Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ TRAITOR... ❯ TRAITOR 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Traitor"

Disclaimer: All of the stories listed are protected under copyright law by their respective authors, based on characters created by Service and Games (SEGA), and on characters created by Archie Comic Publications, Inc. I make no cash out of this. (I wish I did though)

""………… Dialogue

**…… Thought

<><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><> Chapter: 1 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><>

The winter day was cloudy, quiet, as some frozen trees in the great forest crackled from the ice. A Two tailed fox flew across the treetops. He was crying, from the pain of his broken left arm and fingers, which were bleeding, drop per drop fell to the forest floor, each drop opening the door, inch per inch, for death to come in. Crying from the cold, and from the events that took place the previous day. His life had officially ended, not in the way of death though, in the way that he had no one anymore, no more family, he was an orphan all over again, and almost too soon. He wondered why it had happened, it was an accident, he didn't mean to, it wasn't even his fault to begin with, yet no one believed him, everyone saw he did it, he had fired the weapon and injured, possibly killed the hero.

Now everybody was looking for him, a thirteen-year-old fox declared Traitor from the freedom fighter team. He felt the effects, the loss of blood, it was making him weak, suddenly, his tails couldn't take the cold wind any longer, or the stress, neither could his broken fingers on his left broken arm. He began to fall asleep, he couldn't stay awake then it happened. He fell, it was about 200Ft. he opened his eyes to look at a nearby clouds pass him at high speed, the wind flipped him over and he saw the forest floor, to his luck he fell into a long tree branch. And slid to the forest floor. He stumbled and miraculously landed on his feet. After that he fell to his knees and then face first on the floor. Using his good arm, he turned himself over. He was cold and it was getting very difficult to breathe.

He looked around, but couldn't see much, he had no food, water or medicine, and he had no experience in a medical field of any kind, so his arm could not be mended. He was ready to give up right then and now, he was going to die and there was nothing Tails could do about it, he was going to die. The words took a while to sink into his mind, he started to remember the good times he had with his best friend, how they continuously beat Robotnik time after time. It was cold outside now, and Tails could feel it on his skin, his fur didn't do much though, he turned to see his arm and saw the irregular shape of it, it scared him. Then he noticed that his arm had completely gone numb.

"At l-least my arm doesn't hurt anymore, well, I will have to let them find me, one way or another, I hope I can convince them not to kill me" Tails said. He then took his gun, aimed it at the sky, and fired bullet by bullet, until he emptied the entire clip, creating a loud boom with every shot that could be heard for miles. He then saw a shadow move up on top of him.

"Please don't kill me, it wasn't me, I...I s-swear... it wasn't me... " Tails said before he collapsed and fainted from the lack of blood.

<><><><><><><>< ;><><><><> Flashback: Previous day <><><><><><><><><>< ;>

The day was cold, but yet sunny, it seemed it was going to snow tomorrow, yet a two-tailed fox raced across a field, riding next to him a high speed blue hedgehog, named Sonic. They were neck and neck, Sonic of course was running, and the fox was suspended a few feet in the air, being propelled by his two tails. Anyone could win this race, the finish line was up ahead, and was approaching fast,

"Your... not... going to... win... Sonic!" said Tails

"Wanna... bet..." Sonic said. Then without warning, the hedgehog blasted forward, faster than his feet could take him. Tails tried to catch up, he was almost there, but it was too late. Sonic had won. Tails stopped himself by stopping his tails and moving them in the opposite direction, and Sonic stopped in his usual way, which created a cloud of dust so large, it could be seen all the way from knothole.

"Man Sonic, I just can't beat you!" Tails said.

"Well you got to keep up little bro, it is not as easy to be the fastest object on Mobius" Sonic said with a wide grin. "But look on the bright side Tails? It is getting harder to pass you, every time we race." Tails only smirked and raised his hand up in the air, so did Sonic, they gave each other a high-five.

"Come on Tails, Chilidogs on me!" Said Sonic.

"Sure Sonic, besides it is always the winner that pays for dinner anyway." Tails laughed as he said this. They walked back to knothole, for they were too tired to run, or fly, then it happened, a blast came from some where, and hit the armory, which was unluckily a few feet away, and full of stolen explosives from Robotropolis. It exploded.

"Freedom fighter base found." The robot said. Sonic and Tails hit the ground hard as weapons flew everywhere, a large handgun landed on Tails hand, breaking 3 of his fingers, Tails gave a loud yelp of pain, but also causing the pistol to fire at his friend. Sonic had seen everything that happened, but it was too late, he wasn't fast enough to dodge a bullet, at least this one. Tails got up and saw what he had accidentally done.

"Sonic oh my god I am so sorry!" Tails desperately said. Sonic hit the ground hard, he ran over to him, and turned to see a scout bot stumble across the town. Tails then quickly picked up the gun, and fired wildly at the bot, which exploded, destroying any evidence of the location of knothole village. He placed the gun on his belt with his free and unharmed hand and ran towards Sonic. He had been shot in the stomach, but he was still alive, the problem was that he couldn't carry him, suddenly people surrounded Tails and Sonic, they seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Help please, Sonic was shot!" Tails desperately said. Some villagers took Sonic and hurried over to the medical building, and then they all crowded Tails.

"What are you doing?" Tails said

"What have YOU done!" a voice said.

"I saw him do it, I saw it with my own eyes, he got a gun, blew up the place and shot Sonic!" another voice said. Tails was scared he didn't know what to do.

"No it wasn't me it was that robot, look for the parts they are over there!" Tails desperately said, but with no response,

"Don't listen to him, he is only trying to save his own hide!" another man said.

"Traitor, he must die!" another voice yelled. Then it happened, some one hit him in the left arm with a stick, breaking it, he yelped in pain, it just hurt so badly, he fell to his knees and screamed in agonizing pain, the yell echoed throughout the village. He stood on one knee, and did the only thing that came through his head, in order to save his own life that is. He took the gun out of his belt, and aimed it at the crowd, which backed away.

"What are you going to do now fox, kill us?" A woman's voice said.

"Just s-stay back, and n-no one gets h-hurt!" Tails yelled.

To his bad luck, Sally and Bunnie had arrived at the scene.

"What are you doing Tails!" yelled Sally. "Put that away!"

"They are trying to kill me Sally!" Said Tails

"Why are you all trying to kill this fox?" Asked Bunnie

"He shot Sonic, and destroyed the armory!" a cat said. "He should be put to death for treason!"

"It wasn't me, a scout bot who's pieces are over there, destroyed the armory, causing Sonic to get shot" Tails yelled.

"It is not true sire, this fox here destroyed the armory and got a gun and shot Sonic the hedgehog." A rabbit said. "Were telling you, we saw him do it!"

