

ON BUNNIE

Bunnie took a sample of narcotics and tasted it.

Bunnie: (licks her lips, same accent) Beautiful. Taste like candy.

Spectre: (closes briefcase, same accent) I guess that even thing up.

Bunnie: (same accent) Oh, sure thing, boss. Even steven.

Spectre: (chuckles) How bout a drink?

Bunnie: (shakes head, same accent) No thanks. I'm still tryin' to get over that rumor that I heard, you know.

Spectre: (looks at bunnie suspiciously) What rumor?

That's when bunnie turned her back to Spectre before secretly putting on 2 black gloves that was taken from her inside pocket that held a handgun.

Bunnie: (same accent) That, uh, the DEA was gonna hit this place pretty soon.

Spectre: (wide-eyed, stupified) No fuckin' way! How soon?!

Bunnie: (turns around, aims at them, southern accent) Now, sugah!

Before Edmund and Byron could take out their guns, bunnie shot at both of them before spectre ducks and tried to get away. Many furries were screaming at the sound of gunshots as spectre took out his gun and fired back at bunnie, who returned the attack as spectre evades before escaping. Bunnie unloads some rounds to stop spectre but missed as many furries were screaming and running out the bar giving the bar space before the hedgehogs and wolves started aiming at bunnie with AK-47 assault rifles. Bunnie then took out a secondary handgun from the left sleeves of her coat before unloading on some of them.

1st Hedgehog: Aah!!

1st Wolf: Aah!!

2nd Wolf: Aah!!

Most of them fell dead on the ground with lots of blood coming from their bodies. Bunnie continued shooting ballistically at them including the drug dealers as blood was everywhere on the ground and dead bodies was on the floor. Even the bartender came out with a shotgun but bunnie saw and quickly unloads some rounds into the bartender causing him to stagger back and uncontrollably shot bout several rounds from the shotgun killing some more of the criminals and drug dealers. Bunnie released the 2 magazines from her guns and dropping both guns before using her left hand and quickly turns and grabs the left arm of a wolf that held a AK-47 rifle as she threw a back left swipe to his right leg getting him to the ground before taking the AK-47 rifle and shooting multiple shots into him. She lets the dead wolf go and quickly turns and fired at the incoming wolves and dog's staggering them back as blood came splashing from their bodies before they fell dead. Dead bodies were everywhere as bunnie threw down the AK-47 rifle. It didn't take long for several DL Echidnas to come out with submachine guns as bunnie saw them before scattering out the way of multiple ricocheting bullets. Bunnie then took out two extra handguns before unloading rounds on the DL Echidnas.

4 DL Echidnas: Aah!!

They fell dead as bunnie kept firing until they were all dead. This went on for several minutes when all the shooting soon stopped and the place was dead quiet. Bunnie was still on the ground before getting up as she was sweating a little bit before wiping it off her forehead.

Bunnie: (panting, straightens her coat)

Bunnie then looks at the dead bodies as all of their bloods were everywhere.

(Camera shutter click)

OFFICE

Yanar was reading the papers that said "Massive blood bath in Station Square." Yanar was hardly pleased at this as he slammed the paper down on the desk before glaring at bunnie, who was sitted in front of him.

Yanar: Now in all the years that I have been in the Drug Agnecy, I have never seen shit like this. You are an accident waiting to happen Agent Rabbot, you know that?!

Bunnie: (chuckles, hand on forehead) Look, you wanted the drugs off the streets, ah did it. Undacova work completed. Case closed.

Yanar: (slams hand on desk) But who told you to kill off the drug dealers, huh?! Your alter ego?! Get this through that fucking cranium you call a head of yours! You are a DEA Agent. Not a goddamn Hitman or assassin. That shit was 6 years in the past so (slams hand on desk) stick to the damn present, okay?! Now either you stand by the book or you're out, understand?

Bunnie: (paused) Yes, sir.

Yanar: Dismissed.

CUT TO:

ON BUNNIE

Bunnie was coming out of yanar's office as Geoffrey caught up to her.

Geoffrey: What happened in there? You fucked up another deal?

