Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Our Secret Lust ❯ Lust. ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Sonic Team had gone out for a drink at the most local classy bar in town, the Club Rouge, since they were close with the bat, there drinks were free, so of course everybody was soon out of their faces, except Amy who wasn't that far behind. She burped, she did fell a little woozy, her and Rouge were the obly ones who hadn't passed out, Big, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Cream, who had easily got drunk on a Barcardi Breezer was snuggling with Tails and Cheese, Amy took another glass of wine from Rouge and took a sip "So, Roffge, how areyou doingze?" Amy asked drunkenly, Rouge giggled madly as she took another sip of wine "I am fine, twank ya, Ameze!" Rouge said in a similar slurred voice, they both giggled, as Amy downed her glass and burped "Roge wanna go somewhere more comfy, these cheap stool are hurtin my asses, all of them!" Rouge laughed "Okay, lets go to my living room in the back of the club." Amy got up and staggered after Rouge.

~~

They opened a door a revealed a fashionable pink and white living room with mixings of blue, they sat down and Amy leaned back as Rouge did so as well as she got out some Caramel flavoured Mud shakes, she handed one to Amy who undone the top and took a sip from the bottle "Hmm, yumm!" Amy said as she giggled again Rouge also giggled "Hmm, yes very yum!" they both giggled insanely at their incredibly unfunny jokes, Amy began stroking Rouges hair "Rouge, have I ever told you, how beautiful you are?" Rouge giggled and shook her head "Not recently, no!" They laughed, Amy put her bottle on the table as she then lost her balance and leaned on Rouge pushing her over as well, their lips were now inches apart, Amy leaned in as Rouge did the same and their ipd met together in a kiss, Amy's tongue slipped into Rouge's mouth as they swapped saliva, Amy reached for the back of Rouge's leotard and began to undo it, she slipped it off slowly, while Rouge didn't have the patience and simply gripped the hem of Amy's dress and took it off and tossed it above her head, Amy was wearing a white, transparent bra, and pinky silky undies, Amy was a 32 C cup, Rouge licked her lips as she removed the bra, just after Amy removed her her leotard and slid it all the way off, down her legs, revealing her fine 41 D cup breasts, Rouge put her mouth over Amy's left nipple and began to lick and suck on it, Amy erotically moaned as Rouge began to tease her with quick flicks of her tongue over the exposed flesh, Amy then through the madness slid her hands into Rouge's white velvet undies, Rouge groaned in pleasure with Amy's nipple still in her mouth, which caused a more erotic moan from Amy, who accidentally slid a finger into Rouge's dripping vagina, the bat moaned loudly and she bit Amy's nipple sharply but accidentally, Amy instead of screaming just moaned more, as she began to thrust her finger in and out of Rouge's opening, the bat growled and groaned as she came all over Amy's hand, the hedgehog took her hand out and licked it clean except for a drop which Rouge licked off "Wow, that was good, Rouge!" Amy said as she panted, Rouge was also panting "Rouge, I have to repay you for that!" Rouge shrugged, Amy pushed her backwards and stroked her breasts lightly a few times, which earned a few moans from Rouge, Amy reached over and got her mud shake, she tipped it all over Rouge's scrumptious breasts, she then leaned over and began to lap the liquid up quickly, Rouge grinned as she groaned slightly "Wow, Amy, have you had practice before this?" Rouge asked as she panted from Amy's sexual acts of lust, Rouge was now incredibly turned on and decided that this was little one-way, she pulled down Amy's panties to her ankles and then reached over the empty bottle, she got it upside down and pumped it into Amy's pussy repeatedly. she moaned again and again, Rouge then turned the bottle right side up and thrust it into Amy's crack and she screamed erotically "ROUGE! ROUGE! ROUGE!" she screamed as the bat pumped her pussy with the bottle, Amy then took Rouge's nipple into her mouth to prevent from screaming and began to nibble it, Rouge was now also screaming, but far from climax, Rouge positioned herself so her and Amy's pussies were parallel, she began to pump the bottle up and down pleasuring them both, then with an earth shattering scream they simultaneously came, Amy then kissed Rouge on the lips "Wow!" they then fell asleep the bottle still inside them, guarenteed to give them pleasure while they moved around in the night.

FIN