"NO there is no way he could have done it, I trust this fox with my life." Bunnie said.

"But we saw him" the rabbit said.

Then Sally noticed Tails fingers and arm, which were bleeding by now.

"What happened to your arm Tails." Sally asked.

"I d-don't know s-someone broke it, I c-can't move it" Tails stammered.

He had put the gun down by now, everyone saw this, then a cat took a gun that was on the floor and began firing at Tails. Everyone else followed. He then wound up his Tails and began to fly away. He saw gunfire coming at him from behind, but they all missed badly.

"Come back and we swear we are going to kill you, Traitor" Someone yelled. Tails kept flying forward, feeling his arm grow numb as he bled drop by drop.

By now Bunnie had used her robotic arm to destroy the weapons from the citizens.

"What are you doing, he shot Sonic the Hedgehog and destroyed the armory, he is a traitor and he must be killed for his treason!" the cat said.

"I don't believe he did it in the first place, and even if he did, I doubt he did it on purpose." Sally said. "We need to find him, who will help me."

No one raised their hand, but walked away instead, so Sally and Bunnie began to follow in the direction Tails was headed. Meanwhile, Tails started to hear noise behind him and figured he was being followed. He hurried his pace, he was almost about 7 miles away from knothole when the noise of footsteps stopped.

"TAILS!" Bunnie yelled, but it was obvious that Tails couldn't hear her.

"He wont make it with that broken arm, he might..." sally stopped before she finished, she then began to cry, Bunnie just hugged her and held her tight.

"Sally come on, we will continue to look in the morning, lets head back." Bunnie said, Sally agreed and began to walk back to the village. Meanwhile, Tails kept flying on for about an hour but couldn't afterward. He stopped to rest.

"Why is this happening to me, my arm hurts so bad, I can barely move it" Tails said. His voice was pretty weak by now, he tried to stand up but couldn't so he fell asleep leaning against a tree. He had a strange dream that he was falling, he tried to wind up his Tails but couldn't they just wouldn't move, they felt like 2ton stones. Then it happened, back in the real world, as Tails slept on the tree, he slid left wise and landed square on his broken arm, he awoke with a start.

"AAAAAARRGH GOD...AAAAAAHHH!" Tails yelled loudly from the pain, he was in tears, he had relocated his broken bone, but since the bone broke in an almost horizontal manner, it returned to it's original position, cutting through some more tissue and muscle.

"If I... k-keep... like this, I am going to..."Tails thought about it for a second. "No I am not going to give up that easily, but... but there is no reason to live anymore, I have no family or friends, I'm alone, and seriously wounded, there is only one... option." He took the gun out of his belt, and placed the barrel at the bottom of his neck, if he fires, the bullet will go through his mouth and up his skull. He held the gun like that for a few minutes. Some trees were whistling in the distance as the wind passed through them. Then the forest's silence was broken by a shot of a gun in the distance, all the birds on the trees just flew away at the loud far away noise they had just heard, the echo of the shot dimmed slowly as it got lost in the distance. Then the sound of something whistling came by, as Tails flew past the same patch of trees, the birds were just at.

"There is no way I am going to die like that... n-not like that!" Tails said furiously. "I must find shelter, I cannot travel like this, it is getting cloudy."

<><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><> End Flashback Chapter: 2 <><><><><><><><><>< ;>

Tails woke up in a bed, his arm was mended in a cast, including his fingers. He looked on to see who was the person to rescue him, he really hoped it was Sonic, but he thought he may be dead, not everyone survives a shot that came from your friend. He laid back on the bed, and looked at the place he was at. For some reason, the place seemed very familiar, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it, until someone opened the door of the room. To his surprise, it was none other than Knuckles the Echidna.

"Knuckles, you saved me?" Tails asked. Knuckles just went up to Tails. Tails then knew something was up with knuckles, because he had a look of anger on his face. Then it came, Knuckles punched Tails hard across the face, except he did it with the front side of his knuckles, to prevent from killing the fox with one of his spikes, it equaled being hit with a rock at 250Ft. per second though.

"That was for Sonic, the only reason I helped you was because I owed you the favor, once you regain your strength, your leaving my island and your never setting foot on it again, got it murderer!" Knuckles said angrily.

Tails was speechless, he knew Knuckles was hard to know, but he was currently on his worst, he only stared in the angry eyes of the echidna, with hurt eyes, full of tears. Then Knuckles grabbed him by the skin of his chest and pulled him closer to his face.

"Got it? You are not going to try anything funny like trying to kill me, otherwise I will kill you so fast, you will feel worse pain than that of your arm!" Knuckles said as he threw the fox back down against the bed.

"Knuckles, It wasn't me who blew up the armory, it was a scout bot, the armor blew up and a gun hit me on my hand, that's how my fingers were broken, the gun went off as it hit my hand and it hit Sonic, I swear it wasn't me!" Tails said. Knuckles just waved him off.

"I know it wasn't you, I saw the whole thing from a far, but I did see you shoot at Sonic, it did look like you took the gun, and shot him." Knuckles said. "Why did you do it Tails, why? I thought you two were best friends."

Tails didn't know what to say, he didn't know what to do, after this, he was to be by himself, no one to help him, or to accompany him.

"Knuckles, I swear I didn't mean to kill Sonic, now you have to believe me!" Tails said in tears again. Knuckles then stared at his eyes, he looked at the Fox's eyes closely, and then realized something.

"You aren't lying are you?" Knuckles said. Tails only shook his head slowly. "Well don't worry, Sonic is not dead, he is very much alive, but Sally is keeping him under close surveillance at he hospital." Tails smiled and turned away.

"Can you help me Knuckles, all you need to do is heal him with an emerald. And that's all, then we will all go to knothole and tell everybody this was a big mistake!" Tails said. Knuckles thought about it for a second then looked up at Tails.

"Are you kidding, ill be the most wanted person in all of Mobius, ill be hunted down like a dog, never a moments peace." Knuckles said. Tails then frowned. "Of course I will go, are you kidding, I would die for an adventure like this man. Come on Tails lets go!"

"All right!" Tails said. Hey both headed over to the edge of the island and they both flew down it.

In two days, Tails Prower got a broken arm, 3 broken fingers, medium loss of blood, almost committed suicide, and got punched in the face by a very strong fighter that could punch through walls, yet life couldn't get any better, FOR THE FOX.

<><><><><><><><& gt;<><><> Chapter: 3 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><>><<><><><><>
< br> Knuckles and Tails were in the shadows of the night as they spied Sonic's room carefully, we join hem in hiding at a nearby... bush...

