Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Filling ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!!!!! WARNING: Contains Shamy!!

{Shadow/Amy} Pairing!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!................

Filling

Shadow had gone to Amy's house twice in four days, and Sonic found it strange that Shadow would always come back sweating bullets. Sonic had no idea about what was really going on inside Amy's house when Shadow had left for it.

"Hmmmm...I wonder if they are...nah! They wouldn't be doing THAT!" Sonic convinced himself once more, returning to his running drills with Tails.

<Meanwhile, at Amy's house>

"Faster! Faster! FASTER!!!" Amy squeals could be heard clear across the room, as Shadow was going as fast as he could, having already used up alot of his energy from the previous day with her (and they had a VERY busy day! [Read the part where Shadow and Amy do it in an allay!]).

Amy rocked her hips and gasped as she felt Shadow doing something else instead of going fast.

"No......don't.....go slow....." Amy knew that she would be under some of the worst torture ever, since Shadow wasn't going fast, she would have to do it much longer. She was still young, and her body wasn't used to long periods of sexual intercourse. Amy felt this problem immediately when Shadow got about half-way in, going slowly in and out.

Amy felt some pain inside her body, origionating from Shadow's sexual encounter with her just the other day. She had friction burns on her lining and never felt it when he went fast. However, now he was going slow, and the torture was excrutiating for Amy, but she had no choice but to cope with it.

"Please...Shadow.......go faster......" Amy was practically pleading with her mate, but Shadow had a hard enough time going slow; being that he hadn't quite fully recovered his stamina from the other day. Finally, Shadow had slowed down enough to where Amy was feeling no pain or pleasure, just nothing.

"I.......I can't.........go any........faster.......I'm........too tired........" Shadow was extremly uncomfortable, and his muscles were throbbing.

Amy was very upset, but found a better way to get Shadow to satisfy her. She got on her knees and started sucking on Shadow's deflating dick, trying her best to get it back to full size before Shadow got uninterested.

Amy finally managed to get it back, but only after sucking on it for almost three minutes, and she was getting tired as well.

Amy couldn't keep it goin, though, as her muscles were spent and her pleasure all but gone. She was pissed that Shadow had to get all wimpy on her.

"Amy...I'm...sorry, I can't....keep it up....we did this yesterday....I'm spent and tired. Can we please just get some rest?" Shadow asked, starting to regian his breath.

"No, not until I get you to fill me up!!" Amy whined and complained like a spoiled baby in need of his pacifier.

"Amy...I told you, I can't keep going...I'm beat..." Shadow was about to fall asleep, but Amy woke him back up with a slap to the face (O.O) {That aint gonna go well....)

"Why the hell did you do that?!?!?" Shadow was angry that Amy had slapped him, but she got on her bvack, and told Shadow to get on her on his stomach.

"I want to try something I heard from Bunnie when she did this to Sally! Its called "69" Amy said.

Shadow did as he was told and got in the 69 position on Amy, with Amy sucking Shadow's dick and Shadow licking Amy's pussy (like I said......ugh....lol)

Amy suddenly felt rejuvinated as she was sucking faster as she felt her climax approaching ever so slowly.

Shadow also had started licking faster, going deeper into Amy's pussy, licking her most sensitive areas, rejuvinating the once tired Amy Rose.

Amy managed to mention she was almost there, when Shadow got off the 69 and quickly thrusted inside Amy's pussy, his movements taking a mere one second; so fast that Amy thought she was still sucking on Shadow's dick, then found him thrusting as fast as he could, trying to reach orgasm before he muscles gave way again.

Amy grabbed ahold of Shadow, the two of them screaming each others names as they finally reached orgasm inside each other.

Shadow layed there for about three hours, unable to move his legs or body he had spent so much energy trying to make Amy orgasm as well as him.

<nine hours later>

"Where IS he?!" Sonic looked at the clock impatiently; he had been waiting on Shadow for about 2 hours, not even suspecting what happened at Amy's house.

Finally, Shadow opened the door and fell inside, his legs had given way on him from all the sex he had had with Amy. Sonic, however, thought that Shadow had lost his balance, and so Sonic helped his buddy up, being able to smell the faintest of perfume that seemed very familiar to him...

Fin

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.......hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!.........................