Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Pleasures ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!

WARNING: Contains Sonadomy!!!

CONTAINS Sonadowmy

{Sonic/Shadow/Amy} pairing!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................

Pleasures

Sonic and Shadow were racing each other through Eagle-Eye, and Amy was at the finish line, awaiting whoever won the race.

Now, Amy had made a bet with the two that whoever won the race got to have sex with her!!! (man....I want to race! Grumble....grumble......)

Sonic and Shadow were neck-n'-neck with each other, neither one of them could outdo the other.

When they crossed the finish line, it turned out to be a tie between them.

"Wow!! Its a draw!! That means..." Amy got a wicked smile after thinking for a bit. "...That means that BOTH of you have sex with me!"Amy startedstripping down, right in the middle of the road, too. (O.O')

Sonic and Shadow requested Amy to have sex with them in a more secluded section, not in the middle of the street.

Amy agreed, and was dashed towards an abandoned home, a perfect place for a romp.

Amy finished stripping down, much to the two hedgehogs delights, and got huge erections, which made Amy happy.

Amy started with Sonic, sucking on his dick, twirling her tongue around it some, making Sonic grind his teeth and bite his tongue it was such a sensation.

Shadow, who didn't want to wait, grabbed Amy's ass and started humping her backside.

(Lets see a blowjob and a gang-bang...like I said:...ugh....)

Amy was shivering when she felt Shadow's cock up her ass, this caused her to suck even faster on Sonic's dick, which inturn led to a huge orgasm as Shadow came inside Amy's rear.

Amy got on her back, with Shadow still inside her, and instructed Sonic to enter her front.

Sonic happily complied and rammed his dick in Amy's pussy, with Shadow continuing to ass-fuck Amy.

Amy was in heaven: the motions of the two males dicks inside her were fierce, and she kept being knocked to and fro, back and forth from side to side ad Sonic would thrust, and Shadow would thrust soon afterwards, and Amy was loving every second of it.

Soon, Sonic and Shadow kicked the pace up to their speed: ridiculously fast (two ridiculously fast hedgehogs fucking front and back........`~<)

Amy felt her orgasm approcahing and bucked her hips to signal it.

Sonic and Shadow responded by thrusting as fast as their bodily muscles would allow, moving at speeds too fast to look like movement.

Simeltaneously, all three hit orgasm, the room was filled with the sounds of moans ans squeals as the three hedgehogd lay in a puddle of their own sex (ugh.....).

Fin

Heheheheheheheh.....its sick........twisted..........obsurd.............disgusting............vile. ............oh well............heheheheheheh..........Hope you enjoyed it!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!!!.................