"Knuckles, this place is more guarded than ever, how are we going to get in?!" asked Tails. Knuckles then smiled and looked at the young fox.

"Ok see. YOU are the one they are looking for... not me, all I have to do is offer to cure Sonic by use of a chaos emerald, and bingo, instant fox freedom." Said knuckles. Tails seemed to think this through, knowing Sally, she would be very pushy and suspicious.

"What if she asks why?" said Tails. "it is not like you are going to say: hey what the hell I hate Sonic but let me cure him by use of the chaos emerald, the one emerald I have never let you use for this sort of thing, or anyone at that matter." Tails said.

"No stupid, ill just tell her I owed him a long favor that I wanted to get off my back, now be quiet and watch the master." Knuckles then ran back a few feet, then took to the air. That way, it would seem he was coming directly from the floating island.

"Hey this place is under restriction, you can't come in here." Said a guard.

"Relax, call sally up here I have a proposition for her." Said knuckles. "Tell her to hurry up." One of the security officers grunted at him but obeyed, 3 minutes later Sally came out of the hospital wing with another two soldiers.

"Hi knuckles, sorry but ever since Tails... shot Sonic the security has risen a lot over here. What's this proposition you were talking about?"

"I owed Sonic a favor for a long time, I've been trying to get this debt off my back for a while, why not use the emeralds to fully heal Sonic, and find out what really happened." Said Knuckles. Sally only smiled and nodded.

"Good idea knuckles, you know what, I honestly think Tails really didn't shoot Sonic, at least not on purpose I mean." Sally said under her breath so the security officers wouldn't hear, they didn't of course.

"Oh I know it wasn't on purpose..." said Knuckles staring at the guards, they seemed to over hear him, so he began to talk louder "Yeah I mean those chaos emeralds are really hard to keep under guard a lot, I honestly don't like it much!" Knuckles added, to make the M.P. think that he was talking about something else, it luckily worked. Meanwhile, Tails watched from a far, he was then tapped on the shoulder, and quickly grabbed by the mouth.

"Shhh... I'm not going to hurt you, but please don't give yourself away, I would really hate to see you in more pain than what you are currently at." Said a female voice. At first Tails didn't recognize her, but then thanx to the moonlight he quickly saw that it was Rouge the Bat.

"Don't scare me like that Rouge, what are you doing here?" asked Tails. Rouge moved her eyes from Sally and Knuckles, back to Tails.

"I am trying to prove your innocence, I saw everything that happened, and I know it was an accident, so I followed you from the ground so you wouldn't see me." Said Rouge.

"So it was you that was following me back in the forest" Tails said. "I thought it was the village looking for me and trying to hunt me down."

"Naa at first it was Sally and Bunnie, I followed you the rest of the way. Oh yeah I almost forgot." Said Rouge. Tails was about to answer but was slapped across the face.

"What was that for god damn it!" hissed tails from preventing to scream.

"I saw what you almost did back there in the forest my friend, I thought you were really going to shoot yourself!" hissed Rouge.

"Actually I was lucky, I thought the gun was still in my neck when I pulled the trigger, I was too weak to keep my arm straight" Tails said in a guilty, but calm manner. Rouge was shocked, she was staring at the fox in horror, but then calmed herself down.

"Hun don't you know there is nothing more precious than life! I actually thought you died when I saw you shoot, then I saw you jump up and fly away, I actually felt relieved."

"I take it you over heard me too?" Tails asked. But Rouge only shook her head.

"LOOK I HAD A BROKEN ARM... I still do, and fingers, I was bleeding to death, what was I going to do, wait for death to pick me up? That arm hurt a lot Rouge, it was cold, my normal arm felt like knives were digging into them, now imagine one that already hurts like hell. If it wasn't for Knuckles id be dead!" Tails was about to shed a tear, but decided to hold it back. Rouge was stunned, Tails didn't know why.

"Wait, that wasn't knuckles who picked me up?" Tails asked, Rouge only shook her head.

"NO Tails, I picked you up, you couldn't recognize me, I was surprised to find you begging for mercy. Please promise me the only time you are going to use a gun, is going to be to kill SWAT-bots and not yourself!" Rouge said. Tails didn't even blink twice, he extended his hand and shook Rouges hand. Meanwhile, Sally and Knuckles flew right above Rouge and Tails, Knuckles glided over and slightly waved at Tails to follow, he didn't see Rouge though. Sally was on a hovercraft that the Freedom Fighters had stolen from Robotnik last year. Tails began to lift off but no sooner had he gotten 5 feet in the air that he heard a big boom. It was a gun, Rouge and Tails flew out of there in no time, dodging bullets that were coming from everywhere.

"Gee this is fun! Oh sure Rouge I would love to spend this night with you dodging bullets!" yelled Tails, Rouge only laughed and then blushed, the gunfire stopped, and apparently. Neither Sally nor Knuckles noticed the incident. After about 15 minutes of flying, Knuckles and Rouge reached the floating island, as soon as they were in range, Tails stopped using his tails, he began to fall like a rock.

"TAILS!" Rouge yelled.

"She began to dive down for him, then got mad when she saw a smile on Tails face, right before he was going to hit the ground, he began to spin his Tails and slowed down to a full stop on the ground. Rouge flew up and did a loop, then landed softly on the ground as well.

"Hey, sorry I scared you, but you know how much I love the sky." Tails said. Rouge ignored the comment and signaled him to follow her to the building that the emeralds were stored in.

"Hey you aren't mad are you? That's how I like to land sometimes, it clears the stress, you should try it sometime." Tails said. Rouge only smiled and waved him off.

"I've already tried it Tails, except that the fall was fifty times longer than that, ill show you later." Rouge said with a smirk.

Rouge didn't know what was going on... correction, she knew exactly what was going on, she just didn't want to admit it. She was falling in love with the fox. Tails was so innocent, so calm and easy-going, but her life as a spy didn't let her express her feelings for the fox, and the incident that was going on, didn't help much. They continued walking until they saw Sally's hovercraft, she was pushing Sonic on a bed, into the emerald chamber.

"Come on let's go say hello!" Tails said. "I need to know if Sally knows the truth."

Tails then wound up his Tails, and began to propel himself at a high speed towards the building.

"Wait for me Tails, I can't do that you know!" yelled Rouge.

Tails was already at the doors, when she saw Sally pushing the cart.

"Hey Sally!" yelled Tails. Sally only turned around and saw Tails standing in the doorway.

"Tails, it's you, are you ok?" Asked Sally.

"Yeah, Rouge here saved my life when I passed out on the forest floor" said Tails. Apparently, that wasn't the thing Sally wanted to hear right then and now.

