Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Favorite Time (R) *NEW* ❯ My Favorite Time (R) *NEW* ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Favorite Time- (R)
M/F/M- Diesel, (WWF/E) Dolores (myself), and Knuckles the echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog), Tikal the echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog), And with mentions of Chaos, and Tails the fox (Both Sonic the Hedgehog).
Summary: When she comes home from a long day of an adventure, her guys are there for her.

-Mystic Ruins-

A five foot eight black haired female began climbing her way out of a lighted up tunnel to the outer ledge of where she jumped inside earlier, grabbing the gold and silver statuetes along the way, she began running away towards the jungle canopy.

She looked behind her, "Whew, that Chaos monster is gone." Says Dolores to herself, breathing hard.

After five minutes had passed, she began walking towards the long ladder that lead to the exit.
She briefly changed her mind for a second when she seen a hidden cave, she pushed the vines aside, and found some rings underneath a couple of layers of palm leaves, she grabbed them and placed them inside her shoulder bag, and headed out back to her path.

She walked along and crossed the river, and spotted the hill she started from, climbing and grunting her way up the ladder, she finally reached the ledge where the train was, she climbed in and headed off back to the coast.

Five minutes later, she arrived at the entrance, "Good, I got out alive, and now, to the chao garden." She thought, she stopped for a moment to look over at the small lake, she spots a sliver chao egg. "Hmm, lets see if it's a chao egg." She wondered. Jumping down the patches of earth, she gets to the bottom, she walked over and picked the egg up, snuggling it under her arm, she climbed the platforms back to the mainland with care.

Reaching the top, she carefully put the egg down, while climbing back back up, she retreived it and made her way to the cave at the other side of the mainland, she walked over to the train there, jumping in, she rode it to the chao garden.

She hopped out and and crawled out into the open, around two to four chao began to surround her. One pointed a paw at a fruit tree, "Want one?" She asked, pointing to the fruit, the gold chao nodded. She put the egg down and walked over to the tree, she began to shake the tree, a minute later a chao fruit fell into her hands, she walked back to the gold chao and put it in front of him, he smiled at her and happily ate his treat.

Next a couple more chao approuched her, snuggling up to her legs, she signaled them to move a little so she could sit down next to them, they snuggled back up to her.

She sat around and played with the chao for the next hour, she got back to her feet and told them she needed to head back home, they let her go and waved good bye to her, she walked back to the train and headed back to the mainland.

She arrived back inside the cave three minutes later, she took her time and dug around for treasures, then she climbed inside the mountian, "Maybe I'll find Knuckles on his island..."

She ran through the cave, then looked to see if the cave to the Ice Cap was open, no such luck.
She continued down the cave, "The doors must be open there." She thought. She began to see the outline of the doorframe, light shone through. "Good, Knux must around."

It was dusk by the time she poked her head through the doors, she crept out and breathed in some fresh air, then made her way to the island, "Yep he's there, still at the alter ruins, guess the girls hadn't bugged him yet." She wondered.

Knuckles looked down at a figure on the bridge, it's features began to show more once it got closer, "Who's this human? What's she got to do with me? Should investigate." The red echidna thought, he then glided down to female human.

"Hello, what's your bussiness here?' He asked her. "You must be Knuckles, thought I'd pay a fast visit." She smiled sweety at him.

While the two talked, a peach echidna watched them. "Hmm, what's she doing here?" She thought as she made her way down to them.

"Tikal! You scarred me!" Knuckles said startled. "Sorry, just curious as to what going between you and the female human, I can take care of the emerald from here." She whispered to him. "Okay, thank you Tikal." He smiled. He turned his attention back to the human. "So, her name is Tikal, she'll be keeping an eye on the emerald, lets say we take a walk back to your grotto? You seem like a very interesting one to me." He said, walking aside her.

They took their time through the cave, then got out of there at nightfall, Knuckles looked over the ocean. "Beautiful, like how the moon glows on it." Said Dolores, looking far out at the ocean. "Yeah, that building at the top of small mountian is Tails's workshop, he works on his planes and prototypes." Repiled Knuckles. "Lets head back to my apartment, it's in Station Square, you can stay the night there if you like." She commented. "Sure, good idea." The echidna smiled up at her.

-Station Square-

They hopped off the train and began walking through the train station, as they got outside, she hailed a taxi, she gave the directions to the driver and headed off.

They arrived at the front door of the building, opening the door for Knuckles, he went and looked around the lobby, "What's this place? Your place?" He asked. "Yep, just follow me, the elevator will take us to floor." She smiled at him.

They reached the floor and began walking to her door, Knuckles kept walking along side her.

