Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Son & Sonic ❯ The 'rebirth' of Son ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Son and Sonic

This is my first fanfic ever. Email me at stuffy2002@hotmail.com.Now sit back, and enjoy.

Prologue: The `birth' of Son

Stephanie wanders around her

backyard thinking about what her mother had told her about the Legend of Sonic the Hedgehog. Personally, she thought it was nonsense, but no one else did. She looked at the sky, still thinking. Then she saw the white light heading towards her. She screamed.

****10 minutes later****

She woke from the ground in a daze. She went inside to ponder about what had just happened. She went into her mother's room and looked into the mirror, as she always did when pondering. What she saw gave her a surprise.

[See Son's Profile Hedgehog form for what she looks like now.]

She somehow remembered looking like this before. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a photo of 4 hedgehogs, her mother, her father, her brother and....herself.

She looked on the back of the photo and saw her brothers name-Sonic. She couldn't make out any other names.

She reached into her backpack again and pulled out a map of Mobius. She wanted to see Sonic again so she had a quick look at it. There she saw Knothole, where Sonic would most likely be...and North Island. She had lived on North Island until a little while ago, when she had moved back to New Zealand.

`I want to be human again.' She thought. Then, all of a sudden, she was. `Hedgehog' she thought, and she was back in Hedgehog form.

`I need a new name now,' she thought. Using the name Stephanie in both forms was sure to get people suspicious, especially Egghead.

"Son," she thought aloud. She smiled, and turned back to look in the mirror.

"I like the sound of that."

Sorry it's so short. It's only the prologue though! I promise the other chapters will be longer.

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)