"Tails, Did you shoot sonic on purpose, please tell me the truth, it won't make any difference?" asked Sally.

"Sally, he is my best friend, I would never do something to him like that, look here is what happened. After Sonic and me, finished Racing, a robot came out of nowhere and shot at the armory, after that happened, me and Sonic fell to the ground. A pistol from the armory landed hard on my fingers, breaking them, that's when the gun went off, and shot Sonic, I then turned around and killed the bot, then went over to save Sonic. After that the villagers took Sonic to the hospital wing, they crowded me, and one of them broke my arm, that's when I pulled the gun out to keep them away from me, and then you showed up." Explained Tails (Damn that was long).

"So that's what happened?" Asked Sally.

"I saw everything, he is telling the truth Sal." Said Rouge. "I was going to go down and explain, but I knew that if I landed on your village, the villagers would have killed me."

"That's all good and well, but we need to heal blue here so he can explain to everyone that Tails is innocent" Knuckles said, apparently, he had been watching the whole time without interrupting.

We all went into the emerald room, Knuckles took an emerald and placed it over Sonic's wound, then a bright light shone and completely healed the wound.

"Well that's done, now we wake old blue here." Said knuckles while tapping on Sonic's shoulder, Sonic opened his eyes and stood up."

"What's goin on man, where's the bot that blew up the armory!" Sonic said. "Sally by the way, Tails didn't shoot me on purpose, it was an accident!"

"I know Sonic, well except the village, but Bunnie, Knuckles, Rouge, Bunnie, and me are the only ones that know." Said Sally "The village broke Tails' arm, thinking he committed treason."

Sonic now stood up and Saw Tails just standing there with a cast on his left arm. Tails looked like he hadn't slept in days, he also had a black eye.

"Was all that because of me?" Sonic asked. "No offence little dude, but you look like shit!"

"Yeah, let's not forget I was shot at, by the way" Tails said sarcastically.

"You're kidding... right? The villagers actually shot at you, with live ammo?" Sonic asked quite surprised.

"Twice actually, the second was with Rouge here, she rescued me when I was about to die in the forest from loss of blood." Tails Said. This didn't make sonic any happier.

"Well why exactly did they shoot at you and break your arm and gave you a black eye?" Sonic asked.

"Well first off the black eye here is from Knuckles, second, some idiot saw the thing when I had the gun in my hand, they didn't see the bot and they thought I blew up the place and killed you." Explained Tails. "I am currently enemy number one in all of Mobius, I have been charged with treason."

"Let's fix this immediately, come on the sooner the better." Said Sonic. "But first lets get some sleep, it is midnight."

<><><><><><><> ;<><><><><> Chapter: 4 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<>

Soon enough everybody went asleep, except Tails he didn't know what was going to happen tomorrow, he sat outside of the chamber looking up at the stars, he wondered, what would have happened if he had pulled that trigger at the forest. He saw the stars slowly move in the other direction as the island moved, or floated away, circling the planet. All of a sudden, someone tapped Tails, on the shoulder, he turned to see Rouge the Bat.

"Can I join you?" asked Rouge.

"Sure go right ahead" Replied Tails. "What's up Rouge?"

"Not much, I can't sleep, I... have to tell you... something Tails" Rouge said.

"Sure Rouge, go right ahead, what's on your mind?" said Tails

"AW MAN, how do I tell him this, I hope he doesn't freak out" Rouge thought to herself. "Look Tails... ever since the first time I met you... I've kinda... well... you know..."

"What is it, You can tell me" Tails said.

"Well you see... I... have fallen in love with you Tails" Rouge Said. "AW MAN I THINK I JUST BLEW IT, He is never going to talk to me again."

Tails looked surprised, very, I mean who wouldn't. he then smiled, and slightly blushed.

"I'm sorry if that bothered you I just wanted to get that out--" Rouge said before being interrupted by Tails, who had leaned over to Rouge's side and kissed her, Passionately. At first Rouge was surprised, but then she didn't resist, they soon both embraced and kissed each other passionately, they stayed like that for a while, until they both broke the kiss at the same time. Rouge was slightly blushed.

"Wow, I didn't expect that!" said Rouge.

"Didn't you like it?" asked Tails. He was now smiling.

"No, I loved it, you don't know for how long I have been wanting to do this Tails" Said Rouge. "I just regret not telling you this sooner."

"Naa that's ok Rouge, how beautiful is the night, tonight." Said Tails. He turned to see Rouge staring at her with a devilish grin.

"Are you thinking what I think you are thinking?" Tails asked, nervously.

"I was, but I figure not today, maybe after all this is over." Said Rouge.

"Oh ok, cause I thought you wanted to--." Tails was interrupted now by another very passionate kiss, her tongue exploring every inch of his mouth, soon Tails caught on and began to do the same. They made love under the stars. After they were done, Rouge slept with a smile on her face, as Tails leaned over and kissed her forehead, and fell asleep at her side.

<><><><><><><>< ><><><><><> Chapter: 5 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;

The next morning, all hell broke loose, as Sally went outside looking for Tails, and had found the fox sleeping next to a female Bat. Things couldn't get any worse (They will, trust me, they will)

"TAILS, you just can't do that!" yelled Sally. "You aren't even old enough... I am so lost for words over this."

"Sally, we love each other, yes. But you know last night one thing lead to another and...!" Tails stopped in mid sentence. Sally only looked at the fox, and then sighted.

"Well I guess you are correct, but next time, go to a more secluded place." Sally said, while Tails blushed nervously.

"OK who are you and what have you done with Sally. Is this really you Sally?" Tails was astounded, he had never seen Sally in this way before, she actually understood... for once.

"Well I need to refuel the hovercraft and transport Sonic, Knuckles and myself back to knothole, so ill be seeing you later Tails." Said Sally. "You know? You grew up too fast, I will tell you when it is time to leave."

Tails walked out of the chamber and Sonic was there standing, he looked kinda mad.

"I see you had a little "Fun" with Rouge last night!" Said sonic.

"Look Sonic, I am sorry, but I really love her and--" Tails was interrupted by Sonic, who started laughing.

"God damn it Sonic, Don't do that!" Yelled Tails. By now Sonic burst out laughing, he could barely keep his balance.

"What the hell is so funny?" Asked Tails. "That I like Rouge and not someone else!?"

"What's funny, is that you got caught." Said Sonic

"Thanks a lot Sonic..." Tails said, very annoyed, and slightly blushed.

"Well anyway, congratulations Tails, im proud of you." Said Sonic "This incident made me realize that you aren't the little kid I rescued out of a burning village anymore. Anyway I have to split, I need to plan out our re- entry to Knothole, Sally told me that everyone hates you over there."

