Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Passions ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: Contains Salic!!! You have been warned!!!

Contains Salic!!!!!

{Sally/Sonic} pairing.

WARNING: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!............

Passions

Sonic had just defeated Robotnick and had saved Sally from his grasp (the fool probably got aroused...anywho...)

Sally had a big thank-you instore for her blue hero. When Sonic and Sally had arrived at Sonic's house, Sally kissed Sonic on the lips, stunning the blue hedgehog temporarily, but he returned the kiss.

Sonic had had a crush on Sally and masturbated everytime he saw her (in hiding, of course...lol) and the thought of having sex with her was too much for him to keep to himself.

Sonic plopped Sally on the bed and started licking her clit, making Sally moan some.

He twirled his tongue inside her walls, making Sally grab ahold of Sonic's quills hard, but not enough to hurt him.

"Sonic..." Sally was drooling on the bed as Sonic continued his treatment to Sally's pussy.

Sally felt her peak rising and started moaning loudly to tell Sonic. Sonic accepted this information with more lavish licking.

Soon after, Sally drenched Sonic in come (An overused pun...) and Sonic cleaned off his face as Sally bent over towards Sonic's dick.

Sonic got on his back and let Sally do her thing.

Sally started at the tip, giving Sonic's "head" (ugh....) a little licking treatment before taking in half of it.

Sonic groaned as Sally started rubbing his balls and sucking on his dick, the sensation was intense, especially for Sonic.

Sally eventually took Sonic's whole dick in her mouth, still rubbing his balls, yet sucking much faster on Sonic's dick, making Sonic moan loudly.

Sonic started having trouble with holding himself straight from the pleasure he was getting, and had to hold on to the bedposts to keep from jumping in the air.

Sally continued to twirl her tongue on Sonic's dick, licking from the base to the top, while bobbing her head up and down, increasing Sonic's overall pleasure.

Sonic couldn't take anymore, and he filled Sally's mouth to overload, some of it spilling out and dripping to the floor (sick...twisted....oh well....heheheheheheheheh.....)

Sally gulped it all down without second thought and positioned hersle fon her back for Sonic to enter her.

Sonic didn't dissapoint Sally, either, as he went full speed, making Sally and himself reach orgasm in less then three seconds (well, he IS the worlds FASTEST hedgehog...)

Sally and Sonic lay on top of each other, drenched, and in serious need of a shower...now, the only problem was who takes it first?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

.........

........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

Fin

Hehehehehehe....its sick.....twisted.......obsurd............disgusting........vile.........oh well......hehehehehehe....hope you enjoyed it!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!................