Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Life Wth You... ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Sonic and his Crew are the sole creations of Sega and their companies. But the day they want to give me a little piece of their action..I'll let you people know.

A/N: Ok..this continues my first series. "My Night With You..." Everyone is a year older now. And a year wiser. Anyway hope you guys enjoy it...If not...SCREW YOU!!!! LOL!!!

<Ages>

Sonic-19 Amy-17
Knuckles-20 Rouge-19
Tails-13

"My Life With You..."


In a small house on the outskirts of Station Square, the faucet to the shower slowly came to a stop. Soon after the naked form of Amy Rose, could be seen leaving the shower. Taking a few seconds to grab a towel, she began to dry her body off.

Making sure that all of her young firm body was thoroughly dry. Amy wrapped herself in the body size towel, then ventured into her bedroom in search of the proper underclothes for herself.

'Hmmm...I think I shall wear my lace blue ones...' Her mind decided as she rummaged through her drawers. Her taste in undergarments had changed slightly since she and Sonic decided to move in together. Amy found that the right combination of a nice pair of bras and panties, could drive her heroic hedgehog simply crazy. Which then would result in a little 'personal time,' A phrase the young couple came up with.

But sadly, it appeared that tonight she might not have that effect...

The girl simply couldn't find a matching bra to go with her panties. And granted she knew Sonic wouldn't mind, her walking around in only a pair of panties. But since they often had many visitors comeby their place, she wasn't going to have her goods, shown to anyone but her Sonic.

"I learned from that mistake, a month ago." The pink hedgehog muttered to herself. She remembered one day she wanted to surprise Sonic by strutting around in nothing but a small pair of thong panties and red pumps. Unfortunately, the speedy hero didn't mention that his Uncle Charles was visiting that day...

"God! That was so embarrassing..." She sighed. After that affair, she and Sonic made sure that from then on anybody that would drop by, they would let each other know well in advance.

But she did recall Sonic telling her, Uncle Chuck really enjoyed his visit though. "Pervert..." The female hedgehog said to herself. She remembered the old man's leering eyes even after she properly covered herself up.

In any case, she decided to wear one of Sonic's T-shirts. "He wouldn't mind..." She assumed. And if Sonic did had a problem with it, she was sure it would be even more fun for him to try to get it back. Finishing the thought, the girl let the oversized T-shirt fall down her slender body. The ends of the shirt coming to about mid-thigh on her long legs.

Amy then ventured downstairs to make breakfast. It was mid-morning around now. So that meant Sonic would be coming back home soon from his morning jog around Mobius. That was till she looked on the refrigerator. There was a small note written in Sonic's handwriting that said...

"Amy,

Sorry, I'm going to have to miss breakfast Luv. There was an oil spill in the Neon Sea. I'll be back around noon.
Love,
Sonic"

Amy pouted. She was really looking forward to having breakfast with her Sonikun. The girl then frowned. "I bet he forgot, too..."

Today was the first anniversary of Amy and Sonic's first date. A day that changed both their lives forever. It was the first time they went out, the first time they kissed and also the first time they made love.

Oh course, Amy didn't make a big deal about it for the last couple of weeks. She knew her Sonic wasn't really the type to remember silly things like that. But she was hoping at least she could spend the morning with him.

"BAKA-SONIKUN!!!" Amy screamed while inside the empty kitchen. Her voice echoed for a few seconds then died out. The girl sighed. There was no use in getting upset over something she couldn't change. She would just fix herself something to eat and just relax for the rest of the morning.

****

An hour later, a visitor crept inside the small little house. As he entered the home, he quietly observed all the photos that were placed around the rooms. His attention was then instantly drawn to the sounds of music coming from the kitchen.

As he started to venture toward the kitchen, his line of sight was struck with the enchanting form of a young pink hedgehog. His eyes looked up and down at the soft curves of her body. His eyes then took note of how scantly dressed she was.

Clothed in only a long T-shirt and some slippers. He continued to watch as her hips moved to the sounds of the music playing. And every-now-and-then, he recieved a quick view of her lace blue panties that she wore underneath.

He was intrigued. He could also feel another part of himself taking interest as well. He had to have this woman now...

***

Amy continued to dance to the music as she made the finishing touches to her breakfast. That was until she felt someone grab her from behind. She then heard the stranger whisper, "Hello pretty lady..." into her ear.

At hearing the voice Amy instantly smiled. "I don't know who you are, but I suggest you leave. My boyfriend is quite strong and he'll be back any minute now..." Although she could not see his face. Amy could tell her stranger was slightly amused.

"Well, then...I guess I have to hurry then." The voice responded. Then Amy started to feel the stranger's lips on the side of her neck. His lips were slightly nibbling on the flesh. Almost instantly Amy's body started to quiver from the stimulate.