"I NOTICED, but, wouldn't that be a bad thing in my case?" Asked Tails.

"Yes, I think it would be a bit, because we need to convince everyone that you are innocent, otherwise, you are dead." Said Sonic. "So we need to get you into Knothole, without getting you killed."

"All right, I am going to go look for Rouge, have you seen her?" asked Tails. Sonic only shook his head.

"Sorry little bro, haven't seen her, but I will tell her you are looking for her if I do see her." Said Sonic.

"Thanx Sonic." With that Tails walked off, he began walking around the floating island, looking for Rouge, but he just couldn't find her, he searched all over the island, he even tried an Arial approach, but that failed because the island kept leaving him behind. So he just gave up and stopped at the chamber were the emeralds were kept, which was the place they originally made love in. then he was tapped in the back.

"Hey Tails, are you ok" Said Rouge.

"Rouge, I've been looking for you everywhere, were have you been!?" Asked Tails. Rouge looked a little confused, and then stared at the fox.

"I thought you were avoiding me, every time I got close to you, you flew away." Said Rouge slightly saddened. Tails looked guilty.

"No that's not what happened, I flew around trying to look for you, besides I have good news. I need to tell you something." Said Tails Sally, she isn't mad at you, or me, she understood... for once!" Rouge instantly cheered up.

"So that's why you were flying all over the island, you were trying to look for me. Do you know how much I love you Tails?" Rouge said in a slightly seductive manner. Tails then blushed a bit but answered right back.

"Hmm... Well, not as much as I do right now." Said Tails in a strange English accent that made Rouge laugh. Then they both heard a continuos beep. It was coming from Rouges belt. It was a Radio.

"Hey Rouge, Have you found Tails yet? We need him to come into the chaos emerald room to heal his injuries, we don't want a repetition from last time." Said Sally. Rouge picked up the Radio and pressed the side button.

"Im here I found him, so you aren't mad at us? Over." Rouge waited for a response that took an uncomfortable long time.

"Hmm... Naa I think Tails deserves to have a girl, but be good to him you hear, or you'll be hearing from me." Sally said in a cheery manner, which made Rouge and Tails burst out laughing. "Were on our way Sally over and out."

With that they both took to the air, they both loved flying, it was a gift that came once in a blue moon, especially for foxes. Soon enough they reached the emerald room were Sonic was waiting, naturally he had a grin on his face, and both Rouge and Tails knew what was to come.

"Zip it hedgehog!" Said Rouge.

"Why I am shocked! I was only going to say that Sally was waiting for you inside with old Knuckles, to think the nerve--" Sonic was interrupted.

"Ok Sonic I'm Sorry. Better?" Rouge asked.

"Yes better... so what took you so long?" asked Sonic, with another grin.

"God damn it Sonic, you just couldn't keep your mouth shut!" Yelled Rouge. Tails was speechless, but he laughed none the less.

"What!? I only asked what took you so long it didn't mean anything by it" Sonic Said. This seemed to calm Rouge a little... but then... "if you mean I'm talking about what happened last night--"

"God damn you hedgehog!" Rouge Said, but by the time Rouge finished her sentence, Sonic had boomed clear to the other side of the island.

"Sonic, that guy will never change, I guess that's why he is my best friend." Said Tails.

"Yeah but tell him to chill out, god he is annoying." Rouge said. "You can't just get him to shut up!"

"I've tried it, never worked. Anyway come on, I'm getting sick of this cast." Said Tails as he headed inside the chamber, Sally was there waiting with Knuckles.

"What took you guys so long?" Asked Sally.

"Sonic" Tails Said, Sally only nodded.

"Is he giving you crap?" Said Sally. "Well next time he says something Tails tell him this." Sally whispered into Tails ear, as Sally finished, Tails burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Asked Rouge, but she got no response.

"OK Can we get on with the program here, were running out of time!" Knuckles interrupted, everyone else only nodded, Knuckles carelessly took one of the gems and in a flash threw it hard at Tails, this took everyone by surprise, the emerald was approaching at a high speed, there was no way to dodge it. The worse part is that the pointy end of the gem was aiming at Tails. Then the emerald hit!

"What are you doing are you crazy!" Asked Sally.

"He is fine, look." Knuckles said. He was right, Tails had the emerald stabbed near his broken arm, but there was no blood. There was a bright light instead, almost like the gem was melting inside Tails arm. Tails then was surrounded by a bright light, the light dimmed and the emerald then went flying back to Knuckles who easily cached it. The cast was now gone.

"Awesome, my arm feels better than ever, not like the day I almost killed myse-" Tails Stopped, he had officially opened mouth and inserted foot.

"What was that?" asked Sally.

"I will tell you later, but not now please." Said Tails

"All right, ok I need to contact Bunnie, the hovercraft is refueled and we are ready to go." Sally said as she walked away. Rouge stared at Tails as if to say "are you dumb or what?" but he ignored it. Come on lets go.

<><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><> Chapter: 6 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><>

Everybody was ready to go. Sonic was strapped in on the co-pilot side of the ship, while Sally was strapped on the pilot seat. Behind her, were the passenger side bench seats. Rouge was strapped in next to Tails, while Knuckles was strapped opposite from them.

"Sally Acorn here report in knothole line is secure." Sally said.

"This is Knothole, Princess Sally, are you all right? We saw the traitor follow your ship after you left." Said the guards voice.

"Ok pay close attention, Sonic is fully healed now, he remembers everything that happened the day Tails shot him, he admits it was really the Scout Bots fault." Sally Said.

"Princess, is the Fox with you?" Asked the guard.

"Yes he is, he is strapped in on the ship. Why?" Sally asked curious of the question.

"Is he armed?" Asked the guard.

"No he is not armed, he lost his weapon since he left Knothole." Sally Said. "You can ask Sonic here."

"No mam, that's ok, are there any more passengers there with you?" the guard asked.

"Yes Rouge the bat, spy, what is the meaning of these questions." Sally asked slightly mad.

"No reason Princess, I just needed verification. Are you on your way sire?" the guard finally asked.

"Yes we are we will be there in a few moments." Sally Said. "Over and out. What the hell was that all about?"

"I don't know, but the landing pad is right there, come on." Sonic Said. Soon enough they landed the ship, and the side door opened, Sally went out first, then Sonic. There was a crowd there waiting for them.

"Attention, there is something that Sonic has to say to you all." Sally yelled.

