Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ TRAITOR... ❯ TRAITOR 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"TRAITOR: Part 3"



Disclaimer: Sonic or any of the characters does not belong to me, Sega and Archie comics own him...(Sniffles*) if the plot of this story seems familiar, it is purely coincidental.

Note: Hmm... Ok lets get the party started, lets see... in this story I will explain where the Son of Robotnik came from and why no one ever saw or knew about him. Also the Son will do a comeback, and probably kill someone... important I mean, but the question is... who will kill him first... puzzling dilemma, well anyway this is my story, hope you like it.

<<>><<>><<>><<>&g t;<<>><<>><<>><<>> Chapter: 1 <<>><<>><<>><<>><<> ;><<>>

The room was quite dark now as the fat man stood from his chair. He was a spitting image of Robotnik, but his mustache was darker, he walked with dignity, and above all, he was more insane and cruel than Robotnik himself! His passion was to make people and animals suffer horribly, and the Roboticizer was one of his favorites! He walked over to a console where the defensive mechanisms were controlled by, he saw how some of the Mobians were approaching Robotropolis, he grinned, then smiled as he saw the people approaching. All he needed to do was press a button, and hundreds of mortars would pop up from the ground, from the top of buildings and even from the walls. One simple flip of the button would activate the deadly Mortars that had the ability to shoot and kill a moving fly more than 10 yards away. The fat man only stood in anticipation as the villagers approached to reconstruct and clean.

"SWAT-bot." Robotnik said as the bot lit up and beeped. "My new name will be that of Egg Man, the name my father forgot long ago."

"Name recorded sir, mortars are fully charged sir, ready to fire!" the SWAT-bot said.

"Just a little closer, just a little closer..." Egg man Said.

Meanwhile the citizens wee at the entrance of the city, there must have been more than one hundred citizens at the gate, they all went into the city, the view was eerie and dark.

"Princess Sally, we are now in the city, do you copy?" a Black Fox said.

"I copy, go in and clean the area, sweep for any SWAT-bots left over and destroy them, be careful Roger." Sally Said through the radio.

Al of a sudden, a large number of loud clicks were heard all over the city, and the gate out of the city had closed shut.

"Sally some things up, I don't know, the gate just sealed!" Roger yelled.

"What do you mean sealed!" Sally said. As soon as Sally said this, gunfire was heard through Sally's Radio. "What's going on!"

Everything went silent, then a large booming voice was heard through the radio.

"Ah Sally, how nice to finally meet you, through a radio of course." Egg Man said. This brought a chill to Sally's face.

"Who are you?" Sally asked. "What happened to my men!"

"First off I am Egg Man, Robotnik's Son. Second, about your men? I don't think they made it? By the way, stop sending people to my city, or I will either kill them or Roboticize them, ooh tell Sonic I said hi, can't wait to meet him." Egg man Said. Before the radio signal went dead!



<><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt; Chapter: 2 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><>

"I am telling you Robotnik's son killed all of the men, I heard the gunfire" Sally said.

"Look Sally, Robotnik does not have a son, it was probably an alarm or something, we can't afford another Robotnik!" Sonic said.

"Wait, replay the message Robotnik gave live the day I was shot!" Tails asked, Nicole then displayed the message and began playing

__________Message_____________

"...display the plans for a de-roboticization machine. I must go, for I have not much time, fair well, oh and goodbye son, I apologize for being so cruel" Robotnik Said, as the message faded.

__________Message_____________

Everybody was shocked, they couldn't believe that Robotnik had a son, they didn't know how, everyone was shocked to say the least.

"What are we going to do now, we cannot afford another war, or at least one that lasted this long!" Sally cried. Sonic came over and hugged her, Tails only looked down, while moving his wheel chair back and forth, Rouge only stood silent, next to her loved one.

"We are going to beat him, we have to" Rouge said. "Or we will all die."

Meanwhile: EGG Man was now pacing back and forth, remembering his own past.