After walking aways, "Here it is." She piped, while fishing in her pocket for the keys, she dug them out and unlocked the door, "Diesel?" She called, no answer. "Who's he?" Asked Knuckles, studying the picture frame on the wall. "That's Diesel, guess he an't here yet, and looks like as well we have the place to ourselves for a while." Dolores commented.

Knuckles took his looking around her apartment, "You can look in any room if ya like, it doesn't matter to me." She said in a friendly tone. "Okay." The echidna repiled sheepishly. He peeked into her room first, the room was painted dark, contrasted nicely with gold curtains and white and blue moldings. "Looks like she keeps her room clean all the time." He thought.

Next, he peered into the kitchen, "Dols, where's the glasses?" "Second cupboard, top shelf!" She yelled from the living room, he grabbed one and poured himself a glass of water, then we went into the living room and sat next to his new human friend. He finished up his water and rested an arm around her, she snuggled up to him and placed an arm around his as well.

Five minutes later, he looked at her "I really like her, should I kiss her? What should I do?" He wondered to himself, he kept looking up and down her, then snuggled closer to her, "I wonder what Knux's reaction would be if I..." She thought as she began to kiss him a little on the mouth. "Nothing, fuck it, I'm going further on him." He kissed back hard, slipping his tounge into her mouth, and gently sucking on her's.

He then slipped a hand down her rib cage, then to her stomach, then down in between her legs, rubbing gently, the girl moaned and encourged him to do more, then she slipped a hand down to his sheathe, and inserted an index inside, and began to rub gently, after two minutes, his cock began to show outta his sheathe, she knelt down and took it in her mouth, sucking gently, she continued doing this for five minutes.

After that, he removed her clothes and she layed down on the fluffy rug by the fireplace, she pulled him down on her and kissed him again for a quick two minutes, he then placed his dripping hard cock at her entrance, he appiled pressure slowly and easily, then started thrusting at a medium pace, after five minutes of thrusting, he stopped and lifted her hips up, and with his thumb, spread her labia apart, then began licking her clit at a medium pace, as the tension built up in her stomache, he felt her near, he stopped and layed her back down slowly, then slammed his cock back inside her, then pounded merclessly into her, "Don't stop! Keep going!" The human shouted, the echidna nodded a yes.

Two minutes later, she came to a screaming orgasm, while Knuckles came two seconds later, he let it slip out of her, then rested next to her. "You'd think Diesel would get mad at this?" He asked, breathing hard. "Don't think so, he'd be fapping away at what we did." She laughed. She looked at her Gucci watch and the designer timepiece read twenty to nine, "Speaking of Diesel, he should be off right now, he'll be home in the next twenty minutes." She informed.

-Enter Diesel-

He walked over to lock the doors up, "Now I can go home to my Maid." He smiled to himself, he walked back to the register and left the money in the usual place, then locked it up, he grabbed his coat and turned the lights out, then made his way to the parking garage.

He fired up the car and peeled out into the lit up street, "Need to stop somewhere's, need something to eat..." He thought, he stopped at a coffeeshop and grabbed his snacks, he was hungry enough he needed to sit down and eat.

Five minutes later, he finished up and left the small plate and cup on the counter, he waved good night and headed out.

Twenty minutes later, he arrived at the parking garage of his apartment, he locked up the car and waltzed to the elevator.

He stepped off the elevator and walked to the door, he grabbed his keys and to unlock the door, "Hmm, it's open, Dols must be here." He mused thoughfully, as he opened the door.

To his surprise, an anthro echidna was laying next to her in the bed, "Hehe, someone was having some fun while I was working." He smirked, he undressed and crawled into his pjs, then climbed into bed, snuggling up to Dolores.

While Knuckles slept, Dols was wide awake "Good evening my dear." She whispered as she kissed him on the lips. "Good seeing you to, you up for some?" He repiled with a wink. "Of course, nothing like the feeling of making sweet, sweet love to you." She repiled, smiling suductivly.