"I received information that you almost killed my best friend because you all though he shot me, well, he didn't mean to do it because I saw everything that happened. A Scout-bot appeared, and destroyed the armory, weapons flew every were, and both me and Tails were thrown to the ground, that's when Tails stood up and a gun landed on his hand, breaking his fingers, but at the same time firing the weapon. I saw how he picked the weapon up and destroyed the Scout-bot then approached me, and that's when I saw the crowd gather up. But I had passed out by then. So you see he is not a traitor, you just caught him at a bad place at a bad time that's all."

A rabbit then walked up to Sonic and stood next to Sally he had a piece of paper in his hand.

"What I have here is an agreement to drop all of the charges against Miles "Tails" Prower, all he has to do is sign it." Said the rabbit. (OK here is the worse part)

Tails then came out with Rouge, no one even bothered to stare at Rouge but at the fox instead, as he approached the table, he began to read the contract. What he didn't know was that there was a sniper waiting for him at a tree that was far away, he was aiming for his heart!

"So I just sign this thing? And I am off the hook?" asked Tails

"That's about it Tails... Wait a minute, did anyone inform guard 3324!" The Rabbit Said.

"Why is that" asked Sally?

The rabbit quickly took a flare that was marked "GREEN" and fired it, but it was too late, as soon as the flare fired, Tails had already been shot. But the sniper missed the heart and only scrapped him in the head, Tails fell, unconscious, strangely as he fell asleep, he blinked and then he was watching the incident from some were else as he was on the floor.

"Who the hell was that!" Rouge yelled. "The bullet only grazed him, he should be ok, but the shock wave from the bullet knocked him out, then strangely he woke up again, it was a little darker now, and really cloudy"

Then the Rabbits Radio turned on, apparently it was the sniper.

"What the hell is going on, I thought you told me to shoot on sight!" The voice said. No one in the group recognized him.

"He has been declared innocent! I shot the Green flare why did you fire!" The Rabbit yelled.

"I saw the green flare, I didn't fire! I still have 100% of all of my ammo, someone else fired!" The Sniper said. This left everyone in awe.

"Are you sure you didn't miss fire?" The Rabbit asked.

"yes I am sure, the barrel is still cold, I was about to fire, then I saw you with the flare gun, and I put my weapon down, then I heard the shot." The sniper Said. "Is Tails ok?"

"He's fine I think he is waking up, he only got a scratch" As soon as the Rabbit said this, gunfire was heard in the direction the sniper was at, it sounded more like a battle, then a large explosion was heard.

"SWAT-bots, SWAT-bots! They found the location of knothole, I am under attack, please send back up- AARRG!" He said. The Radio then went dead.

"Oh my god, they found knothole! Everybody prepare for battle" Sally yelled. The forest was quiet, very quiet, then they heard it, mechanical joints moving, apparently the Robots had started to move, in the direction where the crowd was. Strangely everybody had a riffle or a gun, which put everyone including Tails in an even more nervous state. Then the first SWAT bot came out, it fired at the nearest building as soon as it came through everyone opened fire, explosion per explosion was heard, the SWAT-bots were dropping like flies. But nothing lasts forever, for they had run out of SWAT-bots, and the villagers had all run out of ammo. Apparently Robotnik knew this because he approached in a hovercraft.

"AHH aren't scout bots so helpful? I knew building Scout bots would come in hand one day. I finally found what I have been looking for, I would have never thought of looking here, impressive Sally?" Robotnik Said, with a grin on his face.

Everybody else was staring at him with hateful eyes.

"You know I would have never been able to find this place without the help of Sonic and Tails, you see, the friction they caused during one of their races, directed me to that spot. From there it was just a matter of time, 3 weeks later I found it, I blew up your armory and caused Sonic to get shot. Then you were so worried with Tails being a traitor that you forgot all about me." Robotnik explained, as he was done he began laughing.

Everyone then stared straight at Sonic and Tails, and aimed their guns at them, they pulled back the trigger, and fired, then everything went dark.

Tails then began to hear a strange voice, he didn't know who it was, he opened his eyes to find none other than Rouge, he was in the forest, his arm was still broken and his gun was a few feet away from him.

"About time you woke up, Sally and Bunnie were chasing you a while ago, but you wee flying too fast, you fell and landed here, then you fell asleep, and I found you" Rouge said. Tails then realized it was all just a dream, he never woke up after he landed square on his arm, because that never happened.

"R-Rouge, I have to talk to Sally, can you bring her here." Tails asked.

"Sure hun, um... Tails, I have to tell you something... but..." Rouge Said nervously.

"I love you too Rouge" Tails quickly Said. This brought a smile to Rouges face, and kissed Tails in the nose.

"How did you know, was it that obvious?" Rouge asked.

"Not really, I will tell you about it later, but this stick won't do much for my arm, you need to get Sally." Tails said.

"All right I will be right back hun." Rouge said as she ran into the forest, then she ran back. "Do you think it is going to work out for both of us Tails?"

"Yes, I know it will, I don't know how to explain it but I know it will, trust me. Hell, I already love you more, than what you think I do, but please get me a doctor" Tails said. Rouge then smiled and ran off.

Tails wondered if he was going to live through this, that dream felt so real, so stuck to the facts, and now Tails had a good idea, but he was hoping that it didn't turn out like his dream did. All of a sudden he started hearing footsteps, he turned his head to find Knuckles, running at him. He stopped right in front of the fox.

"So I heard you had a little fun today with Sonic and the Armory?" Knuckles asked sarcastically.

"I know what you came here to do, but can you save it until later, I will be happy to receive it later, not now." Tails said. Knuckles was now officially confused.

"Ok fine what did I come here to do then?" Knuckles asked.

"Well either t-two things, one, to beat me up, and two, t-to come to knothole and heal S-sonic." Tails stammered. Knuckles was amazed, apparently Tails had guessed Knuckles intentions.

"How do you know I came here to do that?" Knuckles asked.

"L-lets just say I had a d-dream" Tails Said.

"Actually you are still having a dream, you got shot." Knuckles said.

Tails didn't have a chance to answer before he woke up again, his head was bandaged since the bullet scrapped him there, and he had a giant headache.

"What the hell, am I dreaming or did I wake up?" Tails said to himself.

<><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><> Chapter: 7 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><>

Tails then realized he was in the hospital wing, he was strapped onto tubes and a heart monitor. He was about to try and pull them off of him when the door opened, the people that came in were none other than Sonic, Sally, Rouge, Knuckles and a strange animal, a black fox, Tails had not seen before. He was dressed up in camouflage and was carrying a sniper riffle.

"Hello, you must be Tails? I am Roger, I am not from this village, I am sorry I shot you, by the time I saw the flare I had already fired" Roger said.

"What about the SWAT-bot attack, you shot me, then a bunch of SWAT- bots attacked us?" Tails said. Everybody else just stood there in curiosity.

