Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Wind's Revenge ❯ Chapter II ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Sega owns Sonic.

Wind's Revenge

Wind waited…and waited. "Good lord, they're so slow, said Wind in disbelief, he's supposed to be the world's fastest hedgehog and he can't even keep up with a motorcycle!!!! I don't believe it!!!!!". "Would you calm down???" said Deadpool. "Normally I can stay calm, but this is just RIDICULOUS!!!!" answered Wind. "I know, but they should be here any second…" said Deadpool. Wind looked up and saw Sonic and Knuckles running toward them. "Speak of the devil…"said Wind, grinning.

_____________________________________________________

& lt; div name="Normal" align="left" style=" padding: 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm 0.00mm; ">

Sonic and Knuckles arrived where Wind and Deadpool were. "Long time no see, Sonic." said the white hedgehog. "Euh…Do I know you?" asked Sonic. "You should, because we're about to turn your world into an eternal nightmare, Sonic!!!" screamed Wind, while running toward Sonic and punching him in the chest. "Let's get 'em!!" screamed Deadpool while running toward Knuckles and delivering a flying kick straight to his face. Then he punched him in the face. Knuckles took a few steps back and Deadpool put his hand in front of him and screamed "DEATH RAY!!!". A ray of dark energy flew out of Deadpool's hand and went straight at Knuckles' chest and he fell on the ground. "Knuckles!!!" screamed Sonic. "Don't worry, you'll be with him soon enough…" said Wind while punching him again. Then Sonic fell on the ground and Wind heard sirens coming toward them. "Deadpool, let's go!!!" said Wind, mounting his motorcycle. Deadpool did the same and they left.

2 hours later, City's hospital

Sonic woke up and saw Tails sitting beside his bed. "Tails, where have you been?" asked Sonic. "I just arrived!" answered Tails. "What happened..?" asked Sonic. "Don't ask me, you should know…So, you ran into trouble again…You don't know when to quit, do you?" said Tails. "Don't embarrass me, Knux and I fought against these two hedgehogs…"said Sonic. "Hedgehogs???" asked Tails, then he turned on the TV. "This just in, two hedgehogs have beaten Sonic and Knuckles. The identity of the hedgehogs are still unknown. But we can tell that the white hedgehog fought against Shadow 3 years ago." Then Tails turned off the TV. "He fought against Shadow…That must mean…It's Wind!" said Sonic. "Looks like it, he never told his plans after the battle on ARK." said Tails. "Looks like that's one mystery taken care of." said Sonic.

Plz read & review