<><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><> FLASHBACK <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><>

He didn't know how he was born, or why he had no mother, until the day he looked into one of his dad's files on the computer. He was actually a clone, but the process took months, he saw videos of how an egg and a cell grew to be a baby, then how he was a boy and still inside the water-filled tube. But something went wrong, the tube broke, therefore terminating the fast growing process, he remembered that day, as he woke up a fat man emerged from a room and came up to him, he explained he was his father and that he wasn't supposed to wake up yet. Then slapped him across the face, This memory made Egg man angrier, he remembered how his father stuck him in a dark room for two years, Insanity was inevitable, he soon became as evil as Robotnik. A young boy could be seen walking along the building he had grown up in, he was unhappy, and hated his father. He would not let him out ever, he was to stay inside the building, or he would be shot, like the other two times he was shot when he tried to escape. He swore he would, get revenge against his father someday, so he stayed in the dark room with a computer mounted on the corner, planning how he was going to do it. Until he received a transmission that his father was no longer alive, he saw the recorded transmission, and accepted the apology... due to insanity of course. Now it was time to avenge his father's death.

<><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><> End Flashback <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

He continued walking then stopped and pressed a button on his console.

"SWAT-bot, come in here now!" Egg man said. The robot came in and stood in the middle of the room, Egg man was standing a few feet away from him. "Never remind me of my past ever do you understand me, make that an order for all of the robots in NEW-Robotropolis."

"Yes sir" the SWAT-bot said as he left the office.

Meanwhile: Sally, Sonic, Tails, Rouge, and Bunnie. Were all siting at the mess hall, planning their next mission.

"Ok guys, I have to tell you this now." Sally said. "If this mission fails, in any way, all will be lost." Everyone nodded.

"What's the plan Sally?" Tails asked.

"What I never wanted to do, what I never wanted to resort to." Sally said "A full and deadly assault on the city." Everyone looked down to the floor.

"That is sacrificing too many lives, we can't just do that!" Sonic said.

"I have explored every other option, every single one, and they will all end in minimal success. Like I said, it is our last resort" Sally said. "This mission has a 50-50 chance that we will win."

"What if we don't sally, what will we do then!" Bunnie asked.

"Then, we will die..." Sally said. There was a long silence.

"When are we going to do this." Tails asked, as he stood up from his wheel chair.

"We have 2 days, and no more." Sally said. "Take some rest, because you will need it, meeting adjourned." Everyone walked out, Rouge helped Tails walk out, as he denied sitting back in his wheelchair.

<><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><> Chapter: 3 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

Day one... 6:00 Am. First day of preparation, the other villagers are now informed and are preparing for the assault.

"Hey Sally, how many weapons should I carry?" a wolf asked.

"Standard, a semi-auto/auto riffle, 5 grenades, 6 way radio, Med-kit, and a miracle" Sally said as she handed the things to the wolf.

"Don't worry Sally, we won't need one of those." The wolf said. "We got you leading us, that's all we need."

Meanwhile, Tails and Rouge were finishing up some important "Business" in bed, both were really sweaty and panting.

"You were great Tails, that was incredible" Rouge said.

"Thank you, you weren't too bad yourself" Tails said. Rouge got up and went to the shower, blowing a kiss straight to Tails, who caught it and put it to his chest, Rouge only smiled and walked away. Tails got out of bed and walked outside, he noticed Sally had assigned weapons to every citizen of Knothole, she walked over to tails and handed him two backpacks, one with Tails' name and the other with Rouge's.

"Here is your gear Tails, and Rouge's gear as well." Sally said. Sally then noticed Tails was all sweaty, but then decided to ignore it

"Thanx Sally, I really appreciate it" Tails said

"Might I suggest something?" Sally asked.

"What's that Sally?" Tails asked now.

"Don't do... that tomorrow with Rouge, or you will be too tired to do anything on the mission." Sally said. Tails was now redder than fire.

"Y-yeah, s-sure Sally" Tails Said nervously.

"Bye Tails, I have to find Sonic, he is the last one that needs equipment." Sally said as she walked away.

"TAILS!" Rouge yelled from inside the hut, Tails walked inside only to find a half-naked Rouge putting her clothes on. "Your turn to be in the shower hun, I have to go, Sally said she was going to give me my gear today and--" Tails then handed her, her equipment.

"Oh thank you Tails, how did you get this?" Rouge asked.

"Sally came by, she gave me yours and my back-pack." Tails said. "She also told me not to have any fun tomorrow or I am going to be too tired for the day after."

"Fun?" Rouge thought about this for a second, Tails only rolled his eyes, then Rouge blushed deeply. "Oh... f-fun... heh, were we that obvious?"

