Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Desires ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WARNING: Contains explicit sex content! You have been warned!! Other then that....hehehehe....enjoy...you sick perverts you!!!

Desires

This is an Amy/Sonic pairing...they seem so natural, don't they?

Sonic was out buying Amy groceries for dinner that night, unaware that Amy was doing some "shopping" of her own.

When Sonic arrived home, Amy had arrived first, he set his bag of stuff down on the table, and Amy told Sonic to follow her.

Sonic did so, and Amy put her stuff on the bed, much to Sonic's confusion (wouldn't you if your girlfriend told you to come upstairs with her while she has a bag of "groceries" in her hands?!)

"Now, Sonic, this is what I got!" Amy pulled out everything from epnis-pumps to rectum-penetraters. Sonic was freaking out that Amy even had this stuff, but before Sonic could even do anything, Amy had sprayed some strange stuff at his face, knocking him out.

When Sonic awoke, he found he was naked (hey...hasn't he always been?) and handcuffed to his bed, with Amy right infront of him with a whip in her hand.

"Amy?! What the f-" Sonic couldn't finish that question as Amy snapped her whip at Sonic.

"Silence, slave! Listen here!! I've waited long enough for you to screw me! Now the time has "come!" (a sick pun, I know...)

Sonic couldn't do anything else; he was cuffed to the bedposts and his legs were cuffed to the endposts (kinda looks like a rubberband, huh?!) they had a small bed, so it didn't strecth Sonic, but it did feel rather strange.

Sonic went to speak, but Amy stuffed an apple in Sonic's mouth, causing him to gag. Amy took it out, allowing Sonic some time to catch his breath:" abotu two seconds worth as she stuffed it back in.

Amy then took out some lubricant from her bag and rubbed it all over Sonic's member, it felt very tickleish to Sonic, and it pissed him off that he couldn't say so, being gagged and bound hand and foot.

After thoroughly placing the lubricant on Sonic's dick, Amy took out a vibrator (go figure) and placed some lubricant on it, too.

Sonic knew what Amy was going to do with it as well; she was going to stick it up Sonic's *ahem* (that must hurt*

Amy prooved Sonic correct as she rammed the thing up Sonic's ass, his yells being muffled by the apple.

There would be one correct expression Sonic must have had: `~'

Amy shoved it in and out of Sonic's ass, making Sonic cry, but his screams being juffled by the apple, made the entire situation seem way out of line, especially for Amy.

Amy rubbed some lubricant on Sonic's dick again, and got on top of his dick, sliding up and down on it with the greatest of ease (well, DUH!! She used lubricant!!)

Amy took the apple out of Sonic's mouth and replaced it with her tongue, Sonic couldn't think of asnything to do, what with Amy's behavior as of late (I'd rub her breasts...but thats just me...lol)

Amy started going faster and faster on Sonic's well-lubricated dick, and the vibrator still up Sonic's ass. Sonic somehow managed to enjoy the feeling of Amy stradling (weak, i know...) his dick, despite having a vibrator up his ass (a sick and disturbing image, I'm sure)

Amy started shivering from the intense pleasure she was recieving via Sonic's dick (funny, shivering...pleasure...dick........)

Sonic couldn't do nothing: he was bound hand and foot, and he couldn't move, he could only endure the torture from Amy as she continued to ride his dick.

Sonic felt himself nearing climax, but, just as he was about to hit, Amy stopped...

"W....What the hell?!?!?!?!" Sonic spoke, noticing Amy getting off from Sonic's dick, still quite lubricated and still quite erect.

Amy got up and took the vibrator out of Sonic's ass, making Sonic feel ALOT better (well, if I had a vibrator up my *ahem*, then I would be DESPERATE to get it out)

Sonic thought the worst was over, but it wasn't...Amy had something far worse in store for Sonic.

Amy got out a dildo this time, about the size of Sonic's dick, and placed herself right in Sonic's eye-sight.

Sonic wasn't expecting what Amy had in mind, either...

"Sonic...have you ever heard of the phrase "pleasure while you watch?"

Sonic didn't believe that Amy had said that, as she started shoving the dildo up her pussy, making Sonic start to moan his want to screw Amy right then and there.

Amy made it worse by pinching her nipples and licking her lips, this made Sonic absolutely crazy...(hm.....being bound....watching helplessly as you have to watch someone pleasure themselves...yep....that is pretty bad alright!)

Sonic tried to get out of the cuffs, but Amy kept shoving the dildo farther and farther up her pussy, each shove making Sonic twitch.

"No...please!!! Amy...don't......do...this!!!! I need........to........scr.........scr.................!!" Sonic was desperately trieing to speak but couldn't very well.

"What? What was that, Sonic?! You want to do what?!" Amy was taunting Sonic even further by shoving the dildo up as far as it could.

"Scr.............scr............SCREW..............I WANT TO SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!" Sonic finally managed to blurt out, giving Amy a huge grin.

"Thats what I've been waiting for, Sonic!" Amy undid the locks and leg-chains, soon after, Sonic lept at Amy and slammed his dick up her pussy hard, making Amy gasp sharply as Sonic went all out, holding nothing back.

Sonic grunted with each thrust, and Amy felt her inner walls clamping down on Sonic very quickly.

They both reached a peak that lasted (hmmmm...within reasonable boundries.....) well over five seconds.

Sonic got off Amy a soaking mess and hurtung like crazy. Amy simply layed down in bed next to Sonic and gave his dick a well deserved "washing off" (Thats up to you to decide what I mean!!)

Fin*

......

Hehehehehehe.....its sick.......twisted..........obsurd............vile.........disgusting...... ....oh well......hehehehehe......I hope you "enjoyed" this piece of crap!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!............

*or is it the end?!