-The fun stuff (wink wink)-

He leaned over her and began to lick her lips gently, she closed her eyes and parted them, letting his tounge slip inside her mouth, they're tounges danced for a little bit, then she began sucking gently on the tip of his, she did this this for two minutes, then Diesel broke the kiss. Next, he began rubbing and massaging her shoulders and chest, then sneeked behind and started kissing and sucking on her neck, she moaned in approval, encourging him to go futher, he slipped one massive hand down her collarbone, then around her ribs, then finally reaching to her breasts, massaging them with utter care and percision, rubbing and playing with one nipple in between his thumb and index with care, then with the other hand fondled the other and began sucking on that nipple. He continued doing this for five minutes, coming back up for air, then Dolores snuck a tiny hand down his rib cage, tickling it gently, then moving down to his stomach, then resting and wrapped around his stiffing cock, he moved a large hand over her's, now huffing and puffing, she began jerking on it, at the speed Diesel's hand went at, he made her hand go faster, "Gonna cum Dol... Very soon." He moaned. She pulled her hand off and began to kiss him once more, he gently layed her down and spread her legs apart, then lifted her hips up, then began carefully licking and teasing her clit, "Ooooh Diesel... Feels soo gooood, please more." She moaned loudly, Diesel compiled. He continued that for five minutes, then put her back down carefully, "You go on top and ride me for a bit." He told her. She climbed atop him, then lowered herself on him, she moaned as all eleven inches of him entered her, then she started at a fast pace, "Oooh fuck your tight!" Diesel shouted, now awashed in sweat. She did this for two minutes, then got off him. "My turn." He said, breathing hard, he slipped it back inside her with ease, then started pounding it mercessly into her, his elbows dropped onto the blacket, staring into her eyes, he got back up and continued his hard thrusting, he felt his orgasm time was near, Dols was feeling it as well, "So close..." She groaned. "Same here." Diesel repiled quickly. He continues until he felt her inner walls clamp down on him, both comming to screaming orgasms, holding each other tightly. He starred into his eyes as she felt the cum flood her inner walls. The two breathed hard, after his breathing stabilized, he got off of her, and snuggled back up to her, hanging on to her tightly, they layed like that until they both doozed off.

She woke up again looked into his eyes, "Hehe, still asleep." She giggled evilly.

She leaned over and began kissing him again, sliding her tounge past his lips, and once again slipping a hand down to his chest, gently rubbing, she could feel Diesel moan while she kissed him. She broke it and a breath, then dived back in, down to his neck.

"Mmmm." He began to stir, but fell back into a deep sleep.

She continued kissing and sucking his neck, while her tiny hand rubbed his chest, she stopped then slipped her hand down futher, gently tickling his ribs, she stopped on his neck and moved down, her hand made it's down to his stomach, then flipped the blankets aside, "Awww, he's limp." She chuckled, then began jerking in it.

"Mmmm, that feels reall...y goood, morrre..."

She got his cock hard enough to suck on it, letting it past her throat, her moaning caused him to stir more, but fell back asleep.

"Must be having a good dream about this, hehe." Dolores thought, and continued giving the big man head. Five minutes later, she felt that he was ready to cum, she pulled her mouth off and began kissing his chest, she took one nipple in between her thumb and index, making Diesel moan more, he screamed for more. She smiled and continued, taking another nipple into her mouth, sucking on it softly.

"Oh please! MORRREEE!!! (Huffs, puffs, and breathes hard) Oh, oh, nuhh...!"

The moaning and screaming of Diesel woke the red echidna that slept next to Dolores's side, he opened his eyes and saw what the female human was doing, "Oh shit, that is hot... Should I join the action...?" Knuckles thought "Fuck it." He began kissing the human's neck.

While Dolores kissed and sucked on one of the big man's nipples, she felt Knuckles kissing her neck, she moaned softly at the echidna's sticky tounge, she stopped what she was doing and decided to climb on top of him, Knuckles stopped and faced his human lover, then began kissing her neck, and slipped a hand down her stomach, then down to her clit, he rubbed it gently, while still kissing her. He did this for a good three minutes, then he stopped. "You go ride the shit outta him, I'll watch." He smiled, baring his semi sharp teeth. She lowered herself on him once again, the eleven inches streching her walls, making her groan in the process, she waited two minutes to adjust, then began at a medium pace, she stayed at it for another two minutes, then began to speed up, Diesel moaned for more, while his huffing and puffing continued.

After five minutes of Dolores riding Diesel, and Knuckles jerking it the whole time, Dols' and Knux' were drawing near to their orgasm time, as for Diesel, alseep and enjoying his 'dream'...

"Oh, oh, oh shit... Almost there, orgasm...close... GUHYYYAAA!!!!!"

He came so hard he passed out for half a minute, he stabilized and opened his eyes, a dreamy smile crossed his lips. "Morning Dols, morning Knux'." "Morning big guy, how was your dream?" Dolores and Knuckles chuckled.

-Back to normal-

While lunch cooked, the three sat and talked.

"I came over from my island in the Mystic Ruins, she came over to the ruins of the Chaos alter, we chated and I went back here, while Tikal took care of the master emerald." Said Knuckles, grabbing a glass of water. The echidna came back a second later, then Diesel disapeered back in inside, checking on the food. "Ready guys." He repiled. The two walked inside and grabbed their chillidogs, they went inside the living room and watched TV while they ate.