"Naa, Sally only guessed, and since she saw me blush, she figured that's what was going on." Tails said. "Besides, I want you to see the sun set with me and the team, it could be our last."

"Don't talk like that Miles Prower, or I am going to bop you one!" Rouge yelled.

"I'm sorry, but... come on Rouge, you know, we have a 50/50 chance, if even one of the soldiers makes a mistake, we are doomed." Tails said, Rouge only nodded, then smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" Tails asked.

"I just got away with calling you MILES, and you didn't mind" Rouge said then started laughing.

"RRRRR! You know I hate that name!" Tails yelled, this only caused Rouge to laugh harder, Tails was about to say something but then saw his girl laughing and had to smile.

"I'm... sorry... Tails... it- it's just so f-funny!" Rouge stammered while laughing. "No but for real, sure, I would love to join you in a last look of the sun setting, for it will be the last sun we see that is at war."

"That's pretty good, you should write that down." Tails said.

3 hours later, after flying around the forest having fun, they landed in the highest hill, and stared at the sun setting, all of the freedom fighters were already there.

"Hey Tails long time no see" Sonic said.

"Hey Sonic, what are you up to?" Tails asked

"Nothing much, are you nervous?" Sonic asked

"No, so tomorrow afternoon we head out huh?" Bunnie asked

"Ok everyone, just a few minutes until the sun goes down." Sonic said.

The sun went down very slowly but it never stopped, it kept going and it kept getting darker and darker.

"The final sunset of war, the next one we see will be of peace, fair well." Rouge said.

"Well it is dark, let's head back." Sally said, as they all walked back to Knothole.

<><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><> Chapter: 4 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

Day Two: 3:45Pm. The freedom fighters were gearing up and ready to storm the front, everyone was nervous, but continued anyway, all of the citizens of the planet Mobius, surrounded Robotropolis. Which was also surrounded by SWAT-bots that were facing outward. Both sides waiting, for orders, we join our freedom fighters on the outskirts of the city, ready to join the others on the front.

"Ok, well were ready, if you make it alive, meet up in knothole" Sally said. Everyone started to hug each other and shake hands.

"Tails, please make it, don't give up, no matter what. Got it?" Sonic said as he shook his hand.

"Same goes to you buddy" Tails said.

"I know you are all going to hate me for this but it is necessary, so please bare with me." Sally said.

"What is it Sal." Bunnie asked.

"I separated all of us, none of us will be together." Sally said this near crying.

"Sally, don't worry." Tails said. "I think I speak for all of us when I say that we understand why we are going alone into battle, for the first time ever."

"It will actually keep us more alive." Rouge said. "Sometimes it is best to be alone to survive."

Bunnie then walked over to Antoine.

"I will see you in knothole, please take care." Bunnie said.

"I will, trust me, I will be in knothole, waiting for you." Antoine said. This left everyone in shock, he had spoken perfect Mobian (English)

"You take care love, see you in knothole" Tails said.

"I will Miles, same goes to you" Rouge said.

Sonic only faced Sally and kissed her, Sally parted lips, and hugged him, then there was a long group hug between the team, they all parted, at the same time.

"Turn your radios at frequency #5." Sally Said. "Please take care, see you all soon."

Each person got into a hovercraft specially designated, the doors closed and it all went dark, Tails was dropped near the entrance, he waited next to what looked like millions of Mobians ready for battle, he waited for almost one hour, then the signal came.

"Storm the front, Charge, charge, charge!" Sally yelled through the radios, Tails got up and ran towards the city, while firing at the attacking SWAT-bots, there was no turning back now, he kept firing and firing, blasts were everywhere, and explosions as well, Tails went into a ditch, there was already someone there.

"Were going to have to get out of here pretty soon you know that!" Tails yelled. As soon as the other person turned around, his head exploded as a shot went through it!

"Damn it!" Tails yelled, he got out and kept Moving forward, everything was clouded with a mist of blood mixed with a mist of oil, Tails saw a shooting party that was gathered together shooting like wild men, but as he gave the first step, a shell hit them, they were obliterated.

"Oh my god, you have got to be kidding!" Tails yelled.

Then it happened, a SWAT-bot moved in front of him!

"NOOOOO!" Tails yelled.

