Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Teenage Mother ❯ A Normal Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Okay, so you know, this is set in the present, not before the Civil War or anything.

Disclaimer: I own all of the characters who appear in this chapter.  However, I don't own Spongebob, Yu-Gi-Oh!, or Spiderman.

Chapter 1: A Normal Day

A week has passed, and yet I still wait.  I've been dragged out of bed by that bastard.  He was in his 40's, and very tall, yet chubby.  He was a Royal Blue Grizzly Bear; his eyes were Mahogany and wore glasses, a Navy shirt, and jeans.  He wore no gloves so he could intimidate and harm me with his long, sharp white claws.
“Get up you whore.  You have to dress my son and daughter.  And if I hear a single complaint from them.”  He instantly scratched my face harshly, causing me to fall to the floor heavily.  I heard him walk out of my room and stomp to the front, slamming both doors.  I shakily got up and made my way to the brats' room.  They were sitting on their bed, waiting.  I searched through their stuffed closet, picking out random outfits.
“No!  I don't want red!  I want my Spongebob!” Spoiled little Jack.  He was ten years younger than me, a five year old.  He looked just like the bastard.  Only younger, skinny, and didn't wear glasses.
“I don't want mine either!  I said I wanted a blue outfit!  Blue!  Not light blue!”  Dina the bitch.  She was five years younger than me, a ten year old.  She also looked like the bastard.  Only she had long, curly hair, was fatter than him and also didn't wear glasses.
Sighing, I returned the outfits and took out the ones that matched their descriptions.
“Are these the ones you want?”
“No!  I changed my mind!  I want dark blue!” Dina you piece of-
“Me too!  I want Yu-Gi-Oh!”  Why Jack you little-
“All right, all right.”  I put those outfits away and took out two more.  “How about these!?”  My teeth were clenched; I was trying to control my anger and annoyance.
“No!  That's too dark!  I want blue!”
“I don't want that!  I want Spiderman!”
My eyes were twitching and I turned around once more to put the outfits away and get new ones.  This happened every single day, and my patience was running thin.

The two brats Jack and Dina were at school.  I was stuck here to clean up the entire house, which I had to do in order to eat.  Their mother was at work and would be bringing groceries when she got back and would have me cook dinner.  The bastard was outside, cleaning his car.  He always stayed here, to make sure I don't run away.  But I know, eventually, the four of them will go out to eat and leave me behind.  The bastard would lock me up in my room, like always.  But I found out how to unlock it, and now I can escape with a bit more ease.  I just finished cleaning the den and hallway.  All that was left was the kitchen, the two bathrooms, two bedrooms, the game room, the laundry room, the office, and the rest of the basement.  I never cleaned my own room, I wasn't allowed to.  So it always remained a mess, the floor filthy, covered with dirt and infested with insects and spiders.  I hate spiders; they scare me to no end.  I had no windows, no lamps, nothing.  All I had was a torn mattress, a ripped up blanket, and my torn up clothing.  I had other clothing, but it was sluttish.  And the bastard forced me to wear them on “special” occasions.
                  After many hours of scrubbing and sweeping, I was finally done.  I was upstairs in the bathroom, drying the mirror.  I was horrified at my reflection when I finished.  My fur was covered in grime and dirt; I could no longer tell what my natural colors were.  The sleeves on my shirt were falling off.  I could see many scars on the visible parts of my body.  My face, it was completely covered with scars from his claws.  The injury he gave me earlier was still bleeding.  My three tails were losing their fur.  My hair was covered in guck.  I'm glad it was long enough to touch the floor, so it can cover my hideous body.  All of this was his fault.  My eyes were covered with dark glasses.  But I was too frightened to remove them.  I tore my sight away and grabbed the cleaning supplies, rushing out and putting everything away.  I then heard footsteps, they were back.  I stood beside the door, knowing what I had to do next.  For if I didn't, it would mean punishment.

A/N: So, wha' dya think?  And that's not even half of what happened to her!  Now ya know what she looks like…kinda!  I'll try to update ASAP!  Please review!  Buh-bye for now!