"Tails are you feeling ok?" Rouge asked as she checked his temperature.

"Yes I feel fine, never mind, I must have been dreaming... God it seemed so real." Tails said.

"They always do" Sally Said. "Get some rest, you need it"

Everybody began to walk outside, Tails just turned to his side and fell asleep, into a dreamless sleep. By the time he woke up again, it was already midnight, he heard a knock in his window, he turned on his flashlight to see it was none other than Sonic.

"Tails open the window." Sonic Said. "It is colder than hell out here man."

"Hold on Sonic, im on my way" Tails said as he opened the window. "What's up man? You do know it is midnight, right?"

"I just wanted to know how you were doing, but the guards won't let me pass to see you" Sonic Said.

"What they consider me a threat?" Tails asked.

"No it is the other way around, they are protecting you from knothole" Sonic said.

Tails then took a chair and sat down next to the window.

"Man, I can't believe all this is finally over." Tails said. Sonic didn't answer but instead looked away.

"SONIC... What's going on...?" Tails asked very worried.

"Well... they want to make you go on a solo mission to Robotropolis and... prove your loyalty to us" Sonic said.

"WHAT... Solo mission, by myself! Alone! With no one to help me!" Tails asked.

"Yep, in fact tomorrow, see it was on the piece of paper you signed that you didn't get to finish reading." Sonic Said.

"What am I going to do, I have never been into something so intense" Tails Said.

"I don't know little guy, I wish I could help you out" Tails Said.

Tails then started thinking to himself, then his eyes turned wide open.

"Wait I have a plan, but only you and Sally can know about it, Deal?" Tails said.

Sonic thought about it for a second then nodded.

<><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><> Chapter: 8 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><>

It was finally the big Day, Tails was armed and ready, he began to walk to Robotropolis being constantly monitored with an undetectable camera device in his ear. We find our heroes on their way to the edge of the great forest.

"Ok Tails, we will be monitoring your progress from Nicole over here, don't worry about the device, it cannot be detected by any scanner or metal detector, or anything. Your plan better work" Sally Said.

"What plan?" Rouge asked, but Sonic Shook his head at Rouge, She seemed to understand and kept walking along with Tails.

"Well here is the edge of the forest, this is were we leave you little guy, remember if your plan doesn't work, I will be there." Sonic Said.

Tails was about to walk away, when he was pulled back by Rouge, who French- kissed him passionately. Sonic and Sally just looked away but understood why.

"You take care Tails, otherwise ill be there in top speed to save you" Rouge said.

"Thank you Rouge, but I need to go now, wish me luck." Tails Said as he wound up his Tails, and began to fly away towards Robotropolis. As he flew he began to wonder whether his plan was going to work, but it was too late, for his transmitter showed the ugly face of Robotnik"

"Trying to sneak attack me Fox?" Robotnik Said.

"Actually I was wondering whether I could join you, I accidentally shot Sonic in the stomach and the villagers of knothole booted me out of the village, I have no were to go." Tails Said.

"Why should I trust you?" Robotnik asked.

"Because I have the location of knothole in my head." Tails Said. Robotnik thought about it for a second.

"Very well, I would like to discuss this with you" Robotnik Said. "Go to the northern gate, we will meet there."

Sure enough Robotnik was standing there, with a few bots.

"Ok what do you want." Robotnik asked

"I want to join forces with you" Tails said.

"Why should I believe you?" Robotnik said.

"Hey I am the one who killed Sonic remember?" Tails said. "There is no reason not to trust me, no one on planet Mobius trusts me or likes me anymore, figured id fit right in here."

MESS HALL

Meanwhile Sally, Rouge, Bunnie, Antoine, Rottor, and the village of knothole all watched the event in a screen that was set up at the mess hall.

"Man ah hope T2 makes this mission successful." Bunnie Said.

"He will trust me." Rouge Said. "I am sure he will complete his miss- "

"He is going to betray us all, I should have killed him when I had the chance!" a guy Said. Sally stood up, walked over to the guy and slapped him hard across the face. Her face had now turned red.

"As I have said before, I trust that fox with my life, you will keep your mouth shut for the rest of the night do you hear me!" Sally yelled.

"Yes Sir." The guy said before turning around and sitting to stare at the screen. Meanwhile, Tails and Robotnik were still discussing the matter of trust. Robotnik seemed to think this through. It too a while, he then smiled.

ROBOTROPOLIS

"I will believe you fox, but you better not double cross me, or I will kill you, now first of all tell me were the location of knothole is." Robotnik asked. Tails was dead, he didn't know what to do, what was he going to say to prove to Robotnik that he was telling the truth, then it hit him like a brick, everyone in the village were hanging off of their seats.



"I don't know, don't you know Robotnik? Knothole doesn't exist, it never has existed, how do you think you have never been able to find it. Knothole was just a code name were our camp is, we use camps, but since these guys declared me a traitor, they probably changed their location, to one I probably don't know about."

MESS HALL.

"If Tails does something like that again I am going to strangle him." Bunnie said. Sally and Rouge only laughed. Back with Robotnik and Tails. Robotnik seemed to have bought it.

ROBOTROPOLIS

"Clever, well come in, tell me all about your friends." Robotnik asked, then as if on cue Sonic showed up, to "SAVE" Tails from a big "MISTAKE" *_o

"*This better work* Tails what are you doing!?" Sonic asked. "Don't you realize who you are siding with!"

"I thought you were dead!, no I'm not going back Sonic, everyone in "CAMP" Knothole hates me, they broke my arm ,I had to trick Knuckles to heal it! Tails yelled.

"Little buddy I've strengthened this out, don't worry, just please come back before you make a big mistake... PLEASE!" Sonic said.

"I'm sorry Sonic it is too late, they didn't trust me when I told them that I didn't kill you, and now I will never trust them!" Tails yelled. "I am better off with an OVERLANDER than with you guys!"

That hurt Sonic as he heard this, he had to remind himself it was just a play, but it felt so real to his words.

MESS HALL

"Man those two are good actors." Rouge Said. "It almost looks real, I hope my love makes it back in time."

"Wait a minute you mean to tell us that you and Tails are..." Bunnie, said, Rottor and Antoine just stared, in awe. Rouge only blushed.

"Yes, they are Bunnie, it was a good thing you didn't go with me to the floating island too." Sally Said.

"Why?" Asked Bunnie.

"Oh Sally please don't you dare tell them!" Rouge said.

"What did you do... oh my god, YOU MEAN YOU TWO... you did...!" Bunnie said shocked. Rouge only blushed and covered her face in her hands.

"OH LORRD, what a luuky fox" Antoine said.