He shot it until it dropped to the floor, but the Bot had fired before it hit the ground. Tails was shot. The shot hit him, and threw him back into a small hole. It was not very deep, but deep enough to hold the continuing shots from the SWAT-bots, as soon as he hit, a large explosion was heard outside of the hole, spraying dirt and some blood onto him.

"God damn it, not again!" Tails said.

He looked to the sky, and saw more people running towards the large city, jumping over the small hole Tails was in. One didn't make it, as he was in mid air, he exploded, spraying blood everywhere. Tails turned away to his left, only to make a discovery that he was actually inside Uncle Chuck's hide out, he turned to see bright flashes light, belonging to the gamma from the gun fire. He stood up and walked around, he tried to climb the hole to get out but the pain from the wound would not let him.

"Damn it!" Tails yelled.

Tails now fell back down to the hole, as soon as he did, a shot hit the same spot he was at no more than 5 seconds ago. He didn't know how long he was down there, but all he could hear was gunfire and explosions, but they all started to die down. He began to fall unconscious.

"I l-love you... R-Rouge" Tails stammered before he fell unconscious. Yells and cheers emitted from the crowd outside, as the last shots were fired for the battle was over. The Mobians had won.

<><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><> Chapter: 5 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

After the battle was over, came the video surveillance of the fight, and the body count of casualties, for only 5,000 out of 12,000 Mobians entered the battle, and only 2,056 out of 5,000 came out alive. We join our heroes in knothole.

"I have the last count, for the people that made it out alive, either Antoine, or Dulcy made it out alive..." Sally said. "And I can't find Tails anywhere."

"No, come on Sally no way, he promised, LOOK AGAIN!" Sonic yelled, as he took Nicole from Sally, Sally only looked down.

"Search for, Miles "Tails" Prower, Nicole" Sonic said.

"You should be nicer Sonic." Nicole said.

"JUST DO IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Sonic yelled.

"Miles "Tails" Prower is missing more probably K.I.A.* (Killed In Action*)" Nicole said, as she shut herself off, Sonic threw the computer on the floor, luckily it hit a bloody backpack that belonged to Bunnie, she was being treated in the Med room. Sonic began to run back to the now ruined Robotropolis.

"Sonic wait!" Sally yelled, but was stopped by Rouge who held her arm.

"Let him go..." Rouge said as she broke down into tears.

Meanwhile, Tails woke up, he noticed that his bleeding had stopped, but he was still injured, he stood up, leaning to the left, holding his gun, he looked toward the city, and then to the great forest. What he saw, horrified him, for he was walking in a mound of dead bodies and dead SWAT- bots, some were unrecognizable, others were just... dead. It hurt to walk, so he just limped towards the great forest, then he heard a noise, he turned only to see a SWAT-bot getting up from the ground! Tails then began to open fire at it. It shook vigorously as the bullets hit it. The robot hit the ground a few feet away, then just exploded. He turned around and began walking towards the great forest again, he then saw that someone also got up, probably another survivor, like Tails, he later saw it was Antoine. Tails turned to see a dragon's skeleton, which was lit on fire, but ignored it as just another casualty. Antoine walked over to him.

"Did we win the war Tails?" Antoine asked.

"Yeah, before I was out, I heard cheering and laughing" Tails said. "Let's go to Knothole, everyone must be worried shitless"

"What's that?" Antoine asked as he turned his head towards the forest.

A loud buzzing sound emitted out of everywhere, Tails instantly recognized it.

"Lend me your flare gun, its Sonic!" Tails cheered. He took the flare gun, and shot a flare up towards the sky, then the whistling sound stopped, Tails turned around, and saw Sonic in tears.

"I knew you weren't going to give up, I just knew it!" Sonic cheered as he hugged Tails, Sonic stopped, then looked towards Antoine. "You know everyone thinks you are dead right?"

"Keep it that way" Antoine said. Tails and Sonic were shocked.

"Why?! You have to come back to us man?!" Sonic asked.

"Yeah, you are our friend, we can't just leave you like this!" Tails said. Antoine only chuckled, then looked away.

"I have something to tell you, when Robotnik was in power, I was somewhat of a double agent" Antoine said

"What, what are you Talking about Ant!" Tails yelled.

"I know perfectly well what he is talking about Tails." Sonic said. "He worked for Butt-nick and for us at the same time, that's what."