Bunnie: Fuck you, geoff. It just so happens that ah was undacova for that deal and got the narcotics off the streets. Yanar didn't appreciate the bloodshed so he got on mah ass about it.

Geoffrey: What about spectre?

Bunnie: The bastard got away. (opens door, walks out)

Geoffrey: Got away where? (follows her)

OUTSIDE

Bunnie was heading to her car with geoff following.

Geoffrey: Bunnie, got away where?

Bunnie: Ah don't know but ah'm gonna find out. (opens car door, gets in)

Geoffrey: Where are you going?

Bunnie: (closes door) Right now ah'm tired so ah'm going home. Ah'll see ya tomorrow. (starts engines)

Geoffrey: Okay. Take care.

Bunnie drove off and started heading home.

CUT TO:

INSIDE HOUSE

(Telephone rings)

We see someone walking to the phone. She a purple rabbit wearing a pink glittered shirt on and pants with socks on. It was Jackie Rabbit (A/N: In case you've forgotten, she's introduced in "Welcome to Neoverse)

Jackie: (answers phone) Hello?

Bunnie: (from phone) Hey, sis.

Jackie: Hey, bunnie. How'd work go?

Bunnie: (from phone) It could go either way.

ON BUNNIE

Bunnie: (on phone) Ah'm on mah way home right now so let mom and dad know, okay?

Jackie: (from phone) Sure.

ON JACKIE

Bunnie: (from phone) Okay, bye.

Jackie: (on phone) Bye. (hung up)

Sheila: (from indistance) Jackie, who was that?

Jackie: That was sis and she said she'll be home in a couple of minutes.

Jackie went to the kitchen where sheila is unaware that she was being watched.

DISSOLVES TO:

20 Minutes Later...

Bunnie's car was seen parking in front of her home in Knothole. Her home is like a farmhouse but a little reorganized. What bunnie was seeing pretty much surprised her. Some police cars and ambulances were there as bunnie saw it and quickly got out the car. She ran to the site as one of the ambulances got the bodies on stretchers. Bunnie was in pure shock and disbelief at to what she saw on those stretchers. She saw her mother and father on them. She was even more shock and terrified when she saw Jackie on the stretcher.

Bunnie: Oh mah stars.

A cop soon passed her as she stopped him before speaking.

Bunnie: (terribly worried) What happened?! What happened he-uh?!!

Cop: Somebody broke in and shot out the three subjects. The husband was shot mutiple times in the chest, the wife was stabbed 13 times and the sister was raped and severly bloodied but is still alive.

Bunnie was relieved of Jackie's condition but it wasn't enough as she ran inside the house.

INSIDE HOUSE

Inside the house, she saw that lots of blood was everywhere. Some were on the walls and some were on the floor. Two policemens then came up to bunnie.

Policeman: Excuse me, ma'am. You're not suppose to be in here.

Bunnie: (shows badge) Agent Bunnie Rabbot, DEA. A-Any luck on the culprit?

Policeman 2: No ma'am. The guy just disappeared into thin air or something.

Bunnie hasn't said anything for a while as she closed her eyes tightly trying her best to hold back tears before lowering her head in shame.

OUTSIDE

Medic: What do you make of this?

Cop: Looks like murder in the 3rd degree.

Bunnie was heading to the stretcher as she looked and found that Jackie was the only one there and her parents were being encased in body bags. Bunnie took one last look at her parents and sister before sheding numorous tears.

Bunnie: (shakes head, voice breaking down) Jesus.

She soon wipes her tears off and started walking back to her car. Bunnie soon got to her car and forcefully slammed the door in complete anger before driving off pretty fast.

INSIDE CAR

Bunnie slammed hard on the compartment in total anger and hatred that she couldn't hold back her tears after seeing her mom and dad killed in cold blood and her sister raped in the process closed to death. She shook her head knowing that it was mainly her fault for not being ther in the first place.

Bunnie: (voice breaking out) Goddamnit.

DEA HQ - INSIDE

Bunnie was entering the place with so much anger as she burst in yanar's office which caught him by surprise. Bunnie took out her badge and gun as it got yanar in utter surprise.