"I am going to have to agree to that, DAAAAMN! Well congratulations Rouge" Rottor said.

"Yeah Rouge congratulations, but you better treat him right." Bunnie said. Rouge only nodded.

"I would never, I've had this crush on him for the longest time, but I've never gotten the courage to tell him, and that night I did tell him, and one thing lead to another and... well... you know..." Rouge said rather blushed. They all smiled at her then turned to stare at the screen.

ROBOTROPOLIS

"Fine! Go with this piece of lard if you want! I don't ever want to see you again!" Sonic yelled. Which had the same realistic effect on Tails. Then Robotnik did something unexpectedly, he handed Tails a gun.

"Shoot him again, otherwise I will kill you both on the spot." Robotnik Said.

MESS HALL

"Oh my god he has to be kidding around!" Sally said. " He wants Tails to kill Sonic... again.

"He would never..." Rouge said.

ROBOTROPOLIS

Tails was more nervous than ever, he looked at Sonic's eyes, giving him a pleading look as if to ask can I shoot you again. Sonic only stared back as in to say it was ok. Tails took aim, he didn't know what was going to happen, he aimed the gun, this was hard, he had to do this or the mission was a bust- he pulled the back of the gun, reloading it, this was it, he aimed at his arm, and pulled the trigger. But the gun only clicked, the gun was empty.

"Hmm, well it seems I can trust you, the reason I gave you that gun was to make sure that you weren't going to turn on me. Anyway here is the loaded one." Robotnik said handing the gun to Tails. Tails then took aim at sonic again.

MESS HALL

"Oh no he is doing it again, except the gun is really loaded this time!" Bunnie yelled.

"Don't do it Tails please don't do it." Rouge and Sally whispered.

"Trust him with your life huh princess? Heh, he is about to shoot Sonic again." The guy said. Sally turned around.

ROBOTROPOLIS

"Tails what are you doing... put that down" Sonic said. Tails had actually done it, he had betrayed the team. Sonic then closed his eyes. He didn't see much, then he heard the gunshot, but he didn't feel anything, he opened his eyes to see Robotnik on the floor. Tails with a gun to his head. Everyone in the mess hall was cheering, and applauding. The guy fell to one knee begging for forgiveness from the princess, Sally of course had to. But nothing could have prepared them for what they were about to hear.

MESS HALL

"YES!" Rouge yelled.

ROBOTROPOLIS

"You don't know how long I have been wanting to do this to you Robotnik." Tails Said. Robotnik then began to laugh maniacally.

"Fool, you actually think you can kill me? Didn't you know? Julian Ivo. Kintobor is dead.

"Ok what the hell are you talking about?" Tails asked.

MESS HALL

"WHAT!!" the mess hall seemed to say in unison.

ROBOTROPOLIS

"He died years before the roboticization machine was even invented." Robotnik Said. "So he made a robotic copy of himself, but when he died, something went wrong... really wrong. My programming, was tampered with, by someone else, some scientist. She tried to make me better than my original programming, but she accidentally downloaded a virus that tampered with me and made me pure evil. So now you know, and as soon as I die, a new copy of me and my memories will come out of the robot factory, at a secret location, each time, I die."

"Well it doesn't matter, as long as I kill the Robotnik-version that killed my family." Tails Said.

"By the way Tails, your parents are excellent worker bots, you don't know how many times I have used your father for target practice, and your mother sure can clean the floors to a spit shine, oh your brother? He enjoys cleaning the sewers every day too."

"DIE you son of a bitch DIE!" Tails said, he said it so coldly, that it made Sonic's quills go up and shiver. Tails then emptied the gun into Robotnik, while yelling. The other SWAT-bots had disappeared somewhere. Tails kept firing at the limp robot on the floor, then he ran out of ammo, all he was really doing was clicking the gun, click after click after click, after click. Tails was now in tears, he barely remembered his family, and his vision was now blurry.

"Come on Tails we have to go, come on COME ON!" Sonic yelled as he dragged Tails back with him, Tails then broke free and attacked the dead robot, and pulled his head off. He then crushed it with his foot, he then began to sob more now, Sonic then grabbed him by the arm, and pulled him away, as he did this, a laser shot hit the place were Tails was standing. Everyone in the Mess hall and the other villages that were watching the transmission broadcast, were silent, no one even made a peep. Tails then continued to cry. Sonic then stopped and embraced the young fox.

"It's gonna be ok Tails, just let it out, it's going to be ok." Sonic said. Tails then fell to his knees and fainted, Sonic then carried the unconscious fox back to the village.

<><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< > Chapter: 9 <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><>

It had been a few weeks since the incident, everybody treated Tails better now, and Tails was feeling happy again, thanx to Rouge, and all of his friends. He was once again racing against Sonic in the same place they were at the last time. Only that Knuckles and Rouge were there racing with them, Rouge and Tails flew while Knuckles and Sonic Ran. It was a very close race, and I wont bother go into detail because you already know who won the race.

"AWESOME, I beat you again, for the hundredth time!" Sonic yelled in enthusiasm.

"Oh be quiet hedgehog you know I won." Knuckles said.

"No I won!" Sonic Said.

"No I won!" Knuckles Said.

"No I won!" S. Said

"No I won!" K. Said

"No I won!" S. Said

"No I won!" K. Said

Finally, Tails and Rouge yelled at the Echidna and the Hedgehog, interrupting them.

"GUYS! It was a tie, both me and Tails agreed on it, now could you please be quiet." Rouge Said. "Anyway we have to go, see you later guys."

Apparently the guys didn't notice, but Rouge and Tails flew away, they went flying really high in the air, at about 3,000Ft. Then they dived, at high speed, they began to hover as they reached the ground. Tails then took Rouge in his arms and whispered something in her ear. Rouge then said something that looked like an "I love you too Tails." Then flew into Tails hut, and closed the blinds and locked the door, Bunnie saw this and realized that they were going to be ok, she laughed and went back into her hut to drink a cup of tea.

"Finally our little two tailed flying fox has grown up" Bunnie said, she then threw her attention at Sonic who was still arguing over who won the race.

"Better separate those two before Knuckles stabs Sonic and Sonic spin- dashes through poor old red." Bunnie said as she ran outside towards the two. "Sugahog just never changes, just like Tails."

<><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><> The END...????? <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><>

So what did you think of my story? Not good enough? Too good? Well don't flame me, anyway part two of "The Living Dead" and part two of "The Other World" are both currently in progress and on their way, but I am afraid that "The Living Dead" won't be as long as this one, hope you liked this one though g2g. Coffe maker is done... Later... ^_^... o_0...X_X...

P.S. Should I do a part two to this or no? Your choice, just tell me in the review.