Antoine now took a gun from his pocket, and extended it to Tails, handle- wise.

"Tails, I would like to ask you if you could, do me the favor of killing me?" Antoine said. Tails was shocked, so was Sonic.

"I can't, please don't ask me to do this." Tails asked desperately.

"Do it or I will do it." Antoine said. Tails took the gun from his hands. Sonic only stood, shocked at such development, of events.

"Before I die, I must tell you, I was the one who killed Egg man, using a special remote, he had a bomb in-planted in his body, when he was born. I have seemed to have lost it the moment." Antoine said. "And tell Bunnie I love her, and that I've always had, since I first met her."

"Why don't you tell her yourself, back in knothole!" Sonic said.

"Look Sonic, if I show up there in about three days later they will discover I am but a spy!" Antoine said. "So killing me would be the answer."

Sonic now stepped up to Antoine.

"That is not the answer, and I will not permit anyone to kill you, or yourself." Sonic said.

"You would do that for me?" Antoine asked. Sonic nodded. "Then I must leave, I will keep in touch hedgehog, if I am forgiven, I will come back, but I doubt it." Antoine then flashed Sonic and Tails with a bright flash of light, by the time the flash was gone, Antoine was nowhere to be seen. Tails began to limp to the forest again. Sonic saw this.

"Let's go home little guy, ill give you a ride I've had enough of this." Sonic said as he carried Tails back to Knothole in his arms, leaving the battle zone, full of casualties.

"You know what's funny Sonic?" Tails asked

"What?" Sonic asked.

"I don't know if it is the loss of blood, but I think I just got shot in the same place I got shot at last time." Tails said.

Sonic chuckled but kept running with Tails in his arms toward Knothole. As two eyes watched them.

"Fair well Sonic and Tails." Antoine said. "Fair well." Antoine now ran towards a hovercraft and flew away at lightning speed. "I will miss you all, especially you, Bunnie Rabbot, but we will meet again, I promise you that."

<><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><> Chapter: 6 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><>

Sally, Rouge, and Bunnie were together in Knothole, just crying silently. Bunnie's wounds were now healed, by now. The girls continued Crying until they heard a familiar Sonic Boom, Sonic popped up, then put Tails down, As soon as Tails touched the ground, he was tackled, hugged, and covered in kisses from Rouge. She then stopped and stared at Tails, she then hit him in the arm.

"Don't you ever do that to me again Miles Prower!" Rouge yelled, then she hugged him tightly again. Everyone else laughed now, all except Bunnie. Sonic saw this and went up to her.

"Bunnie, Antoine said that he loves you very much, and that he has always loved you, and never has stopped loving you. He told me to tell you that." Sonic said, then walked away. Bunnie was about to ask, but she understood what was going on, or thought he was dead. Rottor then walked over to Tails.

"Tails I have something to tell you?" Rottor said.

"Shoot, what is it?" Tails asked. As he was being instructed to walk away with a medic, Rouge followed by.

"How did you survive that SWAT-bot shot?" Rottor asked. "Those SWAT- bot shots were designed to explode as soon as they reached no less than 3 centimeters from your body." This caused Tails to laugh.

"Dude, that's not funny." Rottor said.

"Sure it is, I'm not dead am I?" Tails said. "Now excuse me, I kinda need medical attention." Rottor was surprised, he didn't notice a patient next to him, whom he accidentally stepped on.

"Oops sorry, um I got to go..."Rottor said as he tripped over three other patients and walked over to Bunnie. Rouge followed Tails and noticed a strange expression on his face.

"Tails, what happened out there?" Rouge asked.

"I was following an attack group, or so I thought, then got side tracked into a hole with another person, but he didn't even had a chance to speak before his head blasted into little bits." Tails said this whole closing his eyes. Rouge figured he didn't want to remember that part, but Tails continued. "So I moved and saw a group, I tried following them, but a bomb landed on them. And then a SWAT-bot came up in front of me and fired at me. But not before smashing his face with lead, so the shot threw me a few feet back, and I landed inside Uncle Chuck's hideout. I don't know how long I was down there, but before I fainted, I heard cheering."

"And after that?" Rouge asked.

"Well I... woke up, and headed over here." Tails said. Noticing the strange expression on his lover's face.

