Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Doing ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: This fic contains Tikadow!! Thats right! Tikadow!!!

Tikadow fic!! {Tikal/Shadow}

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!.......

Doing

Tikal had been watching over the Master Emerald for some time now, since Knuckles was out in space helping Sonic fight that evil monster, she was surprised to see a bright flash in the sky.

"Who or what could that be?" Tikal looked as it fell closer and closer to her position, finally making out the form of a hedgehog.

Tikal watched with shcok as the unknown figure crashed into the ground back-first, Tikal ran to see if the person or thing was alright.

"Are you ok?!!" Tikal looked down the crater to see who it was, but no one was in it; not evern residue.

Suddenly, Tikal felt a pair of hands grab her waist and then felt something even worse: a dick up the ass.

(Thats pretty messed up if you ask me...)

"What the hell?!" Tikal turned around to see none other then Shadow humping her like a jackhammer.

Tikal had no time to question as the plkeasure she was geting came very sudden and very intense.

"Oh.....Yeeeeeeeees!!" Tikal; was panting with each thrust Shadow gave her, bucking her hips as Shadow started pumping faster and faster into her ass (hmmmm...a jackhammer up the ass..........`~;)

Tikal felt Shadow's huge dick explode (BOOOOM!!!) inside her ass, filling her anus with his creamy filling (ok...thats just....ugh.....)

Tikal fell limp to the ground as she saw Shadow walk past her, allowing the orange echidna some well-deserved "rest"

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

........

.......

......

.......

........

.........

..........

...........

..........

.........

........

.......

......

.....

....

.....

......

.....

....

...

..

.

Fin

(Now, if you've read "Fresh Start: The Sequel to "Brainwashed" then you would see why Michael is pissed (the hedgehog, Michael.)

"That asshole raped my girlfriend!!!!!"

hehehehehehehe......its sick.......twisted.........obsurd...........disgusting...........vile...... ...oh well.......heheheheheheheheh......Hope you enjoyed it!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!...............