Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ One Last Time ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Pairing: Sonic/Shadow

WARNING: This story contains graphic content, most of which is not suitable for children under 17. (But if you're mature enough to handle it, I guess that it's okay. Just don't expect me to explain what's happening to your young minds…) This story also contains rape and has yaoi content, which is boy/boy love. If you don't like this type of stuff, don't read it.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters mentioned in this story. They belong to SEGA and other respective companies.

Oh my, this is my first lemon yaoi fanfic! ^_^ I hope that I did well on it. Also, the title has absolutely nothing to do with this story. I couldn't find a more suitable title though. If you have an idea for a better title, tell me. This is in Shadow's POV (point of view).

One Last Time

"Please…Don't…"

I ignore his pitiful cries as I shoved into him relentlessly, relishing in the echoing wail of pain that burst forth from his parted lips. The tight walls of his opening contracted harshly, adding to the heightened pleasure that coursed through my engorged member. I looked into his beautiful emerald eyes, anticipating each and every scanty tear that welled up in them.

"Stop it please! I love you! I love you!"

"Silence!" I ram into his opening harder, tearing the sensitive flesh as if it were nothing more than tissue paper. Blood trickled freely form his open wounds, forming a crimson puddle on the white sheets. He whines uncontrollably, involuntarily bucking his fair hips under my rough ministrations. I smile at his desperate struggling, he looks so determined to cease my lewd actions on his body but he cannot do that for he is much more fragile than me. His eyes beg, plead for salvation but I deny the satisfaction of me doing so. This is for me, for him, for us.

Gloved fingers did into my shoulders, forming grooves and breaking the calloused skin. I bend my neck back and moan, little does he know, pain give me the most pleasure I can feel. My member throbs from deep inside his anus, signaling my steadily approaching orgasm. I force myself to calm down, however, I cannot climax; not now, not just yet.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

The question remains in my mind for a moment, why am I doing this to him?

"I do this because I love you." I hiss into his ear, causing it to fold down from the heat of my breath. "You are mine you hear?! MINE! MINE! MINE!"

I emphasize my words with my wild thrusts, pushing into his molten hole with every word. He whimpers more, his iron grip leaving my shoulders and claiming the sheets as their new abode.

"Ah! Ah! AH!" My cries are as fervid as my thrusts-heartless, zealous, and fanned by the flames of my desire for this boy, this beautiful boy not yet an adult but too mature to be called a child. Why did I love him so much? How could someone as lowly as this mortal steal my heart away with a teasing glance and a wicked smile? How could he make me do this-this act of perverted lust and amorous desire?

The end is approaching now, the pleasure and pain of it al too much for me to comprehend. My body is now nothing more than a vessel of need, controlled by my libido and not my brain, which has receded into the darkened depths of my soul. My love has stopped whimpering now, his head turned to the side, eyes watery with unshed tears. Wanting him to climax with me, I grab his flaccid organ, pumping it heartily with my gloved fist. He responds-weakly at first but growing stronger by the minute. My tempo picks up, both on my pumping fist and my crazed thrusts. Finally, the chasm opens and it is over, both my love and I climax at the same time. I scream out Sonic's name, spilling my hot seed within his scorching bowels, yet my lover is unresponsive as his half-erect member shoots off what one would call a `trickle' of the life giving liquid. I rid the tide of orgasmic pleasure for a while, shuddering as the last of my climax dwindle away. Slowly, I pull out of him, watching my blood soaked member reveal itself while Sonic slowly curls into a fetal position, eyes wide, and face draining of all color.

"Is it over?" he asks, his voice shaking and weak.

I smile at him, caressing his cheek.

"No my love, this is only the beginning."

Whoo! That was tense! So, should I give up the lemon writing business? Should this have a sequel? (Non rape of course!) I was thinking of writing a supplement to this in Sonic's point of view, telling what caused Shadow to rape him and his view of what was going on at the moment. Of course, I'm still open to the sequel idea…