"Antoine quit didn't he?" Rouge asked.

"How did you know?" Tails said. "There was no way you were there."

"He told me he was going to quit." Rouge said. "I was the only one who knew his secret, well me and Robotnik of course." A doctor then came up to Tails.

"Hello sir, mam you are going to have to wait over there with the others." The doctor said. "I need to heal his wounds."

"Sure doctor just give me a second." Rouge said, she hugged Tails and Tails back, then kissed him on the cheek. "Good to have you back Tails, I love you."

"I love you too, Rouge" Tails said. They were both going to kiss now but then the doctor interrupted.

"AHEM!... um should I just heal your wound tomorrow then?" The doctor said sarcastically.

"Were sorry doctor, I will leave now." Rouge started to walk away. The doctor gave Tails a shot, and started to disinfect his equipment. Rouge looked back at Tails who was now falling asleep, then everything went dark, as Rouge flew off into the night.

MEANWHILE

Sonic and Sally were sitting alone together, watching the stars, together, both bruised, dirty and tired.

"Did we finally do it this time Sally?" Sonic Said. "Is the war finally over?"

"I think so, I think we finally did it." Sally said. "I love you Sonic Hedgehog."

"I love you too Sally." Sonic said.

With that they kissed into the night and made love under the stars

<><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><> Chapter: 7 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

Antoine was now flying across the battle zone and into Robotropolis, he landed the aircraft on a roof top and waited. He typed a few keys on the console next to him and activated the auto destruct sequence. He then got his gun and loaded it, then cocked it, and put it in his holster. He waited, the clock read 8:00Pm. He then heard a knock at the door, Antoine typed a few keys on the console and the tailgate opened to reveal Egg Man!

"It took you long enough." Antoine said.

"Shut up, I had to wait for an hour until the rest of those Mobians left." Egg man Said, he came up to Antoine and moved him aside, he sat down on the pilot seat, the ship climbed all the way to the top of the dome, that covers Robotropolis. A small bump was heard on the side of the aircraft but Egg Man and Antoine took this as nothing. Egg Man was typing something on his computer then stopped dead in his tracks.

"You fool! You were planning to kill me weren't you!" Egg Man said.

"What are you talking about Egg man?" Antoine said.

"The Self Destruct sequence, has been activated you son of a bitch!" Egg Man Said, he was about to pull out his gun but Antoine put his weapon up first.

"Don't be a fool Egg Man, you knew very well I was going to betray you sooner or later, but this time, you are going to die!" Antoine said. "Give me ALL OF YOUR WEAPONS NOW, I already know you carry 7 guns with you, so hand them over!" Egg Man did as he was told. Antoine took the guns, opened the Tailgate that led down into the abyss, and threw the guns out, he then threw his!

"We will fight man to man, to the death, or should I say, animal to man, but I don't quite see the difference!" Antoine said. They both launched at each other, Egg Man landed a few good punches to his face while Egg Man kicked him in the stomach, sending him a few feet away from the Tailgate entrance!

"It seems that you have reached your end Antoine." Egg Man said. "Fair well." Egg Man was about to kick him when he stood and got out of the way. Egg Man turned to face him.

"No egg man, it is you who will die!" Antoine yelled.

"TEN SECONDS UNTILL DETONATION, REPEAT TEN SECONDS" the computer yelled. The red lights started to flash and the alarm began to buzz, tone at a Time.

"You FOOL WERE BOTH GOING TO DIE!" Egg Man yelled desperately.

"NO you will die first, Fair well Egg man, and see you in hell!!" Antoine said before he jumped out of the ship. Egg Man saw a black shadow move close to Antoine, it grabbed him and flew away.

"FIVE... FOUR... THREE... TWO... ONE... HAVE A NICE DAY!" the computer continued.

"NOOOOO, DAMN YOU ANTOINE!!!!!" Egg Man yelled as the Ship exploded, into shreds.

Meanwhile, Antoine was on the Roof of one of the buildings, a shadow was next to him, he turned to see the large explosion, one of Egg Mans arms landed next to him.

"I figured you would be here" Rouge said.

"How did you know?" Antoine said.

"I didn't, I just thought it strange to see an active Hovership in here" Rouge Said.

"Thank you for saving me Rouge." Antoine said. "But it would have been best to just let me fall. So anyway, how is Tails?"