Yanar: Bunnie, what the fuck is this?

Bunnie: (slams badge and gun on desk, harshly) Two words for you, sugah. "Ah Quit!"

Yanar: (disbelief) What?!

Bunnie: You lost ya'll hearin'?! Ah said ah quit!

Yanar: (paused) What the hell do you mean you quit?!

Bunnie: (total anger) Just like ah said!!

Yanar: (gets up from chair) What the fuck brought this on?!!

They were unaware that almost everyone could hear them.

Bunnie: (paused) Oh, you didn't know?

Yanar: Know what?

Bunnie: You didn't read the papers? (takes out newspaper from coat) Huh? (throws it to yanar)

Yanar reads the papers that read another bloodshed in Knothole Village. Yanar was shocked and terrified at the same time before realizing what bunnie was referring to.

Yanar: Oh, my god.

Bunnie: (total anger) Those motherfuckers went after mah family and ah could've been the-uh earlier to protect them! Ah was gonna go home earlier after that undacova deal but guess what, that didn't happen because you fuckin' called me in on a bullshit bloodshed!! Now that same bloodshed has hit mah home where it doesn't belong!!

Bunnie and Yanar were silent for a moment not noticing that everyone could hear them.

Yanar: Look, I'm sorry about your family.

Bunnie: (scoffs) You sorry. Yeah, fuckin' right.

Yanar: But you can't just blame the DEA on shit like that! If I was in your shoes, I would've done the same thing!

Bunnie: Oh, bullshit! Total garbage! Since when was the last time you eva done the same shit ah have, huh?!!

Yanar: (paused)

Bunnie: (noticed) Yeah, that's what ah thought.

Yanar: (sighs) Look, the point of DEA is to get these drugs off the streets. You were a former hitman back at west station square about 6 years ago and when you retired, you came to us to work for DEA. You were doing your job. Okay, I can respect that. But you are not a hitman anymore, bunnie. We are not rouge agents here. This "Marked" character you used to be 6 years back is not in the DEA logo, okay? It's the thing of the past. You follow rules and abide by them. Otherwise, your ass will go to jail. We'll let the police handle this until then, you're off the case on this, okay?

Bunnie: (looks at yanar) Yanar, don't do this to me. Ah want a crack at this guy and you know-

Yanar: (cuts her off) Okay?

Bunnie: (long paused) Yeah, okay.

Yanar: (nods) Okay. Dismissed.

Bunnie then took her badge and gun before leaving when she stopped in her track and turned around to yanar.

Bunnie: Oh, and one more thing.

Bunnie had time to look at her badge before throwing it straight in yanar's direction as he ducks before the badge was impaled through the wall. Yanar got up and looked at bunnie.

Bunnie: (blows raspberry) Sweet kisses, sugah. (leaves)

Yanar: (sighs)

ON BUNNIE

Bunnie was heading out of yanar's office as Manic ran to her.

Manic: Bunnie! Bunnie! What happened?

Bunnie: There was a murder in knothole village. (walks out door)

Manic: (follows) If you're gonna find them, you'll need back up.

Bunnie: (looks at manic) What for? For them to hold me back? Hell, no. Ah'll get him mah own goddamn way. If you're coming then do so. (gets in car)

Manic: (got in car)

Bunnie: (sighs) Ah don't give a damn if it cost me mah job. Mah family is more important than a damn DEA badge right now. And ah won't stop til ah find the son of a bitch that killed mah parents and raped mah sister.

Manic: (sighs) You sure yanar will stand for this?

Bunnie: Like ah said. Ah don't give a damn if it cost me mah job. (starts engines) And fuck Yanar. It's bad enough that ah didn't go home to mah family after this deal. It's even worst when ah had to see their dead corpse in body bags and mah raped little sister on a stretcher. You think ah can live with that, huh?!

Manic: (sighs)

Bunnie: (noticed, sighs) Look, if you don't want any part of this, ah undastand. Ah believe you're doing the right thing, sugahog. So put a smile on ya'll face and be happy, okay?

Manic: (sighs) Okay. Sure.

Bunnie: (smiles) That's mah partner. (drives off)