They finished up the rest a half an hour later, Knuckles looked outside. "Guys wanna go to that beach there?" The echidna asked. Diesel looked outside "It wouldn't hurt to go to Emerald Coast today, hmm Dolores?" The big man asked her. "Naw, lets get the stuff together and go spend a day out there, we'll take Diesel's car, right Big D?" She repiled, poinidly looking at Dies'. "Sure, how does five minutes sound?"

They packed their stuff up and headed out to the beach.

They arrived there ten minutes later, "1:00pm, we got pleanty of time." Said Dolores, looking at her Gucci watch.

Knuckles decided to take a swim while Dolores and Diesel napped it on the warm sand, letting the heat lull them to a peaceful hour of sleep.

They awoke afterwards, with Knuckles standing over them.

"Something wrong Knux?" Dolores asked.

"Yea," he smirked "kinda horny, hehehe." He giggled. "Awww..." She repiled, looking around. "And no one here to boot, you lucky echidna." Diesel side glanced at the two, observing would they would do next, the thought was turning him on.

Knuckles curlled up to the human female and began to kiss her, sliding his tounge inside her mouth, along her gums, behind her slight canine teeth, (I seriously do have that type :] ) and afterwards, sucked lightly on the tip of her tounge. She moaned in approval, next she slid both hands down to his nippleless chest, rubbing the fur gently, she did this until the echidna broke the kiss.

Meanwhile, Diesel was watching the action and was fapping it at a medium pace. Pre dripped down his massive hand, he huffed and puffed, "KEEP... UPP!!!" He breathlessly screamed at them. Surprised and spooked, Knuckles turns his attention towards a fapping Diesel, eyes half lidded and still huffing and puffing. "Having fun I see? Just wait," he smirked once again "The best has yet to come."

Knuckles leaned towards her chest and began gently licking and sucking her nipples, making her moan even more, she slipped a small hand down to his sheathe, and slipped an index inside, and began rubbing the head, it slowly peaked out a few seconds later, as it did, she lowered her head down to it and took the four headed penis into her mouth. She began sucking on it a medium pace, two seconds later, he moaned for more, so she sped up.

Meanwhile, Diesel continued jerking away, but he felt his orgasm was quite near.

Knuckles had now stopped what he was doing earlier and was now licking away at his human lover's clit, as she moaned in approval, he sped up. Two minutes later he felt draw near to the peak she wanted to pass over, he stopped and and layed her back down, then climbed atop her and slowly slipped it inside her, then started at a fast pace. Diesel moved over and began kissing Dol, then slipped an index to her clit as well. She was in heaven, then less then two minutes later, she came hard, passing out from the impact of her orgasm, Knuckles and Diesel both came the same time as her, leaving her a mess as well.

Five minutes later, they stabilized and began walking back to Diesel's car.

They arrived at the apartment at around 9pm, Knuckles looked outside. "Should start heading back to the alter, Tikal might be wondering if I moved here." He laughed. "You make a point, it was a pleasure to meet you, hope we meet up again some time." Diesel said, hugging the small red echidna. "Anytime Big D, very nice meeting you." He repiled.

Dolores kissed Diesel as she left with Knuckles at her left, they drove out to the train station.

-End of a day-

They made their way slowly through the cave, "I'll walk you up to the alter steps, wanna make sure that everything is fine." Said Dolores. "Cool with me." Knuckles smiled. They walked through and made it to the bridge, they got over to where the alter was and checked around, Tikal was sleeping againest the pedisule. "Looks like Tikal took good care of things. So, it was a pleasure meeting you and I had a very fun day today, hope I can visit you and Diesel again." Said Knuckles. "For sure, I'll stop by again in the future, take 'er easy Knux." She repiled with a hug and a kiss.

As Dolores got to the other side if the bridge, Knuckles waved her goodbye, then snuggled up next to Tikal, kissing her goodnight, he doozed off to a deep sleep.

She got back to Station Square and hopped back in the car, then drove home.
She opened the door and saw Diesel was asleep, she got ready for bed and crawled in next to him. She snuggled up and him and drapped her arm across his chest. He awoke and looked down at her. "Knuckles get back okay?" He whispered. "Yep." She repiled back in a whisper. She sighed softly and layed her head back on the pillow, Diesel snuggled back up to her and kissed her goodnight, then fell asleep. She starred up at the ceiling for a brief minute, thinking of today.
A minute later, she closed her eyes for a nice peaceful, deep, sleep.

-Fin-