"He is fine" Rouge said.

"Do you really love him?" Antoine asked. Rouge was about to yell, but then stopped.

"Honestly, yes I do, I loved him since the first time I met him." Rouge said. "At first I thought I was in love with Knuckles, but he was a jerk, then I met Tails." Rouge helped Antoine get to his feet. As soon as that happened, a blaster shot hit Rouge in the chest, throwing her back, against the wall. Antoine turned to see a battered Egg Man he had no arm!

"You can't kill me that easily Antoine!" Egg Man said.

"Rouge!" Antoine said, he then hid behind a roof heat pump.

"Damn you Egg Man, your just another Robotnik, you just Won't Die!!" Antoine Yelled. As he hid behind the pump, he then noticed something shiny, it was his gun, but it was behind another Heat Pump!

"Come out, come out wherever you are FOX!" Egg Man said. Antoine made a run for the other Heat pump, Egg Man started firing at him but missed each shot by a few centimeters!

"Why won't you just... DIE!" Egg Man yelled. Antoine made it to the other Heat pump while Robotnik kept firing. He took his gun and cocked it. Then Robotnik fired the gun for the last time, as soon as this happened Antoine stood up and fired wildly at Egg Man, Egg man also opened fire. Antoine took a few hits that were fatal, but he kept firing, he then ran out of ammo and threw his gun, So did Egg Man. Antoine punched Egg Man in the face. Egg Man then fell down to the edge of the building, taking Antoine's foot with him! Antoine held for dear life!

"If I DIE I am taking you with me!" Egg Man yelled. They began to fall, but Antoine took hold of the 20floor ledge. With Egg Man still holding on to Antoine's now fractured leg. Rouge then popped up at the edge.

"Antoine!" Rouge yelled.

"Rouge, but how!" He yelled.

"Bullet proof vest!" She yelled back. She then took her gun and aimed it at Egg Mans head!

"NO!" Egg Man yelled as Rouge fired her weapon, the bullet hit his skull, instantly killing him, he fell down to the bottom of the city, but was out of sight as he was half way down.

"OK Antoine give me your hand, I'll pull you up." Rouge said, Antoine then looked back at her, giving her a strange look. Rouge now understood.

"Are you... sure?" Rouge asked.

"Heh... yes, there is no way I will ever live a normal life now, I will probably get the life sentence if I show myself back in Knothole." Antoine said. "Speaking of, tell Tails I am sorry for blowing up the armory."

"What do you mean, a scout bot did it." Rouge said.

"Controlled by me, I didn't mean to shoot Sonic, it was just the armory" Antoine said. "Tell him I am sorry, now if you would excuse me." Antoine was about to let go.

"I will do you a favor then." Rouge said, pulling her gun up again. "I am Sorry Antoine, but I can't let you die like that."

"Then be it, it appears the promise I made to Bunnie will have to wait a few more years then, but I will keep it." Antoine said. "Good bye Rouge, it has been a pleasure working with you." Rouge then pulled the trigger, it hit the top of his skull, he let go and the dead corpse fell down into the abyss, Rouge was now crying silently.

"Good bye Antoine, the pleasure was all mine, good old friend." Rouge said as she took to the air and flew back to Knothole.

Meanwhile, a few minutes before, Sonic and Sally had woken up after having a "Good Time." They were about 5 miles from Robotropolis, but could see the city clearly.

"Hey Sal, we better get back to knothole, I think everyone might be worried about us." Sonic said

"But it it's only eight-a-clock hun." Sally whined.

"Hey Sally look at that..." Sonic said as he pointed towards the now pitch dark city, small lights were rising up into the air.

"It looks like a hovercraft?" Sally said. Then the ship hovered for a few minutes, then exploded.

"Woah, well whatever that was, it is gone now" Sonic said.

"Well, lets head back, it was probably a malfunctioning craft or something." Sally said.

<><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><> Chapter: 8 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><>

It was now mid night, Tails had woken up, he found himself inside the hospital wing, surprisingly, he was inside the same room he was in at last time.

"Talk about de-ja-vou." Tails whispered. He turned to the side of the bed and saw a table next to him, on the table he saw a bullet, but the head was smaller than the ones the SWAT-bots used. He was about to pick it up, when the door opened, he slumped back down to the bed, he saw it was none other than Rouge.

