Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Ways of a God ❯ Ways of a God ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Summery: Diesel had a chat with Knuckles and Tikal, and they told him about the old Chaos temple, so as a result, he went to investigate it, not knowing he was in for a surprise... *NOTE* The inside's simmular to Sonic's Lost World in Sonic Adventure! And you should know the copyright shit by now. But knda questionable on the Sonic side...:happy:

It was a peaceful and sunny day over in the Mystic Ruins, a perfect day to explore, enjoy the jungle, chat and fish with Big, and...

"Tikal and Knuckles told me about this very old temple, I can't wait to see the insides! And what a day to it!" Thought an overly excited Diesel, with a bottle of water in in hand and a compass in another.

As curious as Diesel was, the locals had a jaw dropping surprise in store for him.

He arrived at the first step of the snake entrance, "Here goes." The doors opened for him, and he entered.

He first dropped though a tunnel that led to the fountain, he studies the age and construction of the stone snake fountain.
"Hmm, Atlantean style..." He mused thoughtfully, he continued to the next tunnel.
He entered and began running down the long, twisting, and never ending tunnel that lead to some sort of round room.
"What the fuck?!" His mind raced. He continued running though, missing the punching cut blocks and fire.
He stood at the entrance of the tunnel, looking at the 'room' itself. "Fucking crazy, and I wonder how the hell I'll get outta here..." He gulped at the thought of it. He turned away, and began just jogging this time down the other long, twisting, and never ending tunnel. As he approched the end of the tunnel, he looked down and saw the ancient, atlantean cut, stone spikes that rose from the floor of the ancient temple. "Holey shit, time to use the rope." He thought. He readied the the rope with the claw at the end, it landed at the edge of the stair well that led to water snake-train, with perfection. "Excellent." He smiled at the perfect grab of the ledge. He gave it a fair tug, it was snug enough for him to climb over. (note- And don't ask me how he got there, he just did. :kitty2: ) He looked up at the gargantian snake door way "This should be it." He thought, as he ran up the flight of stairs. Unaware of what's ahead of him. "Yeah, this is it, I'm near..."
He entered and looked around, to his surprise, he saw another door. "What!? More? How do I get there? He thought as his mind raced again, the look of relief washed over his face as he saw the snake-train. He waited till it came around, as it did,
he jumped on it's back. As he rode on it's back, he noticed large round objects. "What are those? If Tikal was here..." All of a sudden a glowing pink ball appeared "Diesel, the large blue things are switches to raise the water level to get to that door, but in order to activate it, you must find the all too noticeable keys, they are surrounded by those snake lamps, the colors are blue, then aqua, then red. You do that, your on your way. I'll meet you at the end of the next tunnel." Tikal's sprit instructed. He finished up on the last red swtich, and saw the door open before his eyes "Good, now gotta find Tikal."
He ran down the hall to more opened doors, which led outside. "Tikal!?" Diesel called. There appeared the little pink ball. "I'm here Diesel, continue down to the hall to two sets of doors, they open for you as well. And don't worry, I'm right beside you." It said. Diesel carefully walked along the narrow ledge, watching each step he made. Finally, he made it to the set of doors. As soon as they were past the second set of doors, "Take a torch with you Diesel." Tikal warned. He found a torch on the wall, and took it. "Good thing I did, I can barely see a damn thing, Tikal." Diesel noted. "See? Now what you need to do is follow me, and listen to my instructions again." Tikal said, who is now in her normal peach Echidea body. She went ahead of Diesel and waived a hand to follow "See this little mirrior? Turn it so it hits that large mirrior, and you get light from it." Diesel nodded and did as he's told. "Plus there should be ten more mirriors like that. When you see a large gap of water, you need to jump it. My bad, you have that rope with you, this should be a piece of cake for you." Tikal noted. While she took care of the badniks, Diesel made his way to the last panel. They finally arrived at the massive watery gap. "Hang tight Tikal." Diesel only said as he threw the rope to the other side, she hung on tight on him as they crossed to another entrance to another tunnel. "Shit! Whata fucking badnik! Oh shit, this reminds me of that round 'room' that I was running from! But then again, at least the floor is flat." He commented. The two ran through the maze of the punching and firey blocks, upon which came another tunnel. "It's water ahead, when you see a waterfall, just stay to the edge, you'll see a island of earth." Tikal warned. Five minutes passed, they reached the waterfall. "Here goes, hang tight Tikal!" Diesel shouted. They landed feet first on the small patch of earth. "Spring time, hang tight again." He repiled. As they laded on a ledge that led to another tunnel... "Diesel stop!" He sreached to a halt. "I have a little something that take us to the heart of the temple." "Really? Lets do it." Tikal pulled out a shiney... "A Chaos emerald!? You've got to be kidding me." Diesel exclaimed. "Yes Diesel, it's a chaos emerald. CHAOS CONTROL!!" They disapeared in a flash of light.

They reappeared in the main chamber, where the old mural of the Perfect Chaos was. Tikal stayed put at the entrance however. "Hey Tikal, I see something ahead..." As Diesel noted the 'something' ahead of him, it began to advance towards him. "I forgot to tell ya Dies'," said a male voice that was behind him, "SURPRISE!!" The creature was Chaos! In his titan form! All of a sudden, all the lamps alight, and beside Tikal was Knuckles, laughing. "What's going on here!?" Diesel shouted. Then Chaos' watery tentacles appeared from nowhere, grabbing a hold of Diesel, and tore all his clothes off, leaving him with nothing on, Tikal and Knuckles just laughed, enjoying the show the watery god put on for them.
Chaos growled in pleasure, the filthy watery god just having a blast tent-screwing the just as sizey 7 footer. Diesel on the otherhand, was too busy enjoying the watery treatment he recieved to do anything to the two laughing and fapping echideas at the entrance of the main chamber. Five minutes later, soaking wet with water and godly cum, he thanked the two echideas. However, to show the gratiude to the god, Diesel had one last thing to do. "Watch me." Was all he said.
Chaos just watched, becoming perplexed as Diesel advanced towards him. "Thank you, my turn to return the favor." He whispered to the perplexed god. Diesel stuck out a hand and began to rub the god's chest, Chaos moved a step closer to the big man, Diesel stopped and embraced the god. Chaos leaned forward and kissed Diesel back. Then, the watery god pressed a finger againest Diesel's chest. "Want me to lay down?" He asked, pointing to the floor, Chaos nodded.

The big man layed down on the cold, and ancient stone floor with Chaos hovering above, with a watery hard on acquired, the god entered his very willing, 7 foot lover. He started out slow then sped up due to Diesel's command. After five minutes, Diesel felt himself near that a little moment that would sky-rocket him outta that temple, the watery god felt it to.

Chaos roared in release as the god's orgasm hit him, seconds later, Diesel followed.

Chaos regained his energy amazingly in a minute, he helped Diesel off his feet, and handed him a chaos emerald. "Chaos control?" Diesel asked, the god nodded. At the same time, Chaos pulled him into a embrace, and kissed him on the lips.
"Thank you, we'll meet again." Said Diesel while the god nodded again at the same time. "CHAOS CONTROL!!" Shouted Diesel.

He reapeared at the front entrance, he and his echidea companions stared back at the ancient temple. "Later Chaos, I'll be back." Thought Diesel, the three friends walked through the thick of the jungle back to Station Sqaure.

Fin