Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Date ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Rouge was planning a date with someone (won't say) she just got back with a bag of jewels she `found' Shadow watching TV in a red t-shirt and blue jeans rather that the red jump suite he usually wears he figured wear something that best suits him and look, cool of course Sonic teased him how he looks like a high level inmate at the county jail.
"So where is you boy toy taking you tonight" Shadow smirked "some fancy Night Club/Bar" "why you rather go to someone else's club than your own?" "Damn health inspector said I need to bring it up to code besides I like trying new things."
"Pfft tell that to Sonic after what happened to Cosmo he just left rather than deal with it."
"Don't ever speak bout her again Tails really loved her and now he's finally moving on don't bring her up it's just to painful." A few tears left her eyes. "Sorry what about Amy you got any juicy details bout her and her new beau" Shadow said lifting his eyebrows.
Rouge rolled her eyes he's the bastard that called that fucking health inspector on me! She hissed "ok tell me about him" "well his name is Ivory the hedgehog and he's some environmentalist I can't stand him now I got a choice kill him or the health inspector."
"Don't bother, sooner or later Amy will move on besides keeping the doors chained is a fire hazard you can just steal some jewels and hire more goons" Shadow said smiling.
"Well if you excuse me I'm going to shower if I need some help I'll have you and Omega do the job" she walked away "Like hell you will" Omega herd that and bolted out the door.
Rouge headed into the bathroom (oh yeah this is going to be good)
She removed her gloves and boots, then her jump suite and armor plated heart chest piece wearing only a black satin bra and panties set from Victoria's Secret as she remove them revealing her busty figure and semi harry pussy…. She turned on the shower as she got in the all black tub as the warm water covered her body she started to give herself a breast exam. And started to masturbate, her wet harry pussy aaaaa aaaaaa aaaa after about 20-25 min she cummed.
"That's the sprite got me all hyped up' she said as she started to wash her medium white hair and body ass he washed her self she kept thinking about her date after she finished washing her self off she removed some shaving foam and covered her pussy with it grabbed a razor (one of Shadow's I might add) and started shaving it, after ward she felt it "smooth as a baby's behind." She grabbed a pink towel wrapped her self up.
"Shadow be a dear and pick out something to wear." She went into another room with a huge mirror with a bunch of lights around it and started brushing her hair as she pulled out a make up kit Shadow went into her bedroom "himm let's see going thru her closet looking at everything insight he sees a purple mini skirt and see thru top nah Maria would not approve he looks some more and finds a red out fit (the one from the Britney Spears video) nah too slutty, dammit why cant I pick out women's clothes. Oh screw it." He finds a tight black dress just covering the knees, but barely, and its short sleeved so that its easier for her to move her arms. Yeah "this will do." Rouge now putting on make up not a lot either just enough to look good simple light blue eye shadow and cherry red lipstick as well as blush very little.
Shadow laid the dress on the bed he then went into her underwear drawer pulled out a simple pare of white cotton undies and matching bra. "It's missing something" he them remove some black panty hose "much better" he said holding his hips.
Rouge almost finished putting on her make up and doing her hair. Ass he entered her room Shadow just stood there his arms crossed "do you mind" she said in a flirty way.
"Go ahead I don't mind" she dropped her towel Shadow took a quick look but that was it.
Ass eh put on her bra and underwear she put on the panty hose of course Shadow watched her do that since that can be a bitch he chucked as she pulled it on "next time just get the legging kind." As she put on the dress and pulled it down as she held out her cheek Shadow kissed her on it.
"Does this make my ass look fat" she said trying to stick it out as much as she could as Shadow playfully smacked her on it "yes but not that big." "Damn oh well" Shadow rolled his eyes "don't tell me your getting ass implants." "If I want a J. Lo ass I'll eat you junk food that safer right" Rouge stated.
She then grabbed a bottle of Cool Water gave herself a quick spray, grabbed a black coat and went to the front Shadow joined her.
As he was about to light up a black & mild she stopped him "hey that perfume you got me is highly flammable don't smoke around me!" "well sorry I only paid 5 bucks for it." The door bell rang Shadow got up and answered it "well look who's here." He said with a smirk it was (*GASPS*) Tails in a black and white shirt, with tan kakis and black Timberland boots his bangs somewhat slicked up a bit he's now 11 years old and very sexually active. Hey foxy be right there she left as Tails entered, Shadow handed him some condoms "use it or loose it." Tails gives him a look "you mean no glove no love right?" Rouge comes back after putting on some short black boots that come above her ankle. Well let's hit the town Rouge kissed Shadow on his cheek as he left "so where you going?" "Grab I bite to eat then rent a movie."
Rouge whispered in Tails ear "he's probably going to sell crack to blind kids" they both giggled Shadow yelled back "I heard that!"
Tails pulled out a flask and took a swig you drive I'm not in the mood they then kissed French style as she grabbed her ass she grabbed his. "Lets roll" Rouge said they both take off. Holding each others hands (awwwwww) "let's head to that new place." Said Tails.
As they get into Rouges car and drive off Shadow standing behind a tress smoking a black & mild "lucky son-of-a-bitch", he smiled wonder what Knuckles is doing might as well pay that fool a visit he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a green Chaos Emerald "Chaos Control!" and is gone.
A/N: Well a nice CH if you don't know where this leads read Death of the Guardian I was in a romantic mood when I wrote this.