"Come on Tails sit up, I know your awake." Rouge said.

"Was I that obvious?" Tails asked. Rouge only giggled. She then saw the bullet on the table.

"Is that the new one?" Rouge asked.

"I guess so, they took it out of me." Tails said. Rouge only smiled.

"You should thank Antoine was there to save you when he did." Rouge said.

"What? What are you taking about?" Tails asked.

"He shot you, not the SWAT-bot, I saw the video of you being hit." Rouge Said. "If he hadn't hit you when he did, a shell would have landed on you, and there would be nothing left of you."

"Well I will make sure I tell him when I see him again." Tails said.

"I'm sorry Tails, but you won't be meeting him anytime soon." Rouge said as she looked away.

"You didn't!" Tails asked. Rouge only nodded.

"He was planning on killing himself with Egg Man inside a ship, but he jumped out before it blew up." Rouge said. "I caught him and was ready to leave with him, but Egg Man showed up. He shot me, and knocked me out, I woke up and saw him falling down the side of the building, Egg Man was holding onto his leg, there was no way to save him, so... you have to understand I had to."

"Don't worry I do, come here." Tails said. Rouge sat next to Tails and leaned her head against his chest, while Tails embraced her.

"You know what's funny Tails?" Rouge asked.

"No what?" Tails asked.

"When Sonic brought you back from the War zone, I got away with calling you Miles again." Rouge said. Tails only laughed.

"I guess you did, "Bat girl" Tails said.

"Tails, you know how much I hate that name!" Rouge said. Tails laughed then both Rouge and Tails started to laugh.

"I love you Tails." Rouge said.

"I love you too" Tails said. They kissed for a long time, until both broke the kiss, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Meanwhile. In Robotropolis, a few machines started beeping, there was a heart monitor, it was now flat lined, the name on top read Egg Man. Another computer next to it turned on.

"Time limit for Egg Man's heart monitor system has expired, activating auto destruct mode immediately, have a nice day." The computer said, as everything inside Robotropolis began to explode, then the large dome, collided in and the whole city was destroyed, everything within a 2 mile radius of the city was incinerated.

Tails and Rouge woke with a start as the ground shook from the blast, they looked in each others eyes and knew exactly what had happened.

"Come on, there is no way this just happened!" Tails said.

"I'm afraid it did." Rouge said. "I'm afraid it did."

That same morning came the scouting, to see what was left of the city.

"Well..." Sally said. "There is nothing left, damn that Robotnik!... I mean Egg man."

"Or both of them, anyway Sal, that's a good thing, besides it doesn't matter." Sonic said. "We were going to tare this place down anyway."

"Also, we achieved what we wanted to achieve for a long time!" Tails Said. "No more war."

Sally walked over to a large pile of rubble, and inspected it.

"I guess your right, well, it took us more that this to stop us before, lets just rebuild, like we always do." Sally said.

"You took the words right out of my mouth Sally girl." Bunnie said.

"We can start tomorrow, we have to celebrate the end of the war" Rouge said. "Party at the Mess Hall? What do you say."

"I agree, we can work on this tomorrow." Sally said as she walked back to the forest.

"Finally the first sun set that is at peace and not at war." Rouge said. She then turned around and took hold of Tails arm, as they all walked into the forest.

<<>><<>><<>><<&g t;><<>><<>><<>><<>><& lt;>><<>><<>><<>><<>> <<>><<>><<>><<>>

I NSOMNIAC- what did you guys think of my third part?

Tails- good! I enjoyed everything.

Sonic- I got lucky, I got lucky, I got lucky!

Sally- do you have to tell the world?

Rouge- shut up Sonic! Your not the only one anyway. ^_^

Tails- ^_^

Sonic O_O... damn

Mac- hey INSOMNIAC? What are you doing?

Red- yeah what's up?

ALL- who are these guys?

INSOMNIAC- they are friends I made from another story, and maybe another one too.

All-OOOH ok

Tails- hey, you look like-

Mac- yeah I know I look like you and Bunnie right?

Tails- how did you know?

Red- it's happened before, I look like Knuckles and Sonic.

Sonic- I can see the resemblance

INSOMNIAC- OK, anyway take this conversation in the cafeteria. To readers, please review my story. And thank you if you do. I g2g... later...