Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Love, My Desire ❯ Breakfast and Morning ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
A golden hedgehog stirred slightly in the soft midsummer's breeze, the faded-blue silk cover rubbing against his body, soft and sweet, like an angel's caress. He had been roused again from his precious hours of sleep, but this time the offending awakener had been the sunrise slipping through the small gap through the velvet curtains, not his whining and whimpering koi. He looked down at his love, the window nearest him sending a breeze through his beautiful honey-coloured quills. The younger one had seemed to have calmed down for the moment, unlike the twisted look of pain plastered on his face last night.
 
His lips parted slightly as he gave him a gentle morning kiss, so gentle that he didn't even wake. A smile curled over his lips as he watched him shift slightly, face still content as he continued his dreams. Softly, the older hedgehog unlatched himself from round the younger one, being careful not to bring him into consciousness from the movement. Slowly, he slipped off the edge of the bed, pushing his feet into his red and white sneakers so much like Sonic's but yet so different.
 
Only one last thing kept him from leaving the room, and it was to pull the silken sheets further over his love, and then silently tiptoeing downstairs to attend to breakfast, praying that the little hedgehog snoozing inside their bed wouldn't be waking up anytime soon, or at least before he surprised him with breakfast in bed.
 
~*~
 
The demon gave a wide yawn as he awoke, exposing large fangs and stretching his claws out until the pale skin could be seen attaching them to his fingers. He couldn't smell any kind of lust to encourage him now, but it was to be expected; he could already see the sun rising from his little alcove on the roof, and it was highly unlikely that anyone would be indulging in trips of pure immoral passion after daybreak. The demon yawned yet again, and he mused over whether to move down the building and attack the people who dared to wake him up.
 
The smell wafting up his nostrils was a full-cooked breakfast; the humans inhabiting must have built a vent nearest his current `bedroom' and the scent must have been wafting towards him. Another thought of killing the offender's crossed through his mind; it would be so quick and easy, to just slip inside the building and then drop down behind them, relishing the way his claws went slicing through their tender muscles.
 
He shook it off, knowing he had to keep to the task at hand. He needed to continue his search to find his koi and bring him back to his lair. Then he would have breakfast with his seiai's trembling body. He almost drooled as he remembered how he pleaded whenever he took control of his koi's worthy form. Oh yes, it felt good to remember occurrences like that lustful night, as he broke through the virginity of his love's shaking body. And he would break through it again, no matter how much the other tried to recover from it.
 
Swifter than ever he rose and raced up a nearby satellite pole with lightning speed until he was overlooking the city with his piercing gaze, wondering where to go next. His lust for his koi told him where to go, and he sniffed the air, willing the next way to come to him. North, East, South, West, directions didn't matter to him, just using his gut instinct to reach his goal. Slowly it came, and he vaulted back down the pole, took one last look at the shelter he had made his own for the night, before leaping off the building, letting his mind lead his body to the one he wanted.
 
~*~
 
Phoenix the Hedgehog leaned against the doorway of the kitchen, hands deep in the pockets of his sleeveless denim jacket, as he looked the golden hedgehog up and down. Well, more precisely, he looked the area that was most exposed as his koi bent down to get a few glasses out the kitchen cupboard. The demon hedgehog really was handsome to him, and he felt warm and fuzzy inside to remember that he had the rest of his life to say in the arms of his crimson-eyed lover.
 
He watched as the older hedgehog stood, turning and finally noticing his presence. Golden eyelids, in a startled blink, hid crimson orbs but soon lips curled into a smirk, those same orbs sparkling playfully.
 
“I was hoping to have this finished before you'd wake up.”
 
He seemed to have gotten together a small breakfast of corn dogs with a tub of mustard and two mugs of coffee. Not a very breakfast-y type of meal, but then corn dogs were his favourite food… Yes, it was small, but it would be easy enough to accommodate two hedgehogs. Phoenix sat down on the chair furthest away from the table.
 
“Well, like they say, the early bird gets the worm,” he slowly reached out a gloveless hand, aiming for one of the corn dogs laid carelessly on the plate.
 
Super's hand caught him first, snatching his hand and lacing his fingers round his own gentle ones. The golden one leaned over the table, so far until their noses were pressing together.
 
“That's what brought me you…” he murmured, before locking his lips to his own in a searing kiss.
 
The two hedgehog's stayed like that for quite a while, lips together while Super caressed the side of Phoenix's delicate face, using the other to balance his weight on the table. After a few minutes Super pulled way, but continued rubbing his palm against his cheek. Then the ageless hedgehog pulled back and began to dig into the breakfast. Phoenix jut sat there, stunned, his cheek still tingling off where Super stroked him.
 
After a quick breakfast Super stood, walking over to his lover with a licentious glint in his eye. A hand slid under his legs; another around his back as he lifted his blue-eyed lover into his arms, being especially careful with him. Lips brushed together before he pulled back, looking at those sparkling sapphires with slight concern.
 
“You were crying last night. And I want to know why.”