Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Fun ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here!!!!

WARNING: Contains Mickal!!

{Michael (the Hedgehog)/Tikal} pairing!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!...................

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!...........

'

Fun

Michael was practicing around his specially buitl running course for him, the course had over 500 miles of runway, and more obstacles then he could ever imagine. However, being twice as fast as his dad was, Michael needed a good challenge to hone his skills.

Tikal ran the course, so she always made sure Michael was ok; they had recently acknowledged their love for each other, and were expected to get married soon (this takes place after "Invasion[which I havn't completed yet.....])

Michael awaited Tikal's signal to start, and he got in his running position.

"GO!" Tikal started the lap time, Michael was already 1/4 of the runway in under 7 seconds flat (he had to get a good start running) and got through the obstacles without even touching one.

Michael came to a screeching halt as Tikal proclaimed Michael's time.

"1500 miles with 3 laps...23.53 seconds! Thats a new record, Michael!!!" Tikal happily pexclaimed to a sweaty Michael.

"All in a days work!" Michael beat his chest some, getting some giggles out of Tikal.

"What do you say we head home, Michael?" Tikal said, lifting up her shurt slightly so as to give Michael the idea of what she had in mind.

"Sure, Tikal, whatever you say..." Michael said rather excited.

Michael grabbed Tikal and dashed home in under 2 seconds (!!!).

Michael closed the door and locked it, and was immediately tackled by Tikal adn sent sprawling to the floor with Tikal's chest in his face.

Tikal got in an upright position as Michael took off her panties and shirt as Michael was eagerly licking Tikal's pussy, getting more moans and squeals from Tikal.

After a few good minutes, Tikal came all over Michael's face, getting his orange fur slightly whitish. (hehehe)

Michael got up and slowly pushed his dick past Tikal's pussy, having to take it easy so as not to get too excited; he knew how fast he could go, but he didn't want to hurt Tikal from doing so. Michael found a rythym and stuck with it: about Sonic's speed.

Tikal also knew Michael could go faster, but she was thankful that he wasn't, because she didn't think she would beable to take a super-super fast Michael inside her pussy. (I would guess not....)

Tikal moaned in ecstasy (I swear, where they get this stuff is beyond me!!!!) as she came after a mere 12 seconds of Michael inside her.

Tikal mounted off of Michael and kissed him on the lips, as the two of them went to sleep for the remainderof the day.

Fin

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh.......Hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!!

Mikey B23 out!!!!!...........