Then the voice continued. "I noticed your dancing." The stranger said. "I must say you move quite gracefully." In that instant, he slid his tongue down her neck. Moving closer to her collarbone.

Amy let out a small gasp. Her vision was starting to get blurry. But she still was able to respond to him. "Th...Thank you," She said. "but you have to stop..." She stated in a weak voice. "I love my boyfriend..He's...."

"He's quite a lucky guy..." The stranger said while letting go of his victim.

Amy slowly turned around to face her mysterious seducer. Soft green eyes warmly stared back at her. "He is.." She started while looking into Sonic's eyes. "I am too...." The blue hedgehog smiled and gave his love a small kiss. Amy drew back from their embrace and bit her lips slightly. "I thought you were going to be late..."

Sonic nodded. "Yeah..The oil spill was a false alarm," He reported nonchalantly. "Just another Eggman trap."

The mention of the predicament, brought a worried expression to Amy's face. "It was? Are you hurt?" The pink hedgehog started to inspect her hero to see if he received any injuries.

Sonic merely shrugged. "Nah..It's nothing," He kissed her forehead. "Nothing to worry your pretty little pink head over." Amy instantly was at ease. The blue hedgehog then paused for a minute. "I was a little hungry though..."

At hearing this, Amy frowned while looking at her plate of food. "Oh...God I'm sorry. I didn't think you were coming, so I didn't make anything for you..." She replied honesty.

For a few minutes Sonic frowned. He actually was really hungry. Despite all his strengths...His one weakness, was probably hunger. That and his love for Amy. But then again he never really considered it a weakness. If anything Amy gave him more strength. Knowing he had someone to come home to everytime he ventured out to save the world, made him put 210% into all of his battles.

Amy was his strength. And that's why he was always grateful to be with such a special girl. But anyway...

"Oh it's no biggie," Sonic replied strongly, after he seeing how distressed Amy was over the whole thing. He didn't care much. He could always scrap up something later. Besides looking at how she was dressed, he had another thing on his mind.

A small grin started to appear on the blue speedster. "Anyway, I found something a lot more tasty," He said while his green eyes were stared at her menacingly.

At first Amy didn't know what he was talking about. But then she noticed the way her Sonic was looking at her. She caught on. "Oooh no!!" The girl hedgehog said trying to push him away.

Then in a flash Sonic threw Amy over his shoulder and bolted upstairs to their room. Amy laughing and screaming along the way.

*****

Once they got to their bedroom, Sonic placed her onto their the bed. He looked down into his girlfriend's eyes as he stood over top of her. His green eyes looking into her's. Amy pouted. "Your so evil..." In a failed attempt to look hurt, the hedgehog crossed her arms over her chest.

Sonic couldn't help to smile at the way she was acting. She truly did look cute. Her green eyes trying not to look at him. Her soft lips curved upward making them pout. It also made them look fuller and more delectable. Her arms vainly crossed over the long T-shirt that she wore. A T-shirt that was risen up along her thighs, which gave him another peek at the blue panties that she was wearing.

Sonic grinned. 'Damn I'm lucky.' He said to himself as he went down to her eye level. He then slowly went to opens her arms. Giving her a full deep kiss her also. The girl shuttered as she let him have his way. Their bodies rubbed against each over as their kissing became more deeper and more passionate.

Sonic's hands traced along the sides of her legs, caressing her thighs. Feeling the firmness of her legs. His fingers then traveled up north as he came to the rim of her panties. He paused a minute and looked to Amy. Who at the moment wasn't giving him any verbal response.

He narrowed his eyes at her, at which she only grinned back at him. The blue hedgehog sighed. Apparently his girlfriend was in her more playful modes today, so he would have to take a chance. Sonic then slowly removed her panties.

He then looked back at Amy, who only seductively licked her lips at him. Taking that as a good sign, Sonic merely tossed the underwear to the floor. He placed another kiss one her lips then looked into her eyes. "You want me to stop?"

Amy put of the expression that she was totally uninterested in their activity. And gave him no response. Sonic rose up from her and stretched. "Ok....." He said plainly. Then he dashed out of the room.

Amy bolted up, totally wide eyed. "SONIC???" She couldn't believe he stopped. She thought he knew she was only playing with him.

Then Amy heard from the other room. "Hey catch!!!" A small ordinament glinted through the air as Amy caught the trinket in her hands. With a second glance the girl noticed it was a small gold locket.

Amy stared at the jewelry, as Sonic walked back into the room and sat down on the bed. She looked at the item, then looked to Sonic questionably. "What's this for?"

The blue hedgehog cocked his head to the side. "Don't tell me you forgot already...."

Amy blinked a few times. She continued to think, but for the moment nothing came to her mind. "Ummm....." The embarrassed girl looked to the side.

The blue speedster sighed, then fell back onto the bed. "Well...about a year ago. A daringly handsome hedgehog, came to your door. And took you on the date of your life,"

Amy looked at the locket and opened it, while Sonic continued. "It was a date that changed you life forever..."

Amy looked at the picture inside. It was one of her favorite pictures of her and Sonic. A picture Tails took, while they were sleeping one day. The two were just simply holding one another as they slept. The content peaceful expressions on both of their faces always made her smile. She then looked under the photo, where there was enscripted the words "Forever."

"And it was a date that changed mine too..." Sonic said ending his sentence.

Amy was speechless, she looked up at Sonic. "I thought...I thought you forgot..." Amy said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Sonic smirked and nonchalantly folded his arms behind his head as he fell against the bed. "Oh course not. What kinda boyfriend would I be if I forgot our first date? And our first time..." He turned over to the side to look at her. "It was probably the most important day of my life."

He grinned. "Even more important, then the day I discovered Chili dogs..." He playfully added then looked away. Speaking of which, he still was hungry...But he could hold out for now. He wasn't starving. Then looked over to Amy and noticed that she was crying as she still was gazing at the locket.

Sonic frowned. "What's wrong..Don't you like it? I could get something else if you don't like it..I just thought..."

"No! No!..." Amy protested. "I love it! It's beautiful..." She was eased when she saw Sonic smile. "I....It's just..." She couldn't finish her words. The locket was so beautiful. She blinked back as more tears fell.

Sonic came over to her and put his arm around her. She nudged up against him and gently kissed him on the cheek. Sonic responded with a light kiss on her nose. They finally kissed. Which was then followed by a few French kisses.

"I love you..." Amy whispered as Sonic put his arm around her waist.

"I love you too..." He responded as he slide his hands up her side. He then gently caressed her breasts through the T-shirt she was wearing. Amy gasped as she enjoyed Sonic's attention to her breasts. Amy licked Sonic's lips then pulled him down toward the bed on top of her. He kissed her, over and over. Then continued his kissing down her body.

His hands reached the end of the T-shirt and then slowly lifted the fabric up. He now got a view of her soft smooth stomach. He grinned as he looked at her cute little pink 'outtie' belly button. Sonic then placed a small kiss on the area and continued down.

Amy moans started to increase the further Sonic's kisses went down her body. She moved her hips, as his lips hit her hot spots. His tongue licking down her smooth abdomen with his hands traveling down her thighs.

Sonic then parted her legs open as he gazed at her vaginal flower. Sweet clear liquid started to pour from her lower lips as the blue hedgehog inserted his tongue inside Amy.

The girl let out a sharp gasp as she felt Sonic's tongue explore her. She grabbed the back of his head, then he thrusting his tongue deeper inside her cunt. Sonic sucked on her pussy, then took notice of her budding clitoris. Thinking, Sonic grinned.

Then suddenly the cries of the pink Hedgehog, increased more and more as she felt Sonic's lips sucking on her clit. Her breath became more desperate and ragged. She was close... Really close...

"God....(pant) SONIC!!.....I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA..." She couldn't find the breath to continue her words.

Then all of a sudden, Sonic retracted his lips from her. Amy started at him, wide-eyed. 'WHY DID HE STOP!' She mentally screamed. Then she felt Sonic slide himself inside her. As he did, Amy let out an audible cry as she came harder, than she had in weeks. "SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She didn't know why, but Sonic taking her to the edge like that only increase the strength of her orgasm. She was barely staying conscious now and she knew Sonic was only starting...

'GOD I LOVE HIM!' She beamed, as Sonic drew in for another kiss. And the two continued their love making for the rest of the morning.

****

Hours later...

"I'm a bad Hedgehog..." A slightly tired Sonic boasted. A very content grin was plastered all over his face.

Amy was laying on the hedgehog's back as she was massaging his shoulders. She heard the Hedgehog's statement and frowned. "Oh please....Your not all that, Sonic." She said while working out some of the knots in the Hedgehog's shoulder.

Sonic didn't even comment. He just turned around and looked at Amy. His piercing green eyes were looking directly into hers as he raised an eyebrow. From what he remembered, he counted five times she came while they made love. Amy knew it too.

She then smiled and rolled her eyes. "Ok...Maybe you are..."

Sonic chuckled and laid back down onto the bed. Amy also giggled. The two were silence for a few minutes. Amy just continued to work on Sonic's upper back. While Sonic was just enjoying her touch. He loved the fact Amy was taking massage classes now. Especially when she used her hands on...his other areas.

"You know, I talked to Rouge yesterday..." Amy stated, while dragging the blue hero away from his lustful thoughts.

"Oh, so she and Knuckles are finally back from their trip?" The two left weeks ago on vacation. Knuckles never really told Sonic where they were going. But he did mention it was a place Rouge had been wanting to go for a long time. And whatever Rouge wanted...she usually got. "Where did they go away?" He asked his girlfriend.

"Ummm..." Amy stuttered. Then she blushed slightly. "Tiffany's House of Pain, Chains & Whips.." The pink Hedgehog answered. Amy shook her head, she really worried about her friend sometimes.

"My how charming..." Sonic responded flatly.

"Well Rouge always did like that freaky stuff..." Amy retorted.

Sonic nodded. "Yeah tell me about it. But you know what really gets me? Knuckles..." Sonic answered with a sigh. "Man...You think you know a guy..."

Amy laughed. "Well apparently he likes it too. So as long as he's ok with it and all..."

"Yeah..I guess," Sonic's voice died down.

Amy continued to work on her boyfriend's lower back. Then a slightly evil thought went though her head. "You know..." She started. "Maybe we should try some of that stuff too.."

The blue hedgehog abruptly shook his head. "OOOH Noo!"

Amy looked at him totally surprised. "Oh why not..Sonikun..." She asked him. She then leaned forward up against him, so now her bosom was brushing up against his back. Her firm, erect nipples, poking him through the fabric. An act, she knew would drive him crazy. She then used her most sexy, senusal voice and said. "Cause...The thought of you being tied up...does get me...HOT!" She finished her sentence, then gently licked her Hedgehog's ear.

Sonic gulped. He didn't know what was going on with his girlfriend. But he did not want to be anal probed. Although he was getting extremely turned on by her tone.

But the cheerful giggling of his girlfriend released him from his worrying. "Just kidding luv..."

"Why you!!!" Sonic turned around and started to get up.

"I said I was kidding..." Amy said sharply. She then pressed her body against Sonic's chest and gave him a deep kiss. Sonic hand started cupping her breast over top of her shirt. Amy then pushed him down onto the bed. "Ok...?"

Sonic totally forgot what he was mad about. So he just nodded, dumbly.

With the incident forgotten. Amy just laid down and rested on Sonic's chest. She closed her eyes as she listened to the mild pacing of his heartbeat. Sonic slowly wrapped his arms around her as he held her close.

"Oh yeah..." Amy said while raising up slowly. "I forgot to tell you...Knuckles asked Rouge to marry him."

Sonic's green eyes widen. "Get out...Knuckles and Rouge are going to get married?" Amy nodded. "Man..." Sonic then paused. "Wait a minute...Who proposes at a S&M resort?" The hedgehog, remarked questionably.

Amy shrugged her shoulders. She gave up on trying to understand those two, months ago. "But anyway...They are going to get married in a few months. They are going on a cruise to do it. And guess what? They invited us to be their best man and maid of honor."

The hedgehog smiled. "Well that seems cool. Should be fun..."

"Yeah..Should be.." Amy said softly. Her mind was thinking on something else. She looked to Sonic then smiled. 'Might as well have some fun with him...' "You know..Sonic.."

Those words alone, started to make Sonic a little bit shaky. "Yes..Amy.."

"Well all this talk about marriage..Kinda really got me thinking..."

Sonic's eyes widen. 'Is she hinting at something? OH GOD NO!!!!' The hedgehog was in horror. He could feel his lungs closing...suddenly it was hard to breath. He then felt the color fall from his face. The thought of the confindment..the..the..Commitment. 'OH THE HORROR!!!'

Amy stared at the dismal expression on Sonic's face and nearly fell off the bed laughing her ass off. Sonic got up he didn't know what was going on with the possessed girl. "What is so funny?"

The girl looked up at Sonic and paused. "YOU!" She said while tapping his dark hedgehog nose. Then she preceded to continue with her merriment. "You should have seen the face you made, when I started to talk about the M word."

Sonic raised an eyebrow. "The M word?" He asked her.

Amy snickered. "Yeah...MARRIAGE!" She busted a gut again. "I swear...You never looked more pitiful in your whole life."

The blue hero frowned. "I wasn't that bad..."

"Sure you weren't..." Amy teased him.

"Well I thought you were serious, you know." Sonic started to say. "We have been together for a while. And we've known each other even longer. So I was just thinking..."

"Sonic I know your not ready for marriage..."

"What about you, though?" He asked her.

"I..." The girl paused. For a few short minutes a smile came to her face. And Sonic knew it wasn't a smile brought on from her previous prank. Her mind was in that dreamy area, that she seemed to go when ever he did mushy stuff to make her happy.

"It doesn't matter what I think..." She said finally. "I'm...happy the way things are. You know.." The girl then got up and laid down beside Sonic's on the bed. Finding the right comfortable spot, she slowly closed her eyes and wrapped Sonic's arms around her.

Sonic blinked a few times, as he looked at her. "Amy..." He said softly to her. But she was already asleep. Resting peacefully on their bed.

The azure hero, looked around the room. Although he just dodge the deadly bullet of matrimony, things for some reason